Who do you blame?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
Who do you blame the most for the death of James and Lily Potter? Voldemort, who performed the killing curse, Wormtail, who betrayed the Potter's hiding spot/location to Voldemort or Snape, who told Volfemort about the prophecy, which made Voldemort want to go after Harry in the first place?

I put them in this order:
1. Voldemort - well, he did kill them, and started the whole war and everything, right?

2. Wormtail -the bastard, if it wasn't for him James and Lily would still be alive.

3. Snape - even if Snape hadn't heard the prophecy, Voldemort would have gone after James and Lily when he got the chance, they were to powerful and to valuable to the order to be kept alive.

scurran
I dont think it was snape, theres this whole thing glying about that snape loved lily. Seems believable to me. and the theory that dumby told him to kill him.

In short snape = good guy

darthsith19
Originally posted by scurran
I dont think it was snape, theres this whole thing glying about that snape loved lily. Seems believable to me. and the theory that dumby told him to kill him.

In short snape = good guy
Okay, but that still doesn't stop the fact that Snape told Voldemort about the prophecy. And I seriously doubt he loved Lily, that's stupid, where's the proof of that? If he loved Lily then how come he called her a Mudblood and didn't want her to help him ever when James and Sirius were bullying him?

Unicor777
Originally posted by darthsith19
Okay, but that still doesn't stop the fact that Snape told Voldemort about the prophecy. And I seriously doubt he loved Lily, that's stupid, where's the proof of that? If he loved Lily then how come he called her a Mudblood and didn't want her to help him ever when James and Sirius were bullying him?

Sometimes no information is better then half information. Yes, Snape did tell VV about the prophecy but he did not tell him the whole information, what resulted withdeath of Harry's parents and almost killed VV. The downfdail of VV gave time to DD and the order to prepare for his return. So I blame Wormtail

exanda kane
Originally posted by darthsith19

Kids hide their true feelings behind ficades of anger and contempt.

xEsaulx
Well if it weren't for Wormtail Voldemort wouldn't have killed the Potters, so Wormtail gets the most blame

Unicor777
Yes, because he would have heard about the prophecy that way or another.

ndfreak
i agree withxesaulx and unicor777 its wormtails fault. Her wouldn't of found the potters w/out wormtail.

siriuswriter
Well, if it wasn't for Merope and her love potion, then Voldemort wouldn't exist in the first place.

But if Tom Riddle wasn't so damn handsome int he first place, then Merope Gaunt wouldn't've had to give him the love potion in the first place.

Or maybe it's the horse's fault, Tom Riddle's horse, for riding past the Gaunt's place...

Blah de blah de blah.

scurran
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Or maybe it's the horse's fault, Tom Riddle's horse, for riding past the Gaunt's place...

Damn that horse! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.