Dr Strange & Batman with 10 years of prep vs Marvel & DC Universes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright these two characters are very smart and have powerful prep devices.

Dr Strange- http://spider-bob.com/heroes/marvel/DrStrangeII.htm

&

Batman- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman

quanchi112
they still fail miserably.

Symmetric Chaos
One sided prep?

golem370
Yes Batman and Strange are the only ones prep

Symmetric Chaos
Stephen and Bruce

tkitna
Reed Richards finds away to beat them in an hour.

quanchi112
batman and stephen couldnt take over either universe. let alone them both.

TricksterPriest
...................Ever read Tower of Babel? Or Rock of Ages? Or anything DC for that matter?

Have you read Dr. Strange's respect thread? The man is the king of prep.

I'm not saying they win, but marvel and DC earth would be hard-pressed to stop them. erm Then again, if you gave them 10 years, they'd probably find a way to recreate the gog, the IG, and god knows what else.

Hell, they have a decent chance of succeeding. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
...................Ever read Tower of Babel? Or Rock of Ages? Or anything DC for that matter?

Have you read Dr. Strange's respect thread? The man is the king of prep.

I'm not saying they win, but marvel and DC earth would be hard-pressed to stop them. erm Then again, if you gave them 10 years, they'd probably find a way to recreate the gog, the IG, and god knows what else.

Hell, they have a decent chance of succeeding. stick out tongue no way. ten years of prep would make no difference. dr strange isnt the king of prep anyways. thanos is. this thread isnt about marvel or dc earth is about the two whole universes. stick out tongue

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
no way. ten years of prep would make no difference. dr strange isnt the king of prep anyways. thanos is. this thread isnt about marvel or dc earth is about the two whole universes. stick out tongue

I'm not saying they'd win. But you would give Thanos the win w/e 10 years prep. stick out tongue

And Thanos's prep could not beat Dr. Strange with prep. roll eyes (sarcastic)

But that's beside the point. You'd have to go pretty high up in power before you get someone who can stop these guys with prep. Stopped they would be, but they would do alot of damage.

batdude123
Marvel and DC Universes ftw.

I seriously doubt that the abstract entities Strange normally calls upon would aid him in destroying themselves.

Juntai
Originally posted by batdude123

I seriously doubt that the abstract entities Strange normally calls upon would aid him in destroying themselves. But what will they do when Batman kicks them?

batdude123
Originally posted by Juntai
But what will they do when Batman kicks them?

They'd kill themselves before he gets the chance to. They don't want none of that.

Badabing
They'd kill themselves before he gets the chance to. They don't want none of that. eek! laughing Happy Dance

CasanoVa
Dr Strange ftw.

He's a beast without prep, but given even a small amount of prep he can lay wreck to pretty much everyone. Given ten years of prep, it's over-kill IMO, without divine intervention I doubt that DC and Marvel universe could stop him.

Bruce learns a thing or two from Stephen about a real prep master.

guy222

Batkick>Prep big grin

batdude123
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Dr Strange ftw.

He's a beast without prep, but given even a small amount of prep he can lay wreck to pretty much everyone. Given ten years of prep, it's over-kill IMO, without divine intervention I doubt that DC and Marvel universe could stop him.

I seriously doubt that the abstract entities Strange normally calls upon would aid him in destroying themselves.

'Nuff said.

Originally posted by CasanoVa
Bruce learns a thing or two from Stephen about a real prep master.

Stephen isn't a prep master because of his brilliance, so that's not really comparable.

Juntai
Strange just has to get Batman in a good position to kick everyone.
Teleport in besides Galactus, cloaked, Biyaww.
Galactus falls.
NExt.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Stephen and Bruce kick everybody's butt.

golem370
My original thought was take make it Dr Strange & Batman 1million

charlemagne9746
They could win unless abstracts gets involved. No amount of prep will do any good if LT, Spectre, Luficer, or Michael get involved.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.