apocalypse vs beta ray bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by lordboo
who wins?

wavey

bill ftw

quanchi112
beta ray bill kicks his ass.

King_Mungi
Apoc then gets augmented by Tanaraq and beats up Bill

shifty

guy222
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Apoc then gets augmented by Tanaraq and beats up Bill

shifty

Celestials turn Apoc into a Celestial wink

King_Mungi
I actually hope they do something along those lines as they said they were going to do way back when.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I actually hope they do something along those lines as they said they were going to do way back when.

eek! Celestial is a little high, but making him a legitimate threat to the likes of Silver Surfer.............I'd settle for that. cool Dear god, do not let him be forgotten and stay dead this time........... sad

Superboy Prime
What they should do is get rid of his mental blocks. Something like....

"You shall no longer forget your huge-****ing list of powers, Jobber."

llagrok
Originally posted by Superboy Prime

I'd love to see that.

BRB 10/10

TricksterPriest

Profiled.
hysterical thumb up How about putting him back at his original body's power level, then go up from there?

lordboo
didnt the celestails say he would suffer for the loan of their tech,maybe his punishment may be to depowered even more.

TricksterPriest
didnt the celestails say he would suffer for the loan of their tech,maybe his punishment may be to depowered even more. http://www.arthistoryclub.com/art_history/upload/thumb/a/a6/300px-The_Scream.jpg

quanchi112
apoc gets raped by beta ray bill. apoc isnt even in his league.

Superboy Prime
ROFL@pic

llagrok
Originally posted by quanchi112
apoc gets raped by beta ray bill. apoc isnt even in his league.

They're both in the herald league, poor wording.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Profiled.
hysterical thumb up How about putting him back at his original body's power level, then go up from there?

Sadly, I doubt it's a powerup he's getting sad

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
They're both in the herald league, poor wording.

Sadly, I doubt it's a powerup he's getting sad my ass. apoc on his best day maybe can compete with him. on average beta ray bill shits on his face.

llagrok
my ass. apoc on his best day maybe can compete with him. on average beta ray bill shits on his face.

They're still in the herald league.

quanchi112
They're still in the herald league. then beta ray bill is barry bonds. while apoc is jim thome. hey both are in the majors while ones freaking awesome and the other is better than avergae, right?

TricksterPriest
Apocalypse is low herald. Bill is mid-high herald. Yes, they are on the same league. No, it does not make them equal. Bill wins, nobody is disputing that.

lordboo
http://www.arthistoryclub.com/art_history/upload/thumb/a/a6/300px-The_Scream.jpg
whats that.

llagrok
then beta ray bill is barry bonds. while apoc is jim thome. hey both are in the majors while ones freaking awesome and the other is better than avergae, right?

Still in the same league.

quanchi112
Still in the same league. i dont care. beta's just superior to apoc.

TricksterPriest
whats that.

It's a painting by Munch. It's called 'The Scream'.

Tyrant
Apocalypse is low herald. Bill is mid-high herald. Yes, they are on the same league. No, it does not make them equal. Bill wins, nobody is disputing that. Well, that's a shitty comparison...
They're not in the same league.

Bill blows up planets, Apoc beats X-Men.

The Problem
Apocalypse is low herald. Bill is mid-high herald. Yes, they are on the same league. No, it does not make them equal. Bill wins, nobody is disputing that.

Their in the same league how? Apoc hasn't done anything remotely close to what Bills capable of.

llagrok
Originally posted by The Problem
Their in the same league how? Apoc hasn't done anything remotely close to what Bills capable of.

They're both in the herald league.

Just like Professor X and Thor. Thor's much stronger, but they're both in the herald league.

The Problem

Just like Professor X and Thor. Thor's much stronger, but they're both in the herald league.

no expression

llagrok
no expression

That's how they're ranked ****er.

The Problem

no expression

Badabing

no expression
no expression Don't make me come in there and separate you two!durbeware

guy222
Originally posted by Badabing
Don't make me come in there and separate you two!durbeware

durbeware

31dance

Priest
Bill would crush Apoc.

norrinradd43
I dont think Bill Crushes Apocalyse I think its a damn good fight, En Sabah Nur gets no respect in this forum.

Apoc 3/5

llagrok
Originally posted by norrinradd43
I dont think Bill Crushes Apocalyse I think its a damn good fight, En Sabah Nur gets no respect in this forum.

Apoc 3/5

He should get more respect, but he's not taking any wins from Beta Ray bill.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
Bill would crush Apoc. yes its very true. what ive been saying since i saw this thread. its not even close.

llagrok
yes its very true. what ive been saying since i saw this thread. its not even close.

It wouldn't be a crushing, as Beta Ray Bill doesn't crush anyone. Not even street levellers.

He defeats people yes, but he's not some loud mouthed idiot (much like yourself) who'd starting shootin his lazer at turn people into puddles of blood. Ray ALWAYS holds back from what I've seen, with exception of his recent fight against Stardust.

Ray would win eventually, but Apocalypse would look stronger in the beginning due to the fact that he likes to display his strength.

quanchi112
It wouldn't be a crushing, as Beta Ray Bill doesn't crush anyone. Not even street levellers.

He defeats people yes, but he's not some loud mouthed idiot (much like yourself) who'd starting shootin his lazer at turn people into puddles of blood. Ray ALWAYS holds back from what I've seen, with exception of his recent fight against Stardust.

Ray would win eventually, but Apocalypse would look stronger in the beginning due to the fact that he likes to display his strength. how am i loud? can u hear me. im quiet as a mouse. as i type my posts. laughing

llagrok
how am i loud? can u hear me. im quiet as a mouse. as i type my posts. laughing

Had nothing on the idiot statement, eh?

You type a lot in caps.

quanchi112
Had nothing on the idiot statement, eh?

You type a lot in caps. im not getting into another cutdown fight. although im good at it but this is about comics. im trying to stay away from the insults.

llagrok
im not getting into another cutdown fight. although im good at it but this is about comics. im trying to stay away from the insults.

You're scared.

Apocalypse takes this. Mindrape ftw.

Tyrant
You're scared.

Apocalypse takes this. Mindrape ftw. Originally posted by llagrok
He should get more respect, but he's not taking any wins from Beta Ray bill.

norrinradd43
Apocalypse beat Loki and held his own against High E...maybe these showings over rate Apocalypse but they lead me to believe he can beat Bill

Superboy Prime
Apocalypse beat Loki and held his own against High E...maybe these showings over rate Apocalypse but they lead me to believe he can beat Bill

Then again the rest of his showings lead me to believe he can't.

llagrok
Then again the rest of his showings lead me to believe he can't.

Full powered Apocalypse has no low showings.

Apocalypse might have good showings at full power, but he has relatively few and none of them puts him at Beta Ray Bill's level.

Priest
"Full power" Apocalypse is more ridiculous than full power Galactus saying.

llagrok
Originally posted by Priest
"Full power" Apocalypse is more ridiculous than full power Galactus saying.

Not at all.

We've hardly seen Galactus are full power. Apocalypse was at full power until his body was destroyed on the moon. Galactus' power fluctuates a lot, Apocalypse hasn't been at his original power levels in a long, long time.

norrinradd43
Apocalypse needs a fresh host body and a long nap in the Lazarus chamber to be at full power

llagrok
Apocalypse needs a fresh host body and a long nap in the Lazarus chamber to be at full power

I don't think that'll give him back his old endurance and such. He took a whisper from Black Bolt without even flinching in his old form.

guy222
BRB

Juk3n
William the Beta ray take this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.