Calling out Thanos_THOTU: 6-D Imps Vs 5-D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Monel23
Where did you read that the 6-D Imps are more powerful than 5-D? And where did they fight?

Thanos_THOTU
Oh, I'm not at home currently and don't have access, well to pretty much anything, but they were stated if I'm not mistaken that they were above the 5th imp's as the 5th's were above the human's.

celestialdemon
So how was it that Mxy was able to destroy all the 6-D imps in World's Funniest?

Galan007
Originally posted by celestialdemon
So how was it that Mxy was able to destroy all the 6-D imps in World's Funniest? I posted every place Mxy and Bat-Mite visited/destroyed during WF, here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/427646_7-respect-mxy

And the 6th-D was not one of those places. confused

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Galan007
I posted every place Mxy and Bat-Mite visited/destroyed during WF, here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/427646_7-respect-mxy

And the 6th-D was not one of those places. confused

So Mxy was lying when he said there was no more anything except for himself and Batmite?

Galan007
Originally posted by celestialdemon
So Mxy was lying when he said there was no more anything except for himself and Batmite? Apparently "no more anything", but from the 5th dimension downward...

But there are a few things to remember here..

1.) This fun little outing Mxy and Bat-Mite had, still layed waste to no less than a Multiverse... And they planned to do it again "next Tuesday"..

2.) Since Mxy never tried to venture into higher dimensions then the 5th, we cannot say for sure he could not have destroyed that dimension as well. smile

Thanos_THOTU
Maybe he destroyed the 3rd Multiverse, considering that other realms such as the 5th and "heaven" are outside it.

Monel23
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Oh, I'm not at home currently and don't have access, well to pretty much anything, but they were stated if I'm not mistaken that they were above the 5th imp's as the 5th's were above the human's.

Do you mean the 6-d beings that were featured one time in the JLA arc?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.