Monster Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bunicula
WHAT IS YOUR ALL TIME FAVORITE MONSTER FLICK? MINE IS MOTEL HELL!! I JUST BOUGHT IT FOR 9 BUCKS ,A ND IT COMES ON A SPECIAL DVD WITH PREMATURE BURIAL.
CHECKIT OUT
WWW.MGM.COM/MIDNITEMOVIES/INDEX.HTML

BackFire349
dawn of the dead, evil dead, frankenstien.

Thomas H
hmmm, have not seen many of those...maybe Resident Evil (thats because I never see that kind a movie, actually looking forward to see the texas chainsaw masacre..the old one.)

Tex
The Thing!
Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!1

J-ROC
Dawn of the Dead ****n rules!!! Can't wait for that 3 Disc DVD Special Edition thingy... big grin

ToMacco
Spam. Close this shit.

kychesu
i was gonna say that yesterday but i knew someone would say it anyway lol

ToMacco
I don't even know what Spam stands for. All I know is I get pissed when dumbasses come here and try to get people to go to their sites.

"F" them, that's what I say.

BackFire349
texas chainsaw massacre is the best horror movie of all time.

mah
KillerTomatoes 1-4

BackFire349
killer klowns is also a classic.

Bunicula
sorry, just trying to be helpful and informative, didn't mean anything, throw something else out there, it's all about the cheese for me

kychesu
SPAM i think is copyrighted by the company that makes the luncheon meat

Bunicula
LOL, i think you are right SPAM is copyrighted!!! However. itsperfectly ok to discuss old school horror flicks like The Masque of the Red Death and Premature Burial! ( Both MMDF)

Max Power
Mine would have to be the Evil Dead trilogy. Army of Darkness is the most well done. But Evil Dead II is so great and campy.

BackFire349
yeah they're great.

Tex
http://www.kelloggs.com/company/marketing/history/images/tony3.gif
embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

mah
yay!rolling on floor laughing

mechmoggy
Tex, you big geek! roll eyes (sarcastic)

sgtkabukiman
i hear that on MOTEL HELL!!! that movie is so tight. i got that dvd too, still haven't watched deranged, but i hear its really cool, and for 10 bucks, you can't go wrong. i think i might get the who slew auntie roo dvd off that too. i haven't heard of what's the matter with helen, but it sounds kind of tight.

BackFire349
never heard of motel hell, but just by that name, it sounds like a shining rip off.

Bunicula
LOL, its avutally NOTHING like the Shinning ( which is one of my favs too) you should check Motel Hell out its hillarious, disgusting, campy scary, everything you could ever ask for.

BackFire349
maybe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.