Thor/BB/Hulk/Silver Surfer vs. Martian Manhunter/Captain Atom/Wondergirl/GL Hal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How would this match Go?

Martian_mind
Hmmmm....at first glance Wondergirl makes thjis an obvious win for team 1...but thenm again team 1 has a HUGE speed disadvantage,with only SS available to battle at the speeds and he'll have his hands full with Hal.

Cassie can fend off Hulk while Jonn deals with BB,either a invisible phased hand into the brain or mindrape.

since this'll be done in less then a second Jonn can help CA take on thor,which'll be done fairly quickly.

Jonn or CA then let the others help GL while they mop up Hulk.

Team 2 ftw.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Hmmmm....at first glance Wondergirl makes thjis an obvious win for team 1...but thenm again team 1 has a HUGE speed disadvantage,with only SS available to battle at the speeds and he'll have his hands full with Hal.

Cassie can fend off Hulk while Jonn deals with BB,either a invisible phased hand into the brain or mindrape.

since this'll be done in less then a second Jonn can help CA take on thor,which'll be done fairly quickly.

Jonn or CA then let the others help GL while they mop up Hulk.

Team 2 ftw.

I don't know how fast Thor can deal with Cap. But I dont' see cap being That much of a Bother To Thor. Caps best bet to stay alive would be to fight BB. Wonder Girl probably Will do ok against BB or Hulk. She has shown she can take hits from SBP so I dont' think Hulk or BB are goign to KO her with one hit. I'm leaning towards a split.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
How would this match Go?

team one

UniOmni
The only person on team two with any notable combat speed is MM.

Wondergirl on average would get mauled by Hulk.

I set them up like this.

Thor vs MM = Thor. MM has it on paper, but doesn't have the standing to win the majority.

BB vs Cap Atom = BB. His consistency is what puts him above Nathan.

Hulk vs Wondergirl goes to the monster imo.

Surfer vs Hal = Hal5.5/10, but he can't take on Surfer and beat the rest of the team.

Team one 6-7/10

Endless Mike
Surfer solos

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Surfer solos
laughing

tdawg14
I would have to say the DC team for this one. Surfer and Thor cannot do it themselves cause the Hulk is an easy mark for the DC team and BB would also go down quick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.