Kratos v.s. Xemnas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FortressXRuler
Using the last of the leftover power of Kingdom Hearts, Xemnas seeks a certain someone with a heart so filled with darkness, it can fuel KH for months. As he searches, he hears of the "God of War" intrested in his hearing, he searches for this man. Meanwhile, Kratos has just returned from massacring thousands of undead fiends. As he is about to open his door, Xemnas stops him and asks ''Are you the god of war?'' Kratos replies with an annoyed tone ''I'm not obliged to tell scum like you'' this statement tells Xemnas that he is the one. '' My friend, you do not know what darkness holds.'' They both pull out thier weapons, and begins thier battle.

God Kratos
Final Form Xemnas

Anything can be used

Discuss

Violent2Dope
Wow, good match, I have no idea who would win.

FortressXRuler
My money is on Kratos

Violent2Dope
Strength: Kratos, his strength human size was great, but as a God he's a friggin giant.
Speed: Xemnas, easy.
Power: Well, both have magic and can use it well, so I say a tie.
Equipment: Kratos, dude has Athena's Blades, Artemis' Blade, Barbarian Hammer, Spear of Destiny, and Sword of Olympus

All in all I say Kratos. Xemnas will put up a hell of a fight, but won't outlast Kratos.

Xenogears
t_bWuOKf5Yw
crylaugh

FortressXRuler
It was very shocking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.