Movie: Starscream vs. Blackout

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
Fight takes place on the Moon, bloodlust is on.

jasonk3
Starscream

Rufus T Firefly
5 seconds of film time ftw

Ouallada
What exactly did movie Starscream do? He appeared for at most 20 seconds.

Hercules
Haven't seen the film yet but didn't Blackout get taken down by special ops soliders?

braz
Starscream pwns, he was quite impressive.

celestialdemon
In the few seconds he was in the movie, Starscream was pretty cool. I'll say he wins.

don't shiv
Srarscream f.t.ws

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by Hercules
Haven't seen the film yet but didn't Blackout get taken down by special ops soliders?

Ya but Blackout turns off his audio to create a sonic wave sheild around himself, it's vunerable spot his beneath him. He couldn't here the soldier and then he slid under Blackout and shot a rocket launcher in his weekspot. Starscream was in the air the whole time.

braz
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Ya but Blackout turns off his audio to create a sonic wave sheild around himself, it's vunerable spot his beneath him. He couldn't here the soldier and then he slid under Blackout and shot a rocket launcher in his weekspot. Starscream was in the air the whole time.

Starscream was on the ground some, however, I forgot about the force field thingy. Regardless, Starscream wins. Although I really liked Blackout alot more at first, but I read the movie guide and it said that he was a coward at heart. sad mad

DigiMark007
I'm going to have to limit movie fights...especially when there's no good way to determine power levels.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.