silver surfer vs superman vs orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
every man for himself. no one is holding back. who wins this survival of the fittest?

guy222
Originally posted by quanchi112
every man for himself. no one is holding back. who wins this survival of the fittest?

norrin

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
norrin agreed. its interesting though becuz with three guys going all out on each other. there would be a lot of variables and scenarios in this one. but overall i concur that surfer would win.

hawkeye111
Silver Surfer has got this one.

guy222
Originally posted by quanchi112
agreed. its interesting though becuz with three guys going all out on each other. there would be a lot of variables and scenarios in this one. but overall i concur that surfer would win.

have a good friday

quanchi112
Originally posted by hawkeye111
Silver Surfer has got this one. so far we are all in agreement. yay for perfect harmony. smile

guy222
bump

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
bump Geez I made this thread a while back.

vlaaad12345
Orion.

DigiMark007
Surfer already cock-stomped Orion in a crossover, right?

Not that that is definitive proof. But I'm in agreement with the majority here.

vlaaad12345
It was a non canon crossover and it doesnt matter what the majority thinks because they are wrong,demonic orion using full force astro force will roflstomp all over surfer and supes.

janus77
Surfer - he's thousands/millions of times faster than the others, more powerful and more versatile... nothing they can do about it if Surfer's going all out.

psycho gundam
what if superman and orion decided to gang up on norrin so they could settle their score on on one? it happens a lot in 1 vs 1 vs 1 scenarios, the strongest combatant gets double teamed.

janus77
they still get beat by Surfer.
Surfer could easily destroy Superman by grabbing him and taking him across the universe at millions of times the speed of light, whilst transmuting himself to kryptonite, siphoning the yellow sun energy from Superman's body, attacking him telepathically and physically crushing him... all in a few seconds.

he returns and stomps Orion.

psycho gundam
you know it would not happen that way, surfer is a pacifist.
i do believe he is superior but he wouldn't murder superman.

Symmetric Chaos
Unless he goes zomg-CBR-style-crazy Surfer really isn't that far above the others. He can probably take more wins considering he has the best way to deal with Astro-Force blasts from Orion.

janus77
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you know it would not happen that way, surfer is a pacifist.
i do believe he is superior but he wouldn't murder superman.
true but then going by his personality, I would have to say that he'd get battered by Thor or Superman because he'd be too busy with the monologue.

I just took this to be a case of Surfer needing to win, "bloodlusted", in which case he would always win against this kind of opposition. he's just way too powerful, fast and versatile.

janus77
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Unless he goes zomg-CBR-style-crazy Surfer really isn't that far above the others. He can probably take more wins considering he has the best way to deal with Astro-Force blasts from Orion.
well he's beaten UniLord which is at the very least a skyfather type character (a God in his own dimension).

he's absorbed and retained a portion of the power he took from UniLord, he's also survived attacks from T & A meant to kill him, quite a prolonged attack on him that almost shattered a moon.

Bouboumaster
Norrin Radd

::TNA_TITAN::
SS

fangirl101
Superman beats Thor.
Thor beats surfer.
Surfer beats Superman and Orion? WTF

Surfer would Die if Orion went all out. like he did against the infinity man.

Soljer
Originally posted by fangirl101
Superman beats Thor.
Thor beats surfer.
Surfer beats Superman and Orion? WTF

Surfer would Die if Orion went all out. like he did against the infinity man.

Superman beats Thor.

Surfer beats Thor.

Surfer beats Superman.

Superman beats Orion.

Surfer beats Orion.

This thread isn't two on one.

Any other questions?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Soljer
Superman beats Thor.

Surfer beats Thor.

Surfer beats Superman.

Superman beats Orion.

Surfer beats Orion.

This thread isn't two on one.

Any other questions?

I know that. every man for himself. you missed the point. surfer isn't beating orion when clearly, orion can crank out far more power than either.

Soljer
I know that. every man for himself. you missed the point. surfer isn't beating orion when clearly, orion can crank out far more power than either.

Except for the fact that Orion's never performed a single feat that trumps the Surfer's high - or Superman's, for that matter.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Soljer
Except for the fact that Orion's never performed a single feat that trumps the Surfer's high - or Superman's, for that matter.
i seem to remember orions' astro force turning back universe destroying force. he also was able to bond himself to the source and fight ds thru it.

quanchi112
i seem to remember orions' astro force turning back universe destroying force. he also was able to bond himself to the source and fight ds thru it. So what. Are you referring to cosmic odyssey? So what? The Source made this possible. The Surfer manipulated the crunch on his own to defeat two more powerful beings. The Source brought Orion back to do this for it. It wasnt like Orion had a choice in the matter. Surfer wins.

skyfather
surfer ftw
supes puts up a fight orion is no contest.

fangirl101
Originally posted by skyfather
surfer ftw
supes puts up a fight orion is no contest.

orion was handing superman his ass with his af. he was stalemating superman in hand to hand with no mb or af. he had superman in awe in his fight with the im.

skyfather
orion was handing superman his ass with his af. he was stalemating superman in hand to hand with no mb or af. he had superman in awe in his fight with the im.
so!!
last time i checked the fight wasnt h2h,they were going all out.
surfers range of abilities far outway superman and orions.

Lord Feron
I believe SS will win but maybe i don't share janus's fanaticism but i do appreciate it lol big grin

The Illuminati
SS FTW. His last name isn't Radd for nothing and yes he is all that.

fangirl101
Originally posted by The Illuminati
SS FTW. His last name isn't Radd for nothing and yes he is all that.

surfer is not the best fighter amongs the three. orion is.
He doesn't have the best battle speed. superman does.
surfer doesn't even have the best durability.
surfer is the most versatile for sure. but orion's mother box could negate any matter manip.

surfer isn't winning this. i'd give it to orion.

janus77
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I believe SS will win but maybe i don't share janus's fanaticism but i do appreciate it lol big grin
lol,

I'm not fanatic about these things, but I prefer to give an unequivocal answer when I think it's merited. put Surfer up against The Runner and I'd say Runner wins 10/10 smile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.