Conan vs Kingpin at his best

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins? Conan is a great warrior maybe the best. Kingpin is a great fighter able to hold his own with people stronger and in better shape. No weapons. The fight takes place on an Island beach where Kingpin is on vacation, for some unknown reason Conan comes from the trees angry as hell. See Conan was knocked out and left on this Island he wakes up with a terrible headache and a bad temper. Conan hears laughter near where he hears water. Conan not being the smartest person barrles and jumps out from the trees where Kingpin and his wife are laying out and having fun. Needless to says Kingpin is also very angry to have is vacation interrupted.

The Pict
I remember this being done before. If I remember correctly the general consensus was Conan would win, due to the fact he has fought things like Dragons.

golem370
Here is a question could he do maybe because of his sword like it might be enchanted?

Symmetric Chaos
Conan would destroy him.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins? Conan is a great warrior maybe the best. Kingpin is a great fighter able to hold his own with people stronger and in better shape. No weapons. The fight takes place on an Island beach where Kingpin is on vacation, for some unknown reason Conan comes from the trees angry as hell. See Conan was knocked out and left on this Island he wakes up with a terrible headache and a bad temper. Conan hears laughter near where he hears water. Conan not being the smartest person barrles and jumps out from the trees where Kingpin and his wife are laying out and having fun. Needless to says Kingpin is also very angry to have is vacation interrupted.

fisk falls

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Conan slices and dices.

golem370
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Conan slices and dices.

No weapons

Kazenji
No weapons

Then Conon belts the crap of fisk and he's not moving

DARKLORDCAEDUS
No weapons

Then using his hands, Conan pummels him to death.

guy222
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Then using his hands, Conan pummels him to death.

yes

golem370
Kingpin has held his own with Daredevil,Spider-Man and Captain America I doubt this will be easy for Conan.

grey fox
I'm going with Fisk , were talking about a man who used to overpower Spidey.

Kazenji
Not to mention conan is a smart fighter and also a talented commander, tactician and strategist

and

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.