Heihachi Mishima vs Hayate and Ayane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
The Mishima Financial Empire has been on the radar of the Mugen Tenshin clan for some time. Mainly because its owner, Heihachi Mishima has bought out DOATEC.

When the M.F.E. is found to be sponsoring a tournament (not the Iron Fist Tournament), Hayate and Ayane decide to compete. Hayate goes undercover as Ein while Ayane goes as herself.

But the ever-scheming Heihachi knows who they are. Not having a good match in a while, Heihachi takes them both on in an endurance match.

StyleTime
....Ayane can take Heihachi by herself. Hayate would put up a good fight against Heihachi.

Both is overkill. Heihachi looses soundly.

Sado22
Hachi goes down. Thongman is thongman no more sad

Superboy Prime
I don't think Hayate would put up a fight against Heihachi by his lonesome, but luckily for him his little sister will save his ass...again.

Emperor Ashtar
Heihachi loses since he's getting double teamed.

colonelf40
DOA sucks donkey balls!
Just juggs and butts! button-mashing, counter after counter after f*cking counter!
Made by and for middled-aged japanese perverts!
The guy who created it was chared for molestation for f*ck's sake!
You are not a fighting game fan if you own DOA
Heiachi wins by defalt

BTW - VF is the godfather of 3d fighting games!, Tekken fans know it, so do SC fans as well as MK fans but its always them DOA clownboys that think their game is the best!

Emperor Ashtar
I don't think DOA sucking donkey balls (Which it does now a days) is relevant to this thread.

Mr Dude
Heihachi is dead..... not!

Xenogears
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I don't think Hayate would put up a fight against Heihachi by his lonesome.Neither do I. He'd have enough trouble fighting Heihachi with his sword even.
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Heihachi loses since he's getting double teamed. Pretty much.
Originally posted by colonelf40
DOA sucks donkey balls!
Just juggs and butts! button-mashing, counter after counter after f*cking counter!
Heiachi wins by defalt

BTW - VF is the godfather of 3d fighting games!, Tekken fans know it, so do SC fans as well as MK fans but its always them DOA clownboys that think their game is the best! LMFAO

StyleTime
DOA sucks donkey balls!
Heiachi wins by defalt

BTW - VF is the godfather of 3d fighting games!, Tekken fans know it, so do SC fans as well as MK fans but its always them DOA clownboys that think their game is the best!
I already adressed this before, so I can just use the nifty quote feature.
Originally posted by StyleTime
http://www.thecgs.com

Scroll to the bottom of the page. Dead or Alive is featured in several major gaming tournaments nowadays, and will be in more in the future. I'd post more but I get the feeling you're just speaking out of irrational fanboyism, so it may be wasted.

I'm not sure what vendetta you have against Dead or Alive, but I can say that most of us Dead or Alive fans recognize Virtua Fighter as the godfather of 3d fighters as well. I also thoroughly enjoy Tekken.

Please set aside your ignorant bias. It is unfounded.

Also, I already challenged you to some matches on DOA4. If the game is just button mashing, you should have no problem defeating me right?

Xenogears
I wanted to play StyleTime in DOA2U weep

Emperor Ashtar
CGS isn't hardcore fighting game competition, Evo is.

Xenogears
CGS isn't hardcore fighting game competition, Evo is. No! chair

StyleTime
CGS isn't hardcore fighting game competition, Evo is.
It was at Evo too.....as well as others.
Originally posted by Xenogears
I wanted to play StyleTime in DOA2U weep
They made all Dead or Alive games backwards compatible on 360. I haven't played DOAU in a while, but I could practice then fight you.

Xenogears
They made all Dead or Alive games backwards compatible on 360. I haven't played DOAU in a while, but I could practice then fight you. YAY! eek! hug

But I never see you online..weep

Violent2Dope
DOA sucks donkey balls!
Heiachi wins by defalt

BTW - VF is the godfather of 3d fighting games!, Tekken fans know it, so do SC fans as well as MK fans but its always them DOA clownboys that think their game is the best! Speaks the noobish fanboy. Anyway Ayane and Hayate win because they doubleteam him.

Emperor Ashtar
It was at Evo too.....as well as others.

I know, but it was taken off the rooster. Besides, DOA players don't play offline much.

colonelf40
I already adressed this before, so I can just use the nifty quote feature.

Also, I already challenged you to some matches on DOA4. If the game is just button mashing, you should have no problem defeating me right?

well theres one problem with that!
I DONT F*CKING OWN DOA4!

i traded in my doa2u/doa3 for cash and dont F*CKING CARE ABOUT PLAYING YOUR MONKEY-ASS ON XBOX LIVE!

itakagi or what the f*ck his name is!, keeps on bitching on about how t5dr sucked well guess what F*CK ITASAGI THE 43 YEAR OLD JAP PERVERT WHO CANT GET NO PUSSY FROM HIS WIFE AT HOME SO HE DECIDES TO MAKE A GAME FULL OF CHICKS WITH BIG JUGGS TO GET A BONER! WHAT A F*CKING LOSER!

i dont hate doa clownboys but I PITY THE FOOLS!
raise the f*ck up outta my face fool!

Violent2Dope
I wish I had an XBOX Live.sad

Emperor Ashtar
Itagaki is an ass, but that doesn't mean DOA is complete trash. DOAU & DOA 3 are really good fighting games, I just hate DOA 4.

Violent2Dope
I DONT F*CKING OWN DOA4!

i traded in my doa2u/doa3 for cash and dont F*CKING CARE ABOUT PLAYING YOUR MONKEY-ASS ON XBOX LIVE!

itakagi or what the f*ck his name is!, keeps on bitching on about how t5dr sucked well guess what F*CK ITASAGI THE 43 YEAR OLD JAP PERVERT WHO CANT GET NO PUSSY FROM HIS WIFE AT HOME SO HE DECIDES TO MAKE A GAME FULL OF CHICKS WITH BIG JUGGS TO GET A BONER! WHAT A F*CKING LOSER!

raise the f*ck up outta my face fool! Shut up, it's increasingly obvious you're a 6 year old sexually confused little boy who get's confused that his peepee get's hard when looking at Ryu and Hayate but stays limp when looking at ANY girls.

StyleTime
Besides, DOA players don't play offline much.
Now that I can agree with. A large portion of the DOA crowd are the guys and girls who bought 360's and wanted something to play online. Online is still a neccessary evil though I'm afraid.

Although, most Tekken/VirtuaFighter/SoulCaliber/etc players only play at home or with a few friends. The hardcore players are always a small number when compared to the casual players.

Emperor Ashtar
Now that I can agree with. A large portion of the DOA crowd are the guys and girls who bought 360's and wanted something to play online.

Although, most Tekken/VirtuaFighter/SoulCaliber/etc players only play at home or with a few friends. The hardcore players are always a small number when compared to the casual players.

But, the hardcore crowd for Tekken/VirtuaFighter/Soul Calibur/etc is much larger than DOA's.

Xenogears
I DONT F*CKING OWN DOA4!

raise the f*ck up outta my face fool! LOL alright dude that's enough.

StyleTime
I DONT F*CKING OWN DOA4!

raise the f*ck up outta my face fool!
Wait, so you're saying you "pity" DOA fans because Itagaki, a wholly separate entity, dislikes Tekken?

That's stupid. I am a DOA fan and I love Tekken, Soul Caliber and Virtua Fighter. As a matter of fact, I played all those BEFORE getting into Dead or Alive. I used to dislike DOA as well until I found out that it is deeper than most people think.

I also love how you keep mentioning the women of DOA while neglecting to mention that Tekken, Virtua Fighter, and Soul Caliber also have very well endowed females in suggestive clothing.

Xenogears
I hate DOA1/2/3/4. I like DOAXBV/X2. happy

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Xenogears
I hate DOA1/2/3/4. I like DOAXBV/X2. happy miffed:

colonelf40
stop the hating on DOA people its not going to get you anywhere!
DOA has a game engine that make the chick's juggs' extra bouncy and has 11 hot chicks in their early 20s who really kick ass!

you are not a fighting game fan if you DONT own any DOA games!
DOA>TEKKEN/SC/MK/KOF/GG/SF

and especially DOA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>VF

why have real/deep/complex/technical gameplay when you can just press any button 3 or 4 times repeatedly to pull out a victory, and insted of parrying attacks you can just counter them all day long!

DOA the godfather of 3d fighting games!

Sado22
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

back to topic:
Heihachi beats them both up. then he, jinpachi and wang jinrei go to a karoekee bar and sing "staying alive"

~Sado

Xenogears
stop the hating on DOA people its not going to get you anywhere!
DOA has a game engine that make the chick's juggs' extra bouncy and has 11 hot chicks in their early 20s who really kick ass!

you are not a fighting game fan if you DONT own any DOA games!
DOA>TEKKEN/SC/MK/KOF/GG/SF

and especially DOA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>VF

why have real/deep/complex/technical gameplay when you can just press any button 3 or 4 times repeatedly to pull out a victory, and insted of parrying attacks you can just counter them all day long!

DOA the godfather of 3d fighting games! DOA characters have better and longer combos in DOA4, and it's much easier pulling off combos in DOA than it is in Tekken.

FortressXRuler
Colonelf40, you are a two faced backstabber against VF, in your thread with Goh v.s. Jann Lee, you were boasting about how VF is much better than DOA and how DOA is for Japanese jerk-offs! Next you're going to turn right back to VF!!!!! miffed censoredchairmad2madmadpissedranting

Xenogears
Alright guys...let's just get along here.

Colonel stop the DOA/VF/Whatever bashing.

This thread should be locked by now, anyway.

lockd

colonelf40
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Shut up, it's increasingly obvious you're a 6 year old sexually confused little boy who get's confused that his peepee get's hard when looking at Ryu and Hayate but stays limp when looking at ANY girls.

YOU MOTHERF*CKING PIECE OF SH*T GANGBANGING C0CKSUCKING A55HOLE WHITE AYRAN REDNECK CRACKER!!!

and i was being sarcastic VF F*CKING RULES!!!
DOA AND KYO KUSANAGI SUCK DONKEY BALLS!!!

Xenogears
YOU MOTHERF*CKING PIECE OF SH*T GANGBANGING C0CKSUCKING A55HOLE WHITE AYRAN REDNECK CRACKER!!!

DOA AND KYO KUSANAGI SUCK DONKEY BALLS!!! reading

lockd

FortressXRuler
LOL that dancing lock is funny

Xenogears
Cha.

colonelf40
if people dont insult me than i wont insult them

so no doa hating from this point on and dont get me started
and yes VF>DOA it is a fact!

Emperor Ashtar

and yes VF>DOA it is a fact!

No, it isn't, even do I agree with you on your opinion. It's still just that, an opinion and nothing more. Who cares if people like DOA better, just play your game.

colonelf40
ok thats fair enough for me!

no doa bashing it all stop know!

Superboy Prime
VF5 is jumping on the online bandwagon. So much for "Online will not be available for the PS3 because it will ruin the game" HAHAHA Why couldn't they just say "PS3 Online Sucks Monkey Balls!"

Xenogears

Violent2Dope

DOA AND KYO KUSANAGI SUCK DONKEY BALLS!!! Thanks for proving every opinion I had of you, immature fanboy noob piece of shit. You think your cool with your vulgar language and derogative insults but it only proves how much more intelligent I am.

Snafu the Great
Getting back on topic, can someone name feats by the respectable factions in this matchup, as well as their pros and cons?

Xenogears
There's really not much need for that.

Superboy Prime
Heihachi Mishima

Pros

-Vast experience(the guy is in his late 70s and can still fight with the best of the best in the Tekkenverse)
-above average durability/Survived the Honmaru blast(although it did take him a couple of weeks to recover)
-Packs quite a punch(He can rip Jacks apart with his feet)

Cons

-Due to his age his endurance is not what it once was
-Lacks any projectiles to aid him in ranged combat

Team Ninja

Ayane

Pros

-Insane speed & teleportation
-Her Nimpo is a force to reckon
-When motivated she can be a beast as seen in her DOA3 performance(defeating Kasumi, Hayate & then Genra)

Cons

-Her physical strength is average
-Durability is questionable

Hayate

Pros

-Sky Torn Blast technique

Cons

-Got his back broken by getting smashed into a tree...speaks of his lame-ass durability(although he did take the force of the sky torn blast when Raidou used it on him so I guess that edges the low-end feat)
-Has not really done anything in DOA to prove his might

Both Hayate & Ayane work really well as a duo. Ayane respects her brother's position as the Mugen Tenshin leader, and she also loves him a lot. Hayate respects Ayane and cares for her. They've been doing the teamup since before the first DOA.

In short...Hayate distracts Heihachi long enough for Ayane to perform her tri-tower busting Nimpo blast. Heihachi is sent flying a couple hundred miles and loses consciousness for about a week.

Xenogears
Heihachi Mishima

Pros

-Vast experience(the guy is in his late 70s and can still fight with the best of the best in the Tekkenverse)
-above average durability/Survived the Honmaru blast(although it did take him a couple of weeks to recover)
-Packs quite a punch(He can rip Jacks apart with his feet)

Cons

-Due to his age his endurance is not what it once was
-Lacks any projectiles to aid him in ranged combat

Team Ninja

Ayane

Pros

-Insane speed & teleportation
-Her Nimpo is a force to reckon
-When motivated she can be a beast as seen in her DOA3 performance(defeating Kasumi, Hayate & then Genra)

Cons

-Her physical strength is average
-Durability is questionable

Hayate

Pros

-Sky Torn Blast technique

Cons

-Got his back broken by getting smashed into a tree...speaks of his lame-ass durability(although he did take the force of the sky torn blast when Raidou used it on him so I guess that edges the low-end feat)
-Has not really done anything in DOA to prove his might

Both Hayate & Ayane work really well as a duo. Ayane respects her brother's position as the Mugen Tenshin leader, and she also loves him a lot. Hayate respects Ayane and cares for her. They've been doing the teamup since before the first DOA.

In short...Hayate distracts Heihachi long enough for Ayane to perform her tri-tower busting Nimpo blast. Heihachi is sent flying a couple hundred miles and loses consciousness for about a week. What he said.

StyleTime
VF5 is jumping on the online bandwagon. So much for "Online will not be available for the PS3 because it will ruin the game" HAHAHA Why couldn't they just say "PS3 Online Sucks Monkey Balls!"
Seriously, I want to see what the VF fanboys say now that their game has also gone online.

On Topic: I actually think an Ayane vs Heihachi match in some form was made a while ago.

colonelf40
Seriously, I want to see what the VF fanboys say now that their game has also gone online.

On Topic: I actually think an Ayane vs Heihachi match in some form was made a while ago.

VF online would rule! we VF fans get to prove why our game is the god of 3d fighters out there.

but what about online play for the upcomming T6 and SC4?
and if SC4 is gonna come out for x360 then why not T6?
namco owns both games the last time i checked

Emperor Ashtar
I doubt VF going online will effect the fanbase like it did to DOA.

Superboy Prime
It will make them eat their comments about "Oh Online Ruins Games. Sega woulld never take VF online because it will mess it up with all the JFs etc." Sega busted them all right.

StyleTime
I doubt VF going online will effect the fanbase like it did to DOA.
Strangely enough, it still probably helped DOA more than it hurt it. Think of how small it was before online brought in the current group. It's still smaller than VF obviously, I'm just saying.

Most of the casual players from DOA4 will probably be on VF5 right when it comes out because it's new. I think the games should join up and help support each other.
It will make them eat their comments about "Oh Online Ruins Games. Sega woulld never take VF online because it will mess it up with all the JFs etc." Sega busted them all right.
That will be SO sweet.

That said.....I'll be getting Virtua Fighter 5 of course. embarrasment

Violent2Dope
Heihachi loses, it's not even worth debating.

Sado22
ditto. he even pwned Kazuya

don't know if anyone from KoF or SF can do it as he did it. Rugal was prime example.

and fist and head too.

no, hachi has only gotten stronger with age.

didn't stop him from pwning Devil.

hachi has taken down teleporting ninjas before, like Yoshi who has a sword and is a bionic ninja.

okay.

...hayate is a pussy isn't he?

Hachi could take down pussyboy hayate if all he's done in Doa is get his backbroken by being hit into a tree. the Mishimas fell off bottomless cliffs as children and still survived and to climp back up. no hope for GooGoo Dolls lead singer turned ninja. Hachi'd broken boy him into a tree and break his back again and take on Ayane at more even odds.

well that's just ore-sama's opinion.

~Sado

Violent2Dope
Hachi would ass rape Hayate and could have a good match with Ayane, but can't take both at once.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Sado22
ditto. he even pwned Kazuya

don't know if anyone from KoF or SF can do it as he did it. Rugal was prime example.

and fist and head too.

no, hachi has only gotten stronger with age.

didn't stop him from pwning Devil.

hachi has taken down teleporting ninjas before, like Yoshi who has a sword and is a bionic ninja.

okay.

Hachi could take down pussyboy hayate if all he's done in Doa is get his backbroken by being hit into a tree. the Mishimas fell off bottomless cliffs as children and still survived and to climp back up. no hope for GooGoo Dolls lead singer turned ninja. Hachi'd broken boy him into a tree and break his back again and take on Ayane at more even odds.

~Sado

So why exactly did you break down my post when you agreed with almost everything I said?

hmm...I do think Heihachi's endurance/stamina has taken a hit with age.

Do the scissors drop with him. It hurts him almost as much as it hurts his opponent. Meanwhile if you try it with Jin that does not happen.

Sado22
laughing
so does that mean that Nina is old and brittle too?
its an just in-game thing, IMO. if a man hurts himself doing a flip and falling on his butt, then he really shouldn't be fighting. In fact, i'm pretty sure that used to happen in tekken1 and 2 too but i'm not too sure. fact of the matter is Hachi has shown some of the greatest feat of endurance in his later years (falling from pyramid in T3, getting faceplanted through a wall t3, smacked across room T4, honmaru T5).

~Sado

FortressXRuler
If Hachi was able to endure that amount of stuff, he's probably not that old. Alot of old people, by just tripping, end up in the hospital. So I think Hachi might win if he can fare against all of Ayane's attacks.

StyleTime

~Sado
The DOA ninja would rape Yoshimitsu.

Beating Hayate is more a show of endurance. Ayane basically ran a gauntlet of no rest taking down the strongest in DOA.

We all agree that Heihachi would beat Hayate. I just think if Hayate fought defensively, he could stall Heihachi.
laughing
its an just in-game thing, IMO. if a man hurts himself doing a flip and falling on his butt, then he really shouldn't be fighting. In fact, i'm pretty sure that used to happen in tekken1 and 2 too but i'm not too sure. fact of the matter is Hachi has shown some of the greatest feat of endurance in his later years (falling from pyramid in T3, getting faceplanted through a wall t3, smacked across room T4, honmaru T5).

~Sado
Heihachi got the Geezer gene instead of the Devil gene.

FortressXRuler
I still don't get how Hachi dosen't have a Devil transformation. Jinpachi, then Kazuya, then Jin, but it skips Hachi! He must feel so left out.
sad sad sad

Emperor Ashtar
Hachi doesn't need a transformation, and the only reason why he loses this bout in my opinion is because of the odds.

Superboy Prime
laughing

~Sado

Ok IMO Hayabusa taking a noticing start up time before teleporting is just in-game. Double Standards YAY.

Nina is a woman. Perhaps that has something to do with it.

Like I told you Heihachi > Hayate, but I am sure Hayate can survive long enough to buy Ayane the time she needs to perform the tri-tower blast. Heihachi won't be shrugging that off.

FortressXRuler
Heihachi might as well just go to a retirement home for seniors who have a bad relationship with their family, and just let Jindo the hard work.

Sado22
frankly T5 has a huge LOOPHOLE in the devil story. it is possible that the devil that has possessed Jinpachi is merely a demon. also it is speculated that Jinpachi was subjected to Ogre experiments which would explains Mokujin's reanimation. who knows?
storywise, Devil came to Kazuya. it wasn't in his blood.

that aside, hachi hasn't really been in a desperate situation. it seems the devil is only triggered once the host is suffering from extreme anguish, hate or anger.
it happened to kazuya who was betrayed and tossed off a cliff.
it happened to Jin who was betrayed and shot the living hell out of.

both of them were dying at the point they submitted to devil. hachi has never been in such a situation. most of the time when he is suffering he's usually KO'd. the most desperate we ever saw Hachi was when he was trying to escape from Jin in T4...and he lost consciousness.

~Sado

FortressXRuler
Was Hachi near death? If so and he did have a devil gene in him, why didn't he just succumb to the devil gene?

Violent2Dope
Nina is a woman. Perhaps that has something to do with it.
Sexist stick out tongue Anyway, Hachi would beat Hayate cause he's a pathetic pussy 1 on 1, and I think in a 1 on 1 fight he may even beat Ayane.

StyleTime
frankly T5 has a huge LOOPHOLE in the devil story. it is possible that the devil that has possessed Jinpachi is merely a demon. also it is speculated that Jinpachi was subjected to Ogre experiments which would explains Mokujin's reanimation. who knows?
storywise, Devil came to Kazuya. it wasn't in his blood.

that aside, hachi hasn't really been in a desperate situation. it seems the devil is only triggered once the host is suffering from extreme anguish, hate or anger.
it happened to kazuya who was betrayed and tossed off a cliff.
it happened to Jin who was betrayed and shot the living hell out of.

both of them were dying at the point they submitted to devil. hachi has never been in such a situation. most of the time when he is suffering he's usually KO'd. the most desperate we ever saw Hachi was when he was trying to escape from Jin in T4...and he lost consciousness.

~Sado
OLD GEEZER GENE!
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Sexist stick out tongue Anyway, Hachi would beat Hayate cause he's a pathetic pussy 1 on 1, and I think in a 1 on 1 fight he may even beat Ayane.
He could definitely take some from Ayane. No one's denying that. She should edge him out in an out of 10 though.

Sado22
he was in T3 when Devil Jin was about to kill him but he flew away so Hachi didn't really need to wet his diapers about it.
he was again near death in T4 with Devil Jin but was too unconscious to realize he was near death (he woke up for a breif moment then passed out aagain)
he was near death after Honmaru explosion but was AGAIN too unconscious to know it.

this is unlike Kaz and Jin who were both FULLY conscious and betrayed. Hachi wasn't betrayed by either of them, these two were. and so was Jinpachi.

hence ore-sama's theory holds true smokin'

~Sado

FortressXRuler
That old man needs to ust die in T6 if he won't show us his real power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.