Silver Surfer/LightRay/Ganthet And Uatu vs. Thor/Orion/Thanos/Mordru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok so basically in this fight we have the pacifist and the Warriors who have no problem killing for victory and love to fight.

For the sake of this fight, we can use alter versions of characters acting with in thier normal power lvls but with a different minds set. So If there is any examples of Ganthet or any watcher using force or the watcher kicking ass, this would be the time.

Who would win if both sides where blood lusted and primed for battle and the Kill?

UniOmni
Lightray is the weak link for team one.

TricksterPriest
Edge to team 1.

Ganthet is a guardian and most guardians are around skyfather level. The watchers are higher than most skyfathers........, so basically you didn't give team 2 a second big gun. They're going down.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Edge to team 1.

Ganthet is a guardian and most guardians are around skyfather level. The watchers are higher than most skyfathers........, so basically you didn't give team 2 a second big gun. They're going down.
Well Ganthet is the most powerful of all guardians. So he's probably higher than Skyfathers as well. I dont' know why I thought Thanos would be a good match for Uatu. For some reason I thought he pwned a watcher once. Ok I switch Thanos out for Depowered Tyrant. He's a warrior as well.

quanchi112
team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.