Kyle Rayner vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Problem
Debate

nvrbeenwthagirl
They did this as a practice fight before. They pretty much beat each other until he drowned her. I see the same thing happening again. She's a much better fighter and tactician than He. And she is able to break out of constructs. Something only the strongest beings in comics can do. I dont' know if he can convert her to energy. But he certainly can turn himself into a daxamite. Then again in one of her weakest incarnations, she held her own against a daxamite before. Kyle 7/10.

The Problem
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
They did this as a practice fight before. They pretty much beat each other until he drowned her. I see the same thing happening again. She's a much better fighter and tactician than He. And she is able to break out of constructs. Something only the strongest beings in comics can do. I dont' know if he can convert her to energy. But he certainly can turn himself into a daxamite. Then again in one of her weakest incarnations, she held her own against a daxamite before. Kyle 7/10.

I'm surprised you mentioned nothing of speed.ermm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by The Problem
I'm surprised you mentioned nothing of speed.ermm

He's as fast as she is in travel, and the ring reacts for him in reflexes where he cannot.

The Problem
He's as fast as she is in travel, and the ring reacts for him in reflexes where he cannot.

But combat speed? I know the ring has automated defensive abilities.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by The Problem
But combat speed? I know the ring has automated defensive abilities.

yes. I've never seen anyone's speed over come the rings auto defenses. They at least shield enough to prevent death or serious injury.

The Problem
yes. I've never seen anyone's speed over come the rings auto defenses. They at least shield enough to prevent death or serious injury.

thumb up

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Diana pummels him, then Kyle becomes Parallex and tries to kill her. WW uses her Godwave powers on him.

Tyrant
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Diana pummels him, then Kyle becomes Parallex and tries to kill her. WW uses her Godwave powers on him. What the f**k?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Tyrant
What the f**k?

pretty much.

Dreamcatcher
bump

quanchi112
kyle defeats her for the solid majority.

Priest
Kyle

Rorschach
Kyle 10/10.

llagrok
Originally posted by Rorschach
Kyle 10/10.

I'm surprised people mentioned the ring's automatic defense. Seeing as they really, really, really suck.

Superherovandal
Originally posted by llagrok
I'm surprised people mentioned the ring's automatic defense. Seeing as they really, really, really suck. they suck for nooby GLs cause well they're cannon fodder for the story and it advances the plot somehow. but for good ones it is good.

llagrok
Originally posted by Superherovandal
they suck for nooby GLs cause well they're cannon fodder for the story and it advances the plot somehow. but for good ones it is good.

Yeah.

Like when they found Ranx and he was like "**** auto shield" and one-shotted a GL.

Superherovandal
exactly the GL was a cannon fodder and so he died...

llagrok
Originally posted by Superherovandal
exactly the GL was a cannon fodder and so he died...

What is the name of the human GL who kept on using machine guns?

guy222
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Diana pummels him, then Kyle becomes Parallex and tries to kill her. WW uses her Godwave powers on him.

DLC, ur silly big grin

Kyle FTW

Soljer
10/10? I dunno.

But definitely a solid majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.