Magus (Technarchy) vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesdabest1
Magus Technarchy (Google Him) / I can't post Links erm

Vs.

Medium Fed Galactus

Who wins? sad

Thanos_THOTU
What are Magus going to do, outgrow him? - Lol

Alfheim
Im not sure what Magus could do but I think the Magus has been able to throw a star. Pretty powerful but im not sure if he can handle Big G.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magus_(comics)#Magus_.28Technarchy.29

joesdabest1
Ya Magus has the power to split a star in half if i read correctly.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by joesdabest1
Ya Magus has the power to split a star in half if i read correctly.

Which should mean nothing to Galactus.

Big G for the win.

King Kandy
Splitting a star in half? You need a lot more then that to beat Galactus.

Symmetric Chaos
Wiki says he does stuff on par with Galactus.

Thats all the proof I need big grin

guy222
Originally posted by joesdabest1
Magus Technarchy (Google Him) / I can't post Links erm

Vs.

Medium Fed Galactus

Who wins? sad

g

wiki is always right stick out tongue

Alfheim
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Which should mean nothing to Galactus.

Big G for the win.

Ok but doesnt Big G eat planets to stay alive? Arent some stars bigger than planets?

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Alfheim
Ok but doesnt Big G eat planets to stay alive? Arent some stars bigger than planets?

There's a difference between eating a planet and destroying it. Galactus could easily destroy planets if he wanted to. He just eats them for their energy.

And Galactus has the power to destroy countless stars. Ripping a star in half is nothing to him.

guy222
Originally posted by celestialdemon
There's a difference between eating a planet and destroying it. Galactus could easily destroy planets if he wanted to. He just eats them for their energy.

And Galactus has the power to destroy countless stars. Ripping a star in half is nothing to him.

Galactus needs to be fed by Gravity stick out tongue

Magus was said to render a star in half. Galactus when he 'died' was a star

I don't even know if Magus has returned

quanchi112
big g for the big win.

Utrigita
Agree as for throwing a star Galactus has shown that he is capable of easily making a star go nova and after that survive the explosion so...

leonidas
be interesting to see if magus could infect g with the virus. given many of g's showings, i'd say it was certainly possible.

Utrigita
Perhaps he would succed but is that before ore after he has been blasted to dust wink

I didn't really understand the way that virus worked, was is physical ore how was it that he transfered the virus???

leonidas
it was simply an infection that transforms orgainic matter into techno-organic matter. g IS a physical being so he could be vulnerable to the attack. if he was, magus would then simply drain him and kill him.

blasting magus to dust would not be an easy thing, given magus's OWN energy abilities.

magus could definitely take out a weak g (who can't? erm ). it would take at least an average g to beat him.

Utrigita
Originally posted by leonidas
it was simply an infection that transforms orgainic matter into techno-organic matter. g IS a physical being so he could be vulnerable to the attack. if he was, magus would then simply drain him and kill him.

blasting magus to dust would not be an easy thing, given magus's OWN energy abilities.

magus could definitely take out a weak g (who can't? erm ). it would take at least an average g to beat him.

Actually its fifthy fifthy physical and abstract.

Yet I wouldn't put that energy ability above a medium fed Galactus.

Yes how cannot take out a weak Galactus sad but the weak also have some good showings like when being severely weak and still destroying atleast three starsystems.

leonidas
50/50? where'd you hear that? proof? galactus is a physical being -- entirely. he's not at all an abstract entity . . .

Tyrant
50/50? where'd you hear that? proof? galactus is a physical being -- entirely. he's not at all an abstract entity . . . http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sue2020011yo1.jpg

leonidas
good scan, bran, but it says nothing about him being an abstract. his 'true' form is a silly star, which is to say he's a being of energy. that's a world different from saying he is an abstract.

http://img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=q2iw8.jpg

Tyrant
good scan, bran, but it says nothing about him being an abstract. his 'true' form is a silly star, which is to say he's a being of energy. that's a world different from saying he is an abstract. I never called him an abstract, or have ever thought he was one.

Just really don't think Magus can affect him, with a virus.

leonidas
Originally posted by Tyrant
I never called him an abstract, or have ever thought he was one.

Just really don't think Magus can affect him, with a virus.

i'm, not sure. the virus certainly has am energy component to it. i don't know for sure it WOULD affect him, but i certainly think there is a chance.

and you quoted my too quickly and missed my scan-edit. smile

Tyrant
i'm, not sure. the virus certainly has am energy component to it. i don't know for sure it WOULD affect him, but i certainly think there is a chance.

and you quoted my too quickly and missed my scan-edit. smile And what exactly though, has Magus infected with his virus.
I'm going to have to check him out here.

Ah, the difference between Quasar saying something, and Galactus saying, and showing something through demonstration, is vast.
Also, maybe Quasar meant that, as a comparison to abstracts representing something, and the other beings, not representing anything...

Plus, based on that, a Celestial is a physical being, and based on that, then Magus has a chance to infect him, which is very doubtful as well.

Alfheim
good scan, bran, but it says nothing about him being an abstract. his 'true' form is a silly star, which is to say he's a being of energy. that's a world different from saying he is an abstract.

Didnt Big G say he was the living embodiment of survival? Big G is inbetween life and death.

guy222
g

Bouboumaster

"silly star"?

It's not a "silly star", he's a being of pure energy, the energy of worlds he have devastate in order to survive. He's a big battery of immensly power, able to hang out with the Eternity and with Death itself. And he will be the one with who it will all end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.