Second King Of Monsters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Every monster in the Godzilla (movies) Universe battles. Except, of course, Godzilla.

These heroic and villainous kenji alike will do battle until only one is alive and he shall become #2 to Godzilla (though, considering how G has needed help a few times, you could argue #1).

I place bets on:

Monster X
Gedorah

Endless Mike
Space Godzilla

grey fox
Space Godzilla or Mecha King Gedorah

guy222
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Every monster in the Godzilla (movies) Universe battles. Except, of course, Godzilla.

These heroic and villainous kenji alike will do battle until only one is alive and he shall become #2 to Godzilla (though, considering how G has needed help a few times, you could argue #1).

I place bets on:

Monster X
Gedorah

King Gedorah

TricksterPriest
Destroyah. shifty

SpunkySmurph
Megatron ftw.

TricksterPriest
Alternate ending to 'Gojira vs. Desutoroyah' (Godzilla vs. Destroyah).

http://www.kensforce.com/Godzilla_X_Destroyah_Clip.html

And Destroyah wins. durfist

King Kandy
Destroyah.

King Kandy
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Alternate ending to 'Gojira vs. Desutoroyah' (Godzilla vs. Destroyah).

http://www.kensforce.com/Godzilla_X_Destroyah_Clip.html

And Destroyah wins. durfist
How could that fight possibly be perceived as a win for Destroyah? Sure looks to me like it's GODZILLA who's left standing the longest.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by King Kandy
How could that fight possibly be perceived as a win for Destroyah? Sure looks to me like it's GODZILLA who's left standing the longest.

That's a Godzilla undergoing a total nuclear meltdown, which also supercharged his powers to a great extent. And Godzilla didn't win that fight on his own. The Super X3 used ultra cool temperature lasers on Destroyah to weaken him.

And Godzilla isn't in this fight. stick out tongue Plus, do you know what created Destroyah? The Oxygen Destroyer.

King Kandy
I know. I gave Destroyah the win for a reason you know... I consider myself quite an expert on Godzilla.

Then again, Kaiser Ghidora might take this.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by King Kandy
I know. I gave Destroyah the win for a reason you know... I consider myself quite an expert on Godzilla.

Then again, Kaiser Ghidora might take this.

Kaiser, Space Gojira, and Destroyah are the biggest guns. It's between those 3 for the most part.

King Kandy
I think actually I'll give the win to Kaiser Ghidorah, since I think Final Wars Godzilla is more powerful then the Heisei one (Including the melt-down one.)

Hold on... does the monster have to be from a Godzilla Movie, or just from the same Universe?

Nikkolas
Movie.

And Gedorah could beat Destroyah. THere's nothing in Destroyah's arsenal that could kill Gedorah.

King Kandy
To bad... I was going to suggest Mothra Leo.

boriquaking55
Kaiser Ghidorah with ease

Nikkolas
Holy shit I've been spelling that guys name wrong this whole time.

It's Hedorah.

And anyway, according to wiki, Final Wars Godzilla beat the shit out of Kaiser once he got his energy back.

King Kandy
And anyway, according to wiki, Final Wars Godzilla beat the shit out of Kaiser once he got his energy back.
Well Wiki's wrong then... That was "Super Godzilla", Godzilla supercharged with the mutant energy.

Nikkolas
Well exactly how much of a boost was the energy?

King Kandy
Well exactly how much of a boost was the energy?
A shitload... He was like 10x his regular power.

boriquaking55
nikkolas, I will agree that Hedorah (smog monster) is underrated. He was one of the most badass foes Godzilla's ever faced

TricksterPriest
Regarding Kaiser Ghidorah: Godzilla wasn't at full power when he faced him, and Kaiser drained his power. The kid who recharged him, only brought him back to full power.

King Kandy
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Regarding Kaiser Ghidorah: Godzilla wasn't at full power when he faced him, and Kaiser drained his power. The kid who recharged him, only brought him back to full power.
That's not true... The Mutant had "Kaiser Power" that results from his special mutation... It turned Godzilla into Super Godzilla. Not his full power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.