Bumble Bee vs Blackout

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Who takes this? The fights in a completely deserted NYC.

(movie versions)

celestialdemon
I don't even remember which one Blackout was. Man, that movie sucked.

Superherovandal
not really. it was 100X better than most of the comic movies i've ever seen. and it action scenes were so mindblowing.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by celestialdemon
I don't even remember which one Blackout was. Man, that movie sucked.

Blackout was the military chopper that owned the army base in the first part of the movie.

braz
Originally posted by Superherovandal
not really. it was 100X better than most of the comic movies i've ever seen. and it action scenes were so mindblowing.

thumb up Agreed and cosigned.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Superherovandal

It was better than a lot of comic book movies, but that's not saying much. A lot of comic book movies sucked.

The action sequences weren't that great. The fights themselves were pretty good, but during the fights, it was hard to tell which robot was which. They were all the same basic dark color.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Blackout was the military chopper that owned the army base in the first part of the movie.

Okay, I remember him now. I'd still say Bumble Bee.

braz
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Okay, I remember him now. I'd still say Bumble Bee.

Agreed, cuz didnt he get taken out by the humans at the end?(cant quite remember, cuz it was confusing, but at the same time, very entertaining as well) And it also says in the movie guide that Blackout is the most lightly armored of the Cons and is a coward at heart. sad

celestialdemon
Originally posted by braz
Agreed, cuz didnt he get taken out by the humans at the end?(cant quite remember, cuz it was confusing, but at the same time, very entertaining as well) And it also says in the movie guide that Blackout is the most lightly armored of the Cons and is a coward at heart. sad

Plus he seemed pretty slow and not very accurate compared to Bumble Bee.

Grinning Goku
Squirrel Girl ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.