maelstorm vs abraxas vs pheonix force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
maelstrom(anomaly)q/bands/cosmic awareness
vs
abraxas
vs
Phoenix force

who wins this?

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
maelstrom(anomaly)q/bands/cosmic awareness
vs
abraxas
vs
Phoenix force

who wins this?

I pm with an answer smile

lordboo
Originally posted by guy222
I pm with an answer smile
thumb up

Utrigita
this is a dangerous one to touch....

Thanos_THOTU
MS >>>>> Abraxas >>>> PF

lordboo
Originally posted by Utrigita
this is a dangerous one to touch....
why roll eyes (sarcastic)

deathbunnyman
dont know much about maelstrom embarrasment

i didnt read abraxas's appearances but he was able to kill several galactuses of other universes so he pretty insanely powerful. (didnt he also kill SS?)

however Phoenix Force is just so mega powerful its unbeleivable.

i would have to get more clued up on just how powerful abarxas and maelstrom are.

Utrigita
Originally posted by lordboo
why roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fairly simple. The thread would pretty quick be ruin, personally I think Maelstrom with the anomoly would take this, but if I said Phoenix then master would be in here shouting about how it can never be Phoenix and if I choose Abraxas because he can (IMO) collapse the Multiverse then GS would come in here instead and those two will come, if they see that the other is present (that the feeling you get), and thus in fairly short time they would dominate the debate which us as observants which isn't what I think you had in mind... but actually by Maelstrom I took a safe path. big grin

Mr Master
Abraxas in a stomp.

Abraxas can collpase UniverseS just by approaching them.

It takes a force powerful enough to Remake the Multiverse to stop him.

Abraxas destroyed a bunch of UniverseS.

Maelstrom was powerful but,
he needed a Black Hole to destroy one Universe and even then didn't accomplish the task.

Phoenix Force top feats as in Jean, amputating the possible Future Timeline of Reality 15104,
and then Repairing it within the White Hot Room atomically.

Impressive,

but I would have been more impressed if she could have just Remade Reality with a wish.

Like the 5 CCU's Magus had to Create an entire Universe (a duplicate 616) from scratch, no need for Big Bangs or any other garbage, simply wished into existence.

Or like Eternity & Death who created their own Universe without the need for "outside influenced" Big Bangs or any other intrusion, they simply exploded with their own Energies into a Universe at will.

Or Korvac's SINGLE Cosmic Cube, he Recreated his Universe over 72 Times, on whims.

Or the Makers, they Recreated their Own Universe from a previous Universe that was there,

and on and on ....

Again, Reality Warpers are far beyond Matter Manipulators.

now and forever.

Endless Mike
Abraxas was defeated by the UN, the UN was defeated by an incomplete IG, and Maelstrom was equal to the complete IG.

Galan007
Originally posted by Endless Mike
and Maelstrom was equal to the complete IG. Nah... Maelstrom doubted his power against the IG.

Anyhow,
Abraxas ftw. happy

Ouallada
Originally posted by Galan007
Nah... Maelstrom doubted his power against the IG.

Anyhow,
Abraxas ftw. happy

Agreed.

fatgogeta
I will take Abraxas because his feats are most impressive and he wore a cool toga. Anybody who doubts Julius Caesar was a multiversal entity needs to read these comics. big grin

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Abraxas was defeated by the UN, the UN was defeated by an incomplete IG, and Maelstrom was equal to the complete IG. thumb up

Black bolt z
Maelstrom or pheonix force win.

zopzop
I think Maelstrom is the weakest link here (in terms of versatility). Despite all his power, he couldn't outright destroy the universe. He needed that super massive black hole to do it, SLOWLY.

Maelstrom also was limited in what his powers affected. He couldn't hurt or phase, "spirit/energy" Quasar. He tried strangling him but Quasar stood there unphased.

Concerning Abraxas, what did he do really that was impressive? "Kill" Roma? Adversary has done that and he's not even high herald.

Kill Galactus? Did we even know how he killed them? He could have waited till he was near death then pounced, that's not impressive at all. Thor has almost killed a near death Galactus.

It would be PF > Maelstrom > Abraxas.

quanchi112
Abraxas wins.

Maelstrom only received his greatest power as the avatar of Oblivion at the very end of cosmos in collision.

zopzop
How does Abraxas win?

What has he done that even suggests he has a chance vs Maelstrom and the PF?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mr Master
Abraxas in a stomp.

Abraxas can collpase UniverseS just by approaching them.

It takes a force powerful enough to Remake the Multiverse to stop him.

Abraxas destroyed a bunch of UniverseS.

Maelstrom was powerful but,
he needed a Black Hole to destroy one Universe and even then didn't accomplish the task.

Phoenix Force top feats as in Jean, amputating the possible Future Timeline of Reality 15104,
and then Repairing it within the White Hot Room atomically.

Impressive,

but I would have been more impressed if she could have just Remade Reality with a wish.

Like the 5 CCU's Magus had to Create an entire Universe (a duplicate 616) from scratch, no need for Big Bangs or any other garbage, simply wished into existence.

Or like Eternity & Death who created their own Universe without the need for "outside influenced" Big Bangs or any other intrusion, they simply exploded with their own Energies into a Universe at will.

Or Korvac's SINGLE Cosmic Cube, he Recreated his Universe over 72 Times, on whims.

Or the Makers, they Recreated their Own Universe from a previous Universe that was there,

and on and on ....

Again, Reality Warpers are far beyond Matter Manipulators.

now and forever. Originally posted by zopzop
How does Abraxas win?

What has he done that even suggests he has a chance vs Maelstrom and the PF? Pretty much sums it up, sport.

zopzop
Originally posted by quanchi112
Pretty much sums it up, sport.

What does? When has Abraxas destroyed Universes? What issue? I'm genuinely curious.

Because "killing" Roma and Galactus' (we dont' know what state they were in) isn't impressive at all in my book and that's all we saw from him.

Oh he also gave a Watcher amnesia roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Originally posted by zopzop
What does? When has Abraxas destroyed Universes? What issue? I'm genuinely curious.

Because "killing" Roma and Galactus' (we dont' know what state they were in) isn't impressive at all in my book and that's all we saw from him.

Oh he also gave a Watcher amnesia roll eyes (sarcastic) Maelstrom was killed by a really big black hole. LOL.

The only thing that defeated Abraxas was the un which would also defeat either of these two.

funny how you are so impressed by Odin who has only destroyed a galaxy at his best but downplay Abraxas shows how you use double standards.

zopzop
Maelstrom was killed by a really big black hole. LOL.

The same black hole that the ENTIRE universe was powerless to stop.

Aside from a recently resurrected Galactus, Roma, and the Fantastic Four who else went up against Abraxas?

Not really Odin's on panel feats > anything Abraxas did. Ps when has Abraxas even destroyed a galaxy? What issue?

Black bolt z
I think Maelstrom is the weakest link here (in terms of versatility). Despite all his power, he couldn't outright destroy the universe. He needed that super massive black hole to do it, SLOWLY.

Maelstrom also was limited in what his powers affected. He couldn't hurt or phase, "spirit/energy" Quasar. He tried strangling him but Quasar stood there unphased.

Concerning Abraxas, what did he do really that was impressive? "Kill" Roma? Adversary has done that and he's not even high herald.

Kill Galactus? Did we even know how he killed them? He could have waited till he was near death then pounced, that's not impressive at all. Thor has almost killed a near death Galactus.

It would be PF > Maelstrom > Abraxas. Maelstrom has more versitility then then the other two erm

With the power he had in CIC if you really think about it the things he could have done would be incredible.Originally posted by quanchi112
Abraxas wins.

Maelstrom only received his greatest power as the avatar of Oblivion at the very end of cosmos in collision. Abraxas loses. Abraxas killed galactus's but galactus was also powerless to stop Abraxas.

And due to versitlity and smarts does he win.

quanchi112
The same black hole that the ENTIRE universe was powerless to stop.

Aside from a recently resurrected Galactus, Roma, and the Fantastic Four who else went up against Abraxas?

Not really Odin's on panel feats > anything Abraxas did. Ps when has Abraxas even destroyed a galaxy? What issue? Eternity wasn't present and neither was the ig.

Isn't that good enough ? I mean Maelstrom was defeated by far less than this.

No, destroying universes is far greater than galaxies. LOL. A universe is greater than a galaxy. Wow.

zopzop
Eternity wasn't present and neither was the ig.

The IG was present. Eternity was being eaten by it.

Maelstrom was defeated by Infinity/Quasar/Origin and the Quantum Bands turning on him. That's a lot more impressive than what Abraxas faced.

WHAT issue did this take place in so I can see it for myself. Then I'll shut up. I also want to know HOW he allegedly destroyed these universes. I'm willing to bet it wasn't under his own power, if it even happened.

quanchi112
The IG was present. Eternity was being eaten by it.

Maelstrom was defeated by Infinity/Quasar/Origin and the Quantum Bands turning on him. That's a lot more impressive than what Abraxas faced.

WHAT issue did this take place in so I can see it for myself. Then I'll shut up. I also want to know HOW he allegedly destroyed these universes. I'm willing to bet it wasn't under his own power, if it even happened. When was eternity present am I forgetting something here ?

When did the ig face off or see the black hole ?

That was Maelstrom as the avatar which he isn't here. LOL.

FF issues 46-49 and the 2001 annual.

GalacticStorm
Phoenix Force is the creation power of the multiverse.

It has greater feats than either of the other two. Far greater.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Not even close to true.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Not even close to true.

As always youre useless on your own and an irritant in debate.

Why not try debating with evidence if you have a differing opinion? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Begone.

rotiart
Maelstrom was killed by a really big black hole. LOL.

And celestials stood by watching alongside watchers because there was nothing they could do against it other than watch.

quanchi112
Originally posted by rotiart
And celestials stood by watching alongside watchers because there was nothing they could do against it other than watch. Not the same as the ig or eternity not being able to do anything. Infinity and Oblivion survived in it, lol.

zopzop
Not the same as the ig or eternity not being able to do anything. Infinity and Oblivion survived in it, lol.

The IG, I'll give you. But Eternity? He was being EATEN ALIVE by the damn black hole. He didn't even attempt to stop it.

See his (Eternity) performance vs Bubonicus. Same deal.

rotiart
Not the same as the ig or eternity not being able to do anything. Infinity and Oblivion survived in it, lol.

They were on the otherside of the black hole... Oblivion pulled quasar through it. Neither Oblivion or infinity were demonstrated as being pulled in through te vortex or destroyed by it. Infinity emerged from quasar. Oblivion is the void...

rotiart
Didnt say the couldnt do anything about it. Just nothing to compare it to.

quanchi112
They were on the otherside of the black hole... Oblivion pulled quasar through it. Neither Oblivion or infinity were demonstrated as being pulled in through te vortex or destroyed by it. Infinity emerged from quasar. Oblivion is the void... It doesn't matter being pulled through or not Infinity showed she can survive in there just as Oblivion showed.

zopzop
They were on the otherside of the black hole... Oblivion pulled quasar through it. Neither Oblivion or infinity were demonstrated as being pulled in through te vortex or destroyed by it. Infinity emerged from quasar. Oblivion is the void...

Yup, that's how I remember it too.

Weren't they fighting in Oblivion's realm or something too?

rotiart
Yes. The destruction of the universe by the black would have caused all things ti be dumped into oblivioms realm... Which is why maelstrom would have become all powerful at the end and usurped oblivion through his actions. Of course oblivion only was concerned with all things becoming apart of his void again... E

Colossus-Big C
Not the same as the ig or eternity not being able to do anything. Infinity and Oblivion survived in it, lol. you do know that oblivion IS the void right? the universe collaps to him , black holes are just portals to his being.

even the UN dumps people in his realm which nothingness/unspace/unreality/unexistance

quanchi112
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
you do know that oblivion IS the void right? the universe collaps to him , black holes are just portals to his being.

even the UN dumps people in his realm which nothingness/unspace/unreality/unexistance I do know Infinity isn't yet she survived. Quasar also survived and he won against Oblivion's avatar.

the Darkone
abraxas

Uriel005
Considering that Abraxes was the end of the multiverse and restrained within eternity and when galactus stopped feeding energy into eternity Abraxas gets lose end proceeds to begin the end of the multiverse. I'd say Abraxas takes it. The only thing that could stop him was the UN and that no joke it is THE Deus Ex of Marvel bar none. Forget LT maybe even TOAA it nullifies events beings and objects in their entirety. They never existed period they have no influence on the universe. Gone erased caput.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Uriel005
Considering that Abraxes was the end of the multiverse and restrained within eternity and when galactus stopped feeding energy into eternity Abraxas gets lose end proceeds to begin the end of the multiverse. I'd say Abraxas takes it. The only thing that could stop him was the UN and that no joke it is THE Deus Ex of Marvel bar none. Forget LT maybe even TOAA it nullifies events beings and objects in their entirety. They never existed period they have no influence on the universe. Gone erased caput.

The UN was the only thing Reed or Galactus had at hand that could stop Abraxas definitively. It wasnt the only thing in existence that could stop him, thats your supposition.

Plus aside from destroying alternate reality Galactus' off panel and therefore in an unknown manner akin to Squirrel Girls defeat of Thanos, what exactly did Abraxas do on panel that was so impressive?

He travelled from universe to universe eroding localised areas of dimensional walls in a few realities but what else? Is that all you have?

Phoenix Force wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
The UN was the only thing Reed or Galactus had at hand that could stop Abraxas definitively. It wasnt the only thing in existence that could stop him, thats your supposition.

Plus aside from destroying alternate reality Galactus' off panel and therefore in an unknown manner akin to Squirrel Girls defeat of Thanos, what exactly did Abraxas do on panel that was so impressive?

He travelled from universe to universe eroding localised areas of dimensional walls in a few realities but what else? Is that all you have?

Phoenix Force wins. What did the Phoenix force do again ?

Uriel005
What did the Phoenix force do again ? dont forget to add the on panel non implied powers

quanchi112
dont forget to add the on panel non implied powers I know I have heard is lack of an argument many times.

zopzop
I know I have heard is lack of an argument many times.

There's a 10+ page PF respect thread on this very forum. Nothing's stopping you from checking it out.

zopzop
dont forget to add the on panel non implied powers

This is even worse for Abraxas since he don't have jack on panel feats. Check the PF respect thread.

Then check the Odin respect thread too. That's for you Quan.

quanchi112
There's a 10+ page PF respect thread on this very forum. Nothing's stopping you from checking it out. I'm good.

Uriel005
This is even worse for Abraxas since he don't have jack on panel feats. Check the PF respect thread.

Then check the Odin respect thread too. That's for you Quan. I was just referring to ppl asking for the on panel Abraxas feats. PF has many feats but many of those are off panel implications or done through avatars. I don't mean that it isn't powerful I just think that Abraxas > Eternity > PF.

zopzop
I just think that Abraxas > Eternity > PF.

Really? Eternity > PF?

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/8797/guardiansofthegalaxy351.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/8797/guardiansofthegalaxy351.th.jpg

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/8797/guardiansofthegalaxy351.th.jpg

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/8797/guardiansofthegalaxy351.th.jpg

GalacticStorm
I was just referring to ppl asking for the on panel Abraxas feats. PF has many feats but many of those are off panel implications or done through avatars. I don't mean that it isn't powerful I just think that Abraxas > Eternity > PF.

The Phoenix Force is the multiversal energies of creation. At a universal level it is the energies of creation, the Big Bang which the abstracts are fragments of, from which the IG draws its power. Read up on it. erm

Uriel005
I thought that independent PF was for each universe??? or is it like LT where there is only 1 because if there is then PF Jean/summers family is incredibly underpowered for a multiversal being avatar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.