Alan Moore vs Frank Miller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
These are probably my 2 all time favorite writers ever. Which do you think is the better writer over all?
Is there anyone you think is better than both of them and do you have any problems with either of their writing personally?

TricksterPriest
Alan Moore by a mile. Miller hasn't done anything on par with V for Vendetta or Watchmen. cool

Entity
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Alan Moore by a mile. Miller hasn't done anything on par with V for Vendetta or Watchmen. cool Maybe not on par with Watchmen but The Return of the Dark Knight and Sin City are pretty damn awesome! At least close to tied with V! IMO

nvrbeenwthagirl
The Dark Knight

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Entity
Maybe not on par with Watchmen but The Return of the Dark Knight and Sin City are pretty damn awesome! At least close to tied with V! IMO

Problem is, things like All Star Batman bring his average wayyyyyyyy down. laughing

guy222
Originally posted by Entity
These are probably my 2 all time favorite writers ever. Which do you think is the better writer over all?
Is there anyone you think is better than both of them and do you have any problems with either of their writing personally?

Miller

norrinradd43
Kevin Smith has the potential to be up there, he needs to do more though, guardian devil was the shizznit

Entity
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Kevin Smith has the potential to be up there, he needs to do more though, guardian devil was the shizznit I ****ing love everything Kevin Smith touches almost but I never really saw him as the same league as Moore and Miller.

All his movies ROCK thou.
Save Jersey Girl. embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.