Clone Wars - Wolverine - 7 Levels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitman911
Wolverine has made 4 copies of himself to help him in battle.Naturally they don't inherit the adimantium skeleton that their host has, but eveything else is there. Which 4 man team can take them down?

One Adimantium Logan and Four Bone Claw Logans

VS.

1.Spiderman, Venom, Carnage, Azreial
2.Captain America, Batman, Robin, Daredevil
3.Cyclops, Havok, Cable, Morph
4.Magneto, Colossus, Bishop, Black Panther
5.Archangel, Rhino, Sabertooth, Gambit
6.Fantastic Four
7.World War Hulk

Scoobless
What exactly do you mean by "World War Hulk"? everyone that features in that storyline?

Hitman911
Originally posted by Scoobless
What exactly do you mean by "World War Hulk"? everyone that features in that storyline?

nah just him alone.

Caps Conscience
LOL they stop at one. and if they make it past one they get obliterated at three. Wow the spite.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
LOL they stop at one. and if they make it past one they get obliterated at three. Wow the spite.

Team two is the weakest team on the gountlet and even they can take wins for Wolvie and the boys.

Darth Martin
I think all of the teams can take em.

But how is World War Hulk different from regular enraged hulk?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I think all of the teams can take em.

But how is World War Hulk different from regular enraged hulk?

For a start "World War Hulk" is not a character, it's just the name of a storyline.

Hitman911
They clear it!!! no yes shifty

King Kandy
They can't even make it past one.

But hold on? Isn't Bone-Claw Wolverine >>>>>> Galactus?

Symmetric Chaos
Remember adamantium is sharp people. Even if the adamantium clawed Logan had round claws he'd be slicing people to bits. Just imagine what he can do with sharp claws.

And remember he has skill so no matter how huge the power gap he can always fight on equal terms.

On another note why has Hitman911 been allowed to live?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

On another note why has Hitman911 been allowed to live? I think his posts are too convoluted for people to bother reading through and realize the stupidity.

Jimmy Buggs
if team one worked together as a real team they could beat them. If not cap + batman would win

grey fox
Originally posted by Scoobless
For a start "World War Hulk" is not a character, it's just the name of a storyline.

Nah , 'Green-Scar' , 'Gladiator' or 'Planet Hulk' Hulk are WWH Hulk.

So many titles...oy vey

Hitman911
Remember adamantium is sharp people. Even if the adamantium clawed Logan had round claws he'd be slicing people to bits. Just imagine what he can do with sharp claws.

And remember he has skill so no matter how huge the power gap he can always fight on equal terms.

Because i'm the best at what I do!!!
Yea I'm a Wolvie hater!!! But I think they can clear this. One (Logan) is enough to handle.

Hitman911

Yea I'm a Logan Hater!!!
But I think they can clear it. 5 Hyper healing factors FTW!!!!

Hitman911
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
LOL they stop at one. and if they make it past one they get obliterated at three. Wow the spite. laughing Happy Dance

Hitman911
Originally posted by Hitman911
They clear it!!! no yes shifty yes

Hitman911
They clear it!!! no yes shifty
On second thought they die at 1 big grin

Hitman911
Originally posted by Jimmy Buggs
if team one worked together as a real team they could beat them. If not cap + batman would win no

batdude123
Wolverine has made 4 copies of himself to help him in battle.Naturally they don't inherit the adimantium skeleton that their host has, but eveything else is there. Which 4 man team can take them down?

One Adimantium Logan and Four Bone Claw Logans

VS.

1.Spiderman, Venom, Carnage, Azreial
2.Captain America, Batman, Robin, Daredevil
3.Cyclops, Havok, Cable, Morph
5.Archangel, Rhino, Sabertooth, Gambit
6.Fantastic Four
7.World War Hulk

That's a pretty f*cked up gauntlet right there.

Bouboumaster
Stop at 4. Magneto kill them, kill everyone above, and go against Hulk where he could possibly die, if he fight like a dumbass.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Stop at 4. Magneto kill them, kill everyone above, and go against Hulk where he could possibly die, if he fight like a dumbass. laughing

nimbus006

One Adamantium Logan and Four Bone Claw Logans

VS.

This would be so fun. Magento uses Adamantium Wolverine like a giant sword to slice through all the other Wolverines.

or Colossus and Magento play monkey in the middle w/ bone claw Wolverines as the monkeys and Adamantium Wolverine as the ball.

bobbi
2 is the only one really close to their level and thats a bit iffy (5 vs 4 so wolvs can win the majority i guess) other than that they lose.

Was actually wondering what would happen if wwhulk mashed the wolverines together into like a big blobby mess. would they heal and fuse together? (they're clones so no tissue rejection) It'd probably just make a giant glob of wolverines (or maybe a giant one...)

Yeah... I have weird thoughts...Just imagine what magneto would be able to do with the adamantium...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by bobbi
Yeah... I have weird thoughts...Just imagine what magneto would be able to do with the adamantium...

He never struck me as quite that kinky.

Battlehammer
team wolverine spanks team two

Hitman911
1.Spiderman, Venom, Carnage, Azreial - Too fast and too powerfull!!

2.Captain America, Batman, Robin, Daredevil - Caps takes on ADM Logan alone while the others mop up the rest. Team 2: 7/10

3.Cyclops, Havok, Cable, Morph - Lotta fire power here but i think the healing factor works well here. Team Logan: 6/10

4.Magneto, Colossus, Bishop, Black Panther - Two BC Logan should try and take Mags down while the others go 1 on 1. Toss up!!

5.Archangel, Rhino, Sabertooth, Gambit - Hard to say. Warren's just going to tee off from the skies. The other three are hard hitters also. team Logan loses 7/10

6.Fantastic Four - No F*ckin way they beat F4

7.World War Hulk - It's possible for them to take 5/5, 6 at the most.

Hitman911
bump

Thorion
They beat two and five, but lose to all the others.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Thorion
They beat two and five, but lose to all the others. I wouldn't underestimate team two given that Batman and Robin are a REAL duo. Add Capt and DD and you have a nice combination of ass whooper's. I presume everyone here has a bullet-proof suit. That makes Adm-Logan first to go down.

Hitman911
bump

Batman-Prime
1.Spiderman, Venom, Carnage, Azreial - Team Logan 6 - 7/10
2.Captain America, Batman, Robin, Daredevil - Robin and DD are the weak part here so Team Logan 6/10
3.Cyclops, Havok, Cable, Morph Team Logan 8/10
4.Magneto, Colossus, Bishop, Black Panther - Magneto would solo this Team 4 8/10
5.Archangel, Rhino, Sabertooth, Gambit - Team Logan 7-8/10
6.Fantastic Four - the Human Torch wil go down taking one with him, Ben will die, Reed too but Sue is a real bad ass FF 6/10
7.World War Hulk - WWH 8/10

Mindset
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
2.Captain America, Batman, Robin, Daredevil - Robin and DD are the weak part here so Team Logan 6/10
4.Magneto, Colossus, Bishop, Black Panther - Magneto would solo this Team 4 8/10
6.Fantastic Four - the Human Torch wil go down taking one with him, Ben will die, Reed too but Sue is a real bad ass FF 6/10

no expression

Hitman911
Originally posted by Batman-Prime

Ok.....
1. What are they going to do to Venom/Carnage?!?!?!?
2. Robin is weak but WITH Batman he IS formatable and valuble.
3. So there they're just going to walk through these blasts like their nothing?!?!?
4. Very true!!
5. They have no way of defeating Archangel and Gambit is NO slouch either.
6.FF 10/10!!!
7.WWH 10/10!!!

Cap'n Happy
Originally posted by King Kandy
They can't even make it past one.

But hold on? Isn't Bone-Claw Wolverine >>>>>> Galactus?

laughing

Hitman911
durverine

Hitman911
RESPECT CYCLOPS!!!

Bouboumaster
They clear, minus Magneto

Hitman911
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
They clear, minus Magneto Can you explain how they beat team 3?

Bouboumaster
Can you explain how they beat team 3?

Hum, I hadn't seen Cable.

Sorry. Team 3 stomp the shit out of them.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Battlehammer
team wolverine spanks team two not with prep!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.