Sergei Dragunov/Bryan Fury/Goh Hinogami vs Hayate/Akira Yuki/Jin Kazama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colonelf40
who takes it

segei dragunov/bryan fury/goh hinogami

vs

akira yuki/hayate/jin kazama

team tekken maybe 6/10 for me

StyleTime
Team 2 wins.

Bryan is the only one on Team 1 who can even hang with Jin or Hayate.

FortressXRuler
Team Tekken, they have more devestating attacks

colonelf40
lets match them up:

Sergei Dragunov vs Hayate
this will be a great fight to watch and im gonna give it to Dragunov.
cause he has the more effective fighting sytle than Hayate and is has more ruthless attacks that carry off into close quater grabs.
the guy is an SPETSNAZ COMMANDO with years of training and has more endurance.
Dragunov- winner

Bryan Fury vs Akira Yuki
Akira has the more experince and maybe more skilled, but Byran is a f*cking cyborg for god's sake! You cant ko him, he does not feal any pain, has unlimited endurance and rips tanks apart with his bare hands!
Bryan Fury- winner

Goh Hinogami vs Jin Kazama
well even though Goh is one of my favourite VF characters, i say Jin takes this one. Jin has the more experience, stronger attacks and endurance.
Jin- winner

so were left with Jin taking on both Dragunov/Bryan, as good as Jin is he wont take down a cyborg and commando at the same.

FortressXRuler
Jin should just let Devil Jin consume him, then he'll tear Bryan in half, and blast Dragonuv back to Russia

colonelf40
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
Jin should just let Devil Jin consume him, then he'll tear Bryan in half, and blast Dragonuv back to Russia

didnt Dragunov beat Devil Jin and the drag him by the horns and then put him a glass water tank?

FortressXRuler
Oh YEAH! I forgot about that embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.