Ryu v.s. Jin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FortressXRuler
It's 2 months after the events of Iron Fist Tournament 5. Jin is living good as the new leader of Mishima Financial Corp. As he is off on one of his vacation days, he decides to go end things with Hwaorang. As he approaches Baek's Dojo, he is stopped short by Ryu. Seeking some good training exersise before his fight, he begins his bout with this mysterious challenger.

No Devil Jin
No Hadoken

Just Straight up h2h fighting

SteelEagle
Personally, Jin would win, but not by much. Ryu would put up a good fight, but in the end, Jin would be too much for him.

FortressXRuler
But, Jin does some average damage, not to deadly,but not too weak. But Ryu on the other hand, deals some devestating blows. So my money is on Ryu

colonelf40
jin 4/10 is still alot to learn
ryu 8/10 too much experince on his side

didnt these co-star in some crossover game recently?

SteelEagle
yeah, the Japanese exclusive NamcoXCapcom, an RPG.

FortressXRuler
It was good

shin_remy
Ryu off course

Jin will lose.

Expierence goes to Ryu obvious

Jin is also not that special, no special feats, no super attacks or destructing powers

Ryu will vaporize him with a shinkuu hadouken blast

Violent2Dope
Ryu, he has far too much experience, great physical strength, and has more destrucive attacks.

FortressXRuler
Well I guess Ryu totally wins

Superboy Prime
I used to think Ryu would curbstomp Jin. But now after learning the un-surprising fact that Jin won T5 I am led to think about it some more without coming to any conclusion.

Emperor Ashtar
Ryu, screw jin.

Superboy Prime
LoL.

I hate Namco, dude. I mean...they didn't even show us Jin vs Jinpachi. Heck they didn't even say who beat who.

"Eventually Jin won" WTF? It's like Namco realized how much they are sucking Jin's nuts

Xenogears
Jin Kazama. I'm not bothering to explain why he beats Ryu.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Xenogears
Jin Kazama. I'm not bothering to explain why he beats Ryu.

Admit that you are just afraid of engaging with Emo Emu Ashtar & Kroyt Prime's wrath, Xeno.

Xenogears
Did you see that Mentos commercial that you starred in?

StyleTime
I think the hand to hand stipulation may limit Ryu more than it will Jin.

That's not really a comment on who will win. It's just food for thought.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by StyleTime
I think the hand to hand stipulation may limit Ryu more than it will Jin.

That's not really a comment on who will win. It's just food for thought.

I don't see how.

Sado22
lets see

speed: Jin...the guy moves fast. just check out his step in against Lily.

power: could go either way but i'll put my money on Jin. Jin smacked away lilly more than 30 feet away with his corpse thrust move which is FAR from his strongest punch. ryu has yet to do something like that. besides if Kazuya can pick up and toss around a heavyass 8foot robot without breaking a sweat with such force that it shattered a giant metal statue to bits....then so can Jin.

endurance: Jin without a doubt. the day ryu can survive gunshots, harley davidson's smashed in his face, fire and whatnot then he should come and talk.

fighitng technique: Jin has great combinations on high, medium and low levels, a good mix of punches and kicks, has reversals, excellent throws, great parries and evasive tactics and "force blocks". on top of all that he is a master of Kyokushin karate, ADVANCED Mishima Ryu and Kazama ryu.

acheivements: pwned fighters like Hachi, Kazuya, and every other person in the tekken cast. he also took on and beat firebreathing monsters like Ogre (on two occassions) and Jinpachi mishima. Ogre could shake the earth with a powerup while Jinpachi was literally capable of wiping away the entire humanity. Ryu...got pwned by Oro. no dice.

Jin rapes Ryu.

~Sado

Who else?
Ryu pretty much beats the mess outta Jin.

Strength and speed are the most important parts of a fight, and Ryu's got'em both, hands down. He's got the basic super human feats.

Faster then a speeding bullet

And stronger then then men.

Not to mention his experience far out classes Jin, 10,000 fights, that's just outrageous.

BlaxicanHydra
SHOR.... SHOR........ SHOR!!!!!!!

ARRGHHHH SHOR-YU-KEN!!!!

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Sado22
lets see

speed: Jin...the guy moves fast. just check out his step in against Lily.

Speed: Ryu can dodge bullets. Don't count him out speed-wise.

power: could go either way but i'll put my money on Jin. Jin smacked away lilly more than 30 feet away with his corpse thrust move which is FAR from his strongest punch. ryu has yet to do something like that. besides if Kazuya can pick up and toss around a heavyass 8foot robot without breaking a sweat with such force that it shattered a giant metal statue to bits....then so can Jin.

Power: Ryu has shown destructive power with his Hadouken and Shinku Hadoukens. Only person to withstand the Shin Shoryuken is Hugo. Ryu is not outclassed by Jin power wise.

endurance: Jin without a doubt. the day ryu can survive gunshots, harley davidson's smashed in his face, fire and whatnot then he should come and talk.

Devil Jin survives headshots and getting Harley Davidson's smashed in his face. Not regular Jin.

fighitng technique: Jin has great combinations on high, medium and low levels, a good mix of punches and kicks, has reversals, excellent throws, great parries and evasive tactics and "force blocks". on top of all that he is a master of Kyokushin karate, ADVANCED Mishima Ryu and Kazama ryu.

Ryu has been fighting all his life and by 3rd strike he is in his late 30s. He has devoted his entire like to fighting and improving Ansatsuken. In fact he tuned his technique so well it is heavily believed he surpassed his power when he was under the influence of the Satsui-no-Hadou. Not to mention he is always impressing top/god tiers; for example: Bison, Gouki and Oro.

acheivements: pwned fighters like Hachi, Kazuya, and every other person in the tekken cast. he also took on and beat firebreathing monsters like Ogre (on two occassions) and Jinpachi mishima. Ogre could shake the earth with a powerup while Jinpachi was literally capable of wiping away the entire humanity. Ryu...got pwned by Oro. no dice.

Jin rapes Ryu.

I could easily call PIS on Jin owning everyone in Tekken, but that's gotten old.

Oro would own Jin Kazama as well, so it doesn't work that way.

Jin is not raping Ryu.

Who else?
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
SHOR.... SHOR........ SHOR!!!!!!!

ARRGHHHH SHOR-YU-KEN!!!! laughing

Sado22
Jin can dodge machine guns and giant plasma projectiles and homing missiles too. i'm not even kidding.

that just makes Ryu one big sissy in all honesty. not being able to KO a midtier character is shameful and bad writing on Capcom's part. non-canon or not, Kyle Travers pwned Hugo! and he's just a rookie. so from all standards...ryu's a pussy.

granted.

why are people always getting ryu's age?! Ryu is 33 in SF3.
Jin is not impressing godtiers...he pwns them. no dice.

i'm cool with that mang. it doesn't matter what you and i think when comfronted with the iron law of FACTS. Jin beat gods. that's a fact and no matter how much people piss in their pants and groan and moan won't change it.

Jin rapes him.

~Sado

Superboy Prime
Jin can dodge machine guns and giant plasma projectiles and homing missiles too. i'm not even kidding.

that just makes Ryu one big sissy in all honesty. not being able to KO a midtier character is shameful and bad writing on Capcom's part. non-canon or not, Kyle Travers pwned Hugo! and he's just a rookie. so from all standards...ryu's a pussy.

granted.

why are people always getting ryu's age?! Ryu is 33 in SF3.

i'm cool with that mang. it doesn't matter what you and i think when comfronted with the iron law of FACTS. Jin beat gods. that's a fact and no matter how much people piss in their pants and groan and moan won't change it.

Jin rapes him.

~Sado

Jin does not rape Ryu. Not by a longshot. You can easily get your point across without under rating Ryu.

BlaxicanHydra
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Jin does not rape Ryu. Not by a longshot. You can easily get your point across without under rating Ryu.

The only way his point would be valid is if he underrates Ryu enough so that he's on Jin's level. Other then that Ryu simply one-ups Jin.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I don't see how.
Don't see how it limits Ryu more or don't see how it's food for thought?

Who else?
How is Ryu in his 30s in SF3, but he's in his 40s in Sf 2?

Sado22
because he isn't 40 in SF2, sherlock. he's 28 in it.

how about you actually offer a rebuttal, kazuya-boybig grin

Xenogears
I ain't getting in the middle of this.

Superboy Prime
I will not because I stated earlier I am undecided for this matchup given Jin's latest non-shocking victory. I prefer to debate when I am actually convinced a certain characters wins. Makes my standing stronger IMO. But don't worry...you keep under rating Ryu and I will inmediately jump Devil's Advocate mode.

Who else?
because he isn't 40 in SF2, sherlock. he's 28 in it.

Were is your proof of this, Mr. Know Every Damn Thing, cuz SFEC and CC say totally different and they are OFFICIAL SOURCES.

Xenogears
I will not because I stated earlier I am undecided for this matchup given Jin's latest non-shocking victory. I prefer to debate when I am actually convinced a certain characters wins. Makes my standing stronger IMO. No debate! chair

Be friends! hug

BlaxicanHydra
Give BJ's!

Emperor Ashtar

When has Jin dodged bullets and missles, Sado? Last I checked, Jin runs from bullets in Hworangs Tekken 4 ending not dodge them.

Bad writing is when you make the main character steam roll every boss just to make him look cool. Also, that feat is Un-confirmed no matter how many times you bring it up. Also, even if it is canon, Ryu still defeated Hugo since he was eliminated by Oro.

He jobs them smile

Jin rapes him.

~Sado

laughing
Sado, man, no matter how many times you do not acccept it I will always bring up the "Jobb factor".

If you think heroe's always winning is cool, then kudos to you. But, for the rest of us it's plain jobbing. I got tired of heroe's always winning when I reached High-School and I'm not going back. Jin has a huge jobber aura, and whoever he beats is irrelevant to what he can do.

Namco needs to stop shitting on there bosses in favor of the hero.

Sado22
laughing
no i guess you wont

Violent2Dope
Strength: Ryu trained with Oro lifting boulders
Speed: Ryu dodges bullets
Power: Ryu can fire Hadoukens and Shin Hadoukens which can at least equal Devil Jin's laser, but since this is regular Jin that point is null.
Durability: Not sure
Skill: Ryu, older and his entire life is built around fighting.

Xenogears
When has Jin dodged bullets and missles, Sado? Last I checked, Jin runs from bullets in Hworangs Tekken 4 ending not dodge them.In Devil Within, he has fought a cyborg with such weapons before. He either dodged the assaults or were unaffected by them. He didn't run away because, well, he crushed the opponent to bits. Even though Devil Within isn't confirmed to be canonical, I think the events occurred within the two months between the fourth and fifth tournament. Either way, I'll ask the thread creator if he allows it.
He jobs them smileThey're not going to make an entire action/adventure game of the main character where he fights multiple mutated beings and JACKS at once, and say he wasn't capable of killing the bosses in the end.
laughing
Sado, man, no matter how many times you do not acccept it I will always bring up the "Jobb factor".

If you think heroe's always winning is cool, then kudos to you. But, for the rest of us it's plain jobbing. I got tired of heroe's always winning when I reached High-School and I'm not going back. Jin has a huge jobber aura, and whoever he beats is irrelevant to what he can do.

Namco needs to stop shitting on there bosses in favor of the hero. If Namco's making an entire action game where Jin's beating up all the enemies and bosses I don't see how they're making him "job". So, I guess they must be contradicting themselves or something.

Violent2Dope
You have to admit Namco needs to get off Jin's dick man.

Emperor Ashtar
In Devil Within, he has fought a cyborg with such weapons before. He either dodged the assaults or were unaffected by them. He didn't run away because, well, he crushed the opponent to bits. Even though Devil Within isn't confirmed to be canonical, I think the events occurred within the two months between the fourth and fifth tournament. Either way, I'll ask the thread creator if he allows it.
They're not going to make an entire action/adventure game of the main character where he fights multiple mutated beings and JACKS at once, and say he wasn't capable of killing the bosses in the end.
If Namco's making an entire action game where Jin's beating up all the enemies and bosses I don't see how they're making him "job". So, I guess they must be contradicting themselves or something.

Devil Within isn't Canon.

Xenogears
Devil Within isn't Canon. http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Madsmiley.gif

Violent2Dope
Yeah Xeno I'm pretty sure Devil Within is not canon.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Yeah Xeno I'm pretty sure Devil Within is not canon. http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Madsmiley.gif hug

Violent2Dope
kisses

Xenogears
puke

Violent2Dope
bawling

Sado22
did you read anything posted here you dopey t!t??! mad

Strength: Ryu trained with oro lifting boulders. Jin smacks away people more than 30 feet away. the strongest punch of Ryu couldn't even put down lardo boy Hugo (who was ko'd by an unpolished Kyle).

Speed: Ryu dodges bullets. Jin dodges machine guns and what not. dodging bullets is nothing special. Cody and Kyle could also dodge bullets.

Durability: Jin...Ryu coudln't even last against Ken.

Skill: Ryu is older, yes, but older doesn't mean better. Jin's whole life has been about martial arts too. his occupation is even listed as martial artist. on top of all that he's a natural and is a master of THREE styles of combat. he's got great combinations, throws and reversal...something Ryu doesn't have.
Master of THREE styles of combat>>>>>>>>>>Master of three moves.

~Sado

shin_remy
why are you the only one who believe that Jin wins ?

Xenogears
Originally posted by shin_remy
why are you the only one who believe that Jin wins ? Why is this question so flawed?

Violent2Dope
did you read anything posted here you dopey t!t??! mad

Strength: Ryu trained with oro lifting boulders. Jin smacks away people more than 30 feet away. the strongest punch of Ryu couldn't even put down lardo boy Hugo (who was ko'd by an unpolished Kyle).

Speed: Ryu dodges bullets. Jin dodges machine guns and what not. dodging bullets is nothing special. Cody and Kyle could also dodge bullets.

Durability: Jin...Ryu coudln't even last against Ken.

Skill: Ryu is older, yes, but older doesn't mean better. Jin's whole life has been about martial arts too. his occupation is even listed as martial artist. on top of all that he's a natural and is a master of THREE styles of combat. he's got great combinations, throws and reversal...something Ryu doesn't have.
Master of THREE styles of combat>>>>>>>>>>Master of three moves.

~Sado Strength and speed I can't argue with but they don't really prove anything. Durability is pretty much null since Jin couldn't beat Ken either. Skill...Dude Ryu is older and has spent his days breaking his back training against Oro. Fact is that SF characters are for the most part stronger than Tekken characters.

Xenogears
We're not speaking of Tekken and Street Fighter characters in general however.

Violent2Dope
I know but he said something like "Ryu couldn't even last against Ken" which is a poor argument against Ryu as Ken would beat Jin too.

Superboy Prime
The problem with Sado is that the way he debates is annoying to say the least. He has to under rate the character he is debating against while overglorifying the character he is defending. Most of us are that way too...but he doesn't try to hide that fact and it does make his arguments look weak.

Xenogears
The problem with Sado is that the way he debates is annoying to say the least. He has to under rate the character he is debating against while overglorifying the character he is defending. Most of us are that way too...but he doesn't try to hide that fact and it does make his arguments look weak. sleepy

Superboy Prime
It is true.

Sado "Ryu is a pussy who can't even beat Ken!"

Reality "Ryu has the better win record." chair

Xenogears
It is true.

Sado "Ryu is a pussy who can't even beat Ken!"

Reality "Ryu has the better win record." chair http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/Madsmiley.gif

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/MiddleEasternBabe1.jpg

Superboy Prime
droolio

Xenogears
131wank

shin_remy
that is true Superboy,

everything changed since he came here on this forum, his way of debating changed everything here. he had much influence on other members

things were seen different because of him

no offence Sado

Xenogears
that is true Superboy,

everything changed since he came here on this forum, his way of debating changed everything here. he had much influence on other members

no offence Sado hysterical wow...

Violent2Dope
that is true Superboy,

no offence Sado What do you mean?

shin_remy
well his style is like how Superboy said

and because of that, more people were going to debate like the style how sado does and because of that, characters were losing respect are getting overrated or underrated

Xenogears
And at the same time SP said that we debate that way as well, which I don't agree with entirely.

Now you're not telling me you don't underrate and overrate characters are you?

Superboy Prime
I meant in a less obvious, less on-purpose way we tend to do that.

Xenogears
Alright m1ster Ch3F bag

Violent2Dope
I overrate no one! Or underrate!

shin_remy
well everybody gives more credit to the characters they like more smile

Violent2Dope
NOT ME!

Superboy Prime
Riiight.

Violent2Dope
I never overrate or underrate! If I do prove it!

Xenogears
This thread should get locked.

Violent2Dope
Alright Xeno, Ryu wins.

Superboy Prime
ROFL

have you turned into Lana's lackey!?

Xeno how could you!?

Violent2Dope
Seriously, how do I overrate or underrate?

Emperor Ashtar
Who overrates?

Superboy Prime
You tend to over rate Ganon.

But given the fact you're a big fan of his you won't admit it. And now I will have to deal with numerous paragraphed posts of you proving how you don't over rate Ganon.

Superboy Prime
Who overrates?

Sado over rates x 1 million the Char he thinks wins

while under rating x 100 billion the characters he thinks loses.

Emperor Ashtar
lol.

Xenogears
Disregard.

shin_remy

Violent2Dope
You tend to over rate Ganon.

But given the fact you're a big fan of his you won't admit it. And now I will have to deal with numerous paragraphed posts of you proving how you don't over rate Ganon. How do I overrate him? I give proof when I debate for him.

StyleTime
How do I overrate him? I give proof when I debate for him.
You can give proof and still overrate someone. Hyperbole is a frequently used tool.

Sado22
in other words you have no rebuttal. no surprised becasue there are none.

Durability is not null because while Jin manages to outlast things like Ogre, True Ogre and freaking teleporting, insanely large Ogre, Ryu can't even KO a bit lardass midtier like Hugo. Hugo aint god. he aint top tier. and he got pwned by the likes of Kyle Travers who is a rookie fighter. so tell me...what does that mean?
let me make it easy for you. ask yourself this:
-is Hugo a godtier
-has hugo been beaten before by other characters
-what is Hugo's most impressive feat
-and did Ryu go all out

the answers are:
-no
-yes
-nothing
-yes

and compare that to Jin Kazama who:
-beat godtier
-beat hightiers though still drugged and groggy and weakened considerably (T4 when he beat kazy and Hachi back to back)
-Jinpachi and Ogre could both wipe out humanity. Hugo can't even figure out that Poison is a guy.

sure...i'm overrating Jin by telling you that he beat Jinpachi and Ogre.

because Ryu lost to hugo who is not a high, or a godtier.
however, Jin beats a godtier. FACT.
what you've been saying is...?

how about you say something more reasonable than "oh Sado underrated Ryu...boohoo..."

~Sado

Darkstorm Zero
Sado, Ryu never lost to Hugo, the only thing you have in that entire statement is that Ryu didn't KO hugo in a single move like he did to Alex.

Oh, and BTW, Ryu has defeated at least two godtiers, one completely on his own, ala Akuma... Thank you.

AND just for your information, Devil Within is not canon.

shin_remy
here he goes again

ryu couldn't lift people like Hugo while jin beats ogre and jinpachi and

again the person where he debates against making look weak and overrate the character he like

Sado22
Ryu didn't KO alex in a single move either.

well...between you and tiamat...i'd go with tiamat. no offense.

it wasn't too long ago that you and your groupies didn't hesitate to bring in noncanon things as proof.
and for YOUR info, it is not confirmed to be canon.

someone already cried about that before you did and i offered an explanation. so again...shut up.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Who cares who beats God Tiers, since it's simply ammunition for A>B>C logic.

And, Hugo lost to Ryu, who cares if he wasn't Ko'ed by the Shin-Shoryu-Ken. He lost, and that feat is unconfirmed.

Lazy MFer
Who cares who beats God Tiers, since it's simply ammunition for A>B>C logic.

And, Hugo lost to Ryu, who cares if he wasn't Ko'ed by the Shin-Shoryu-Ken. He lost, and that feat is unconfirmed. THANK YOU!

Xenogears
It's not necessarily A>B>C logic. If a character defeated someone else, that doesn't automatically imply that the defeated character was weaker. It could mean that the character who won had what it took to defeat his or her opponent.

Emperor Ashtar
It's not necessarily A>B>C logic. If a character defeated someone else, that doesn't automatically imply that the defeated character was weaker. It could mean that the character who won had what it took to defeat his or her opponent.

That's not what A>B>C logic is about. It's to prevent arguments like where people base a bulk of their arguments on how a fight went down even if it does not showcase a feat and has no relevant in a debate. Arguments like: "Kyo & Iori beta Gods so they can beat anyone" is bad, Furthermore games versus refuses to take into account powersets, and how they apply to battle. If Falmers for instance can beat a like Orochi, why do they need plot devices for Igniz or in general?

Sado22
i care because the shitshoryuken is regularly pwning all sorts of fighters on these forums. its like shinshoryuken is the sure fire ender of all fights. THAT is why it matter, and you know better than this.

As for the fight itself, you remember our little discussion we had long time back. if i remember correct, we both left either winning as unconfirmed.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
i care because the shitshoryuken is regularly pwning all sorts of fighters on these forums. its like shinshoryuken is the sure fire ender of all fights. THAT is why it matter, and you know better than this.

Same with ShunGokuSatsu, but there will always be exceptions. What's so hard about that to except? confused

As for the fight itself, you remember our little discussion we had long time back. if i remember correct, we both left either winning as unconfirmed.

~Sado
No, I explained it several times over, Ryu won. He was disqualified by Oro for sure, So, there's no way he lost to Hugo. Infact, you even agree'd on this.

The event took place in the Third Street Fighter tournament. So, why would the results be unconfirmed when Ryu clearly lost to Oro?

Sado22
and we left it at "we can't be sure" because of:

UNCOMFIRMED

and later on in the samething he says that Ryu and Hugo could have very well fought in the SF3 3rd strike when ryu was in USA. ALso Ryu is there in Hugo's ending too. all that is confirmed is that Hugo made a good performance in SF3. not against anyone in particular. he could have very well fought Alex in a good fight since htey both have special intros and are seen fighting the other in the Gaint impact intro.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
and we left it at "we can't be sure" because of:

UNCOMFIRMED
Meaning we do not know how the fight happened, Sado. He could not have beaten Ryu because he was disqualified for sure by Oro.

and later on in the samething he says that Ryu and Hugo could have very well fought in the SF3 3rd strike when ryu was in USA. ALso Ryu is there in Hugo's ending too. all that is confirmed is that Hugo made a good performance in SF3. not against anyone in particular. he could have very well fought Alex in a good fight since htey both have special intros and are seen fighting the other in the Gaint impact intro.

~Sado Ryu never fought Hugo in the U.S., that's Alex.

Violent2Dope
Goro pwns all like noobs with his four pectoral muscles.

Lazy MFer
Meaning we do not know how the fight happened, Sado. He could not have beaten Ryu because he was disqualified for sure by Oro.
That makes perfect since, but I doubt this part of the debate will end there.

shin_remy
Ryu won from Hugo cause Oro beated Ryu

and now we are again talking about ''who beated who''

Xenogears
Jin wins.

Superboy Prime
No.

Xenogears
Jin wins.

Superboy Prime
Damned edits!

Xenogears
I hate them too.

Violent2Dope
Goro's four pectoral muscles ftw

Darkstorm Zero
Ryu didn't KO alex in a single move either.

No, but he beat him perfect

well...between you and tiamat...i'd go with tiamat. no offense.

Thats your choice, and I can accept that, but that doesn'tmean I have to swallow every word hesays simply because you like his words better than mine, I guess this means we'll always be at odds then.

it wasn't too long ago that you and your groupies didn't hesitate to bring in noncanon things as proof.
and for YOUR info, it is not confirmed to be canon.

Groupies? Non-Canon stuff?

Please Sado, show me where I did this... I artgue Non-Canon stuff (Specifically characters) separately from canon stuff. For example, the G.Rugal stuff.

StyleTime
The POINT is that Gen isn't that great.

Xenogears
The POINT is that Gen isn't that great. Word. Ayane would annihilate his ass.

Violent2Dope
THIS wins

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e284/jeffik/MKD_Goro_HIREZ.jpg

Superboy Prime
Sado vs. Triple Sixljs9E1K1Odo

Xenogears
Sado vs. Triple Sixljs9E1K1Odo I'm positive that's Triple Six and shin_remy before they became friends.

StyleTime
Word. Ayane would annihilate his ass.
Afterwards, I'd annihilate Ayane's ass. naughty

Violent2Dope
Afterwards, I'd annihilate Ayane's ass. naughty Then I'd annihilate your ass!devil

Xenogears
Afterwards, I'd annihilate Ayane's ass. naughty That's so unlike your kind and peaceful self schmoll

Superboy Prime
Afterwards, I'd annihilate Ayane's ass. naughty

Didn't you get the memo?nRUR6e12HTQ

No one's worthy.

Violent2Dope
Ewwww your all nasty thinking game characters are hot!

StyleTime
Then I'd annihilate your ass!devil
love
Didn't you get the memo?nRUR6e12HTQ

No one's worthy.

sad
Ewwww your all nasty thinking game characters are hot!
*Cough* Ganon *cough*
That's so unlike your kind and peaceful self schmoll
Yeah. Ayane likes it like that though.

Violent2Dope
Perverts! Your not supposed to think game characters are hot!

Xenogears
Yeah. Ayane likes it like that though. ok Ayane likes it dirty god bless her happy

Violent2Dope
Ayane is a game character! You're all going to HELL!!!

Superboy Prime
*'s duty is to keep Ayane for himself* flex

Xenogears
Welcome, to the hellish depths of the Fiend Realm.

The question is, can you defeat me?

Superboy Prime
starwars

Xenogears
starwars hug

StyleTime
*'s duty is to keep Ayane for himself* flex
I must warn you, I stalemated Sado22 and his "brawling" while I was holding back. shifty

Violent2Dope
PEOPLE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO THINK GAME CHARACTERS ARE HOT YOU SICK PERVERTS!

StyleTime
PEOPLE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO THINK GAME CHARACTERS ARE HOT YOU SICK PERVERTS!

Except Ganon right?

Superboy Prime
I fear not for I spent thousands of years training in the hyperbolic chamber with none other than...badabing! dur

Xenogears
PEOPLE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO THINK GAME CHARACTERS ARE HOT YOU SICK PERVERTS! Do you not think Tifa is hot?
I fear not for I spent thousands of years training in the hyperbolic chamber with none other than...badabing! LOL

Violent2Dope
Except Ganon right? I'm not serious. I'm the biggest perv on these forums and I can prove it.

StyleTime
I fear not for I spent thousands of years training in the hyperbolic chamber with none other than...badabing!
Badabing.......*Remembers his enemy*

*For more information on StyleTime vs Badabing, check out Badabing's profile. The battle is chronicled there*

dur

Superboy Prime
I'm not serious. I'm the biggest perv on these forums and I can prove it.

I feel like I'm going to regret this but...prove it. *Emo Emu Ashtar style*

Violent2Dope
Well, how would you like me to?

StyleTime
We need a picture of you about to......wait ignore that.

Violent2Dope
I'm serious, how do you want me to prove it.

Superboy Prime
nosweat

Edit: Heh. I have a good one for you...seduce & make out hardcore bestiality style with Lana. Tape it and upload the video on youtube. Title it "When Mods Go Wild."

Lets see how many views it gets.

Violent2Dope
I'm still waiting for how.

Superboy Prime
nosweat

Edit: Heh. I have a good one for you...seduce & make out hardcore bestiality style with Lana. Tape it and upload the video on youtube. Title it "When Mods Go Wild."

Lets see how many views it gets.

Violent2Dope
Okay Lana where do you live? Words can't describe the radiant emotion of love I feel for your body and soul.

Violent2Dope
A song about how I feel about Lana

PqU2WXKcUb0

Xenogears
That's romantic!

Superboy Prime
ROFL@Access Denied!

So you mean that Lana denies you...and you will fight for her love even if it means a fate worse than death?

Xenogears
V2D will impress Lana by dancing 31dance

Violent2Dope
ROFL@Access Denied!

So you mean that Lana denies you...and you will fight for her love even if it means a fate worse than death? ...What?

Superboy Prime
Access to the youtube vid was denied.

Sado22
how about cloud's pic?stick out tongue

okay back to thread:

TIFA IS THE HOTTEST!!! AND SHE"S MINE!!!

~The Bending-Tifa-over-the-bar-table Sado-sama

Violent2Dope
Access to the youtube vid was denied. Oh...Goddamnit.

Violent2Dope
how about cloud's pic?stick out tongue

okay back to thread:

TIFA IS THE HOTTEST!!! AND SHE"S MINE!!!

~The Bending-Tifa-over-the-bar-table Sado-sama Tifa is mine you skank! So is Lana!

~The Lana/Tifa threesome having V2D

Sado22
you can have cloud, emo queer freak you! mad

Violent2Dope
you can have cloud, emo queer freak you! mad You can have Xeno and Blaxican, there into that scat shit you're into.

Sado22
they like blackheads and redheads?

StyleTime
Blackheads sounds wrong and I have no idea why.

Sado22
black HAIRED women.
mad

~Sado

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>