thanos w/ig vs team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
team
kronos-time
classic juggernaut-power
mjj-reality
hyperstorm-space
xavier-mind
mephisto-soul

does this team stand a chance,or how long would they last?

quanchi112
thanos obliterates this team

golem370
He fought Eternity Chronos Lord Chaos Master Order Sire Hate Goddess Love Two Celestials a Watcher Death Galactus and they all lost

quanchi112
Originally posted by golem370
He fought Eternity Chronos Lord Chaos Master Order Sire Hate Goddess Love Two Celestials a Watcher Death Galactus and they all lost yes i know. i think what lord boos is doing is giving each of his team one gem meaning two igs vs another. but thanos is to adept at using it. and his one mind will be far better and far quicker than a team using one gem at a time and using it via team effort. thanos wins this hands down.

lordboo
Originally posted by quanchi112
yes i know. i think what lord boos is doing is giving each of his team one gem meaning two igs vs another. but thanos is to adept at using it. and his one mind will be far better and far quicker than a team using one gem at a time and using it via team effort. thanos wins this hands down.
that was the general idea thumb up
combined they make the same sort of affect as the ig.but not combined as one to call upon when needed.

golem370
Thanos now would be but when he had it he didn't do a great job holding on the Gauntlet. When he went to fight the abstracts he left himself open for somebody to take it away.

Symmetric Chaos
The separate gems are far less powerful than the IG itself. Strange was strong enough to match each gem individually.

quanchi112
Thanos now would be but when he had it he didn't do a great job holding on the Gauntlet. When he went to fight the abstracts he left himself open for somebody to take it away. after he fought eternity he left himself open. i hate that bullcrap subconscious reason why thanos lost. anyways he still kicks the crap out of them. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The separate gems are far less powerful than the IG itself. Strange was strong enough to match each gem individually. u mean u agree with me. eek! laughing

Symmetric Chaos
u mean u agree with me. eek! laughing

Well since you're not wrong this time . . .

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Well since you're not wrong this time . . . when have i been wrong. laughing

Symmetric Chaos
when have i been wrong. laughing

lol

quanchi112
finally people are starting to lighten up around here. smile

guy222
He fought Eternity Chronos Lord Chaos Master Order Sire Hate Goddess Love Two Celestials a Watcher Death Galactus and they all lost

Did Eternity use an M Body

Thanos_THOTU
Actually these few omnipotent characters are in a league by themselves with none slightly above or beneath.

Mider999
you have to have a certain level of mastery for the gems to work for you at diffrent hights of there powers such as thor probably wasnt as strong as champion though both had the power gem but champion probably had it longer and of course thanos didnt wanna fight him H2H

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mider999
you have to have a certain level of mastery for the gems to work for you at diffrent hights of there powers such as thor probably wasnt as strong as champion though both had the power gem but champion probably had it longer and of course thanos didnt wanna fight him H2H laughing thanos was throwing champion around when champion had the power gem. he worked champion in thanos quest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.