asmodel vs cronus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
this to me could be very interesting.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
this to me could be very interesting.

There isn't a good way to gage either of thier top power lvls.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
There isn't a good way to gage either of thier top power lvls. thats why its interesting. come on theres no right or wrong. this is unchartered territory. it feels like no one has debated it. although im sure im wrong. i want to hear opinions on this matter. everyone seems to avoid asmodel and cronus related vs matches. lets have fun with this one. smile

Martian_mind
THE BEST PART OF WAKING UP,IS ELLIOT IN YOUR CUP!!!!!

nvrbeenwthagirl
thats why its interesting. come on theres no right or wrong. this is unchartered territory. it feels like no one has debated it. although im sure im wrong. i want to hear opinions on this matter. everyone seems to avoid asmodel and cronus related vs matches. lets have fun with this one. smile

Thing is, Cronus used the Godwave to conquer heaven. Asmodel used an army. So neither did it on thier own.

quanchi112
Thing is, Cronus used the Godwave to conquer heaven. Asmodel used an army. So neither did it on thier own. well yes id rather it be that way. cronus had his crazy ass family and the godwave while asmodel had angels and neron and his crazy bunch. i thouhgt it was cool how the new bull leader host was just smited by cronus. this vs is very difficult to do. think about it. so will i. when i come up with an answer ill post as i hope u will do.

Avalonofthewind
I'd have to read the Cronus arc to compare the two completely...however, wasn't Cronus stopped by Wonder Woman?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I'd have to read the Cronus arc to compare the two completely...however, wasn't Cronus stopped by Wonder Woman? she ripped the godwavelike sickle out of his hand i believe, she had lots of help from the greek gods and the hindu pantheon i believe. it was a wonderwoman story. good one but i need to brush up.

Martian_mind
I NEED YOU BABY,CAUSE YOUR ALL I NEEED,I WANT YOU BABY

Avalonofthewind
she ripped the godwavelike sickle out of his hand i believe, she had lots of help from the greek gods and the hindu pantheon i believe. it was a wonderwoman story. good one but i need to brush up.

Here is some Asmodel goodness...

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/3232/asmodel5ob.th.jpg

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/4918/asmodel2os5.th.jpg

An awesome scene.

quanchi112
diana broke his sickle while cronus was going to kill his son zeus. this happens later as the gods get their powers back. ww 150 after cronus took in the full power o f the godwave and couldnt handle it. this was said about it. "no one being was ever meant to encompass the entirety of the godwave. " so basically this clears up another argument. i guess someone with the full power of godwave cant exist. its to much until its proven otherwise. in my earlier thread with magus with the ig.

quanchi112
that story with cronus was awesome.

quanchi112
ok ill be the first one to go out on a limb. this one was tough for me but i think asmodel would win this. cronus without the godwave sickle isnt anywhere near as impressive as with. asmodel for the win.

nvrbeenwthagirl
diana broke his sickle while cronus was going to kill his son zeus. this happens later as the gods get their powers back. ww 150 after cronus took in the full power o f the godwave and couldnt handle it. this was said about it. "no one being was ever meant to encompass the entirety of the godwave. " so basically this clears up another argument. i guess someone with the full power of godwave cant exist. its to much until its proven otherwise. in my earlier thread with magus with the ig.

No one was meant to have the power of The IG either. But basically, Ares with just his part of the Godwave could do anything an Ig wielder could. So the full Godwave would beat the IG. And someone can handle the power of the Godwave. They just have to be more powerful than a Skyfather or Abstract lvl being.

quanchi112
No one was meant to have the power of The IG either. But basically, Ares with just his part of the Godwave could do anything an Ig wielder could. So the full Godwave would beat the IG. And someone can handle the power of the Godwave. They just have to be more powerful than a Skyfather or Abstract lvl being. but we dont know that. the ig had multiple users. thanos,nebula,adam warlock, and magus kinda. the stuff we saw on panel was amazing. freezing time, and basically doing whatever u wanted. we have neevr seen the godwave do all this. plus i guess ds couldnt be strong enough to handle it becuz cronus wasnt. ds isnt more powerful than an abstract being, hes a skyfather to u right?

nvrbeenwthagirl
but we dont know that. the ig had multiple users. thanos,nebula,adam warlock, and magus kinda. the stuff we saw on panel was amazing. freezing time, and basically doing whatever u wanted. we have neevr seen the godwave do all this. plus i guess ds couldnt be strong enough to handle it becuz cronus wasnt. ds isnt more powerful than an abstract being, hes a skyfather to u right? Actually Stayne is skyfather lvl. He's more powerful than she.

quanchi112
Actually Stayne is skyfather lvl. He's more powerful than she. what level do u put ds at?

Mider999
DS is suppose to be like five skyfathers in one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.