The Great Power Swap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok So Some of the Top heroes in Comics decide that they are going to give thier powers or weapons to others to see who would use them The best. What we have to determine is who would use which powers the best. Each of the Combatants will have none of thier own powers to start of with. The powers will randomly swap at any given moment. So IN a free for all, who would win?

The powers up for grabs are:

Flashes and his speed powers
Thor's Hammer and it's powers
The Silver Surfer's power Cosmic
Hal Jordan's Ring
Superman's powers

The Combatants are

Wonder Woman
Mar-Vell
Ronin The Accuser
Thanos
FireStorm
Martian Manhunter

Caps Conscience
Thanos would win under this scenerio.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Thanos would win under this scenerio.

I"m inclined not to agree. Thanos has no experience fighting with speed or with out great Durability. He'd do well but at any given instance, his power would swap and he'd likely not win if he had say the flashes powers. He'll do well if He has a ring or surfer's power. Maybe even firestorms.

SpunkySmurph
In this scenario, intelligence wins, and thusly, Thanos wins.

nimbus006
Ok so each fighter is going to have each power at one point?

You realize there are only 5 powers and 6 combatants.

bean_machine
MM should take this.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by nimbus006
Ok so each fighter is going to have each power at one point?

You realize there are only 5 powers and 6 combatants.

I'll throw in another set of powers, Brianiac 5's Shield and brains.

quanchi112
thanos

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bean_machine
MM should take this.

He's my likely winner as well. He'd know how to use the most powers the best, And he's no slouch in skill. People seem to think this is just about intelligence, which it is, but Most of the combatants are quite intelligent/skilled. It's the best combo of this with who would likely be able to use the powers the best at any given moment. I think MM will have a hard time using Thor's hammer and Firestorms power tho.

boriquaking55
thanos

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by boriquaking55
thanos
What Happens when Thanos has to use flashe's powers and isn't used to speed of any kind or being extremely fragile.

Symmetric Chaos
Thanos and MM are probably the only people there who would be able to actually use those powers when they get them.

MM has experience with more powers than anyone there.
Thanos is by far the most intelligent and wouldn't screw himself over within seconds like the others.

King Kandy
Thanos with a GL ring would be sweat.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
What Happens when Thanos has to use flashe's powers and isn't used to speed of any kind or being extremely fragile. u know thanos adapts on the fly during battles with relative ease. thanos is an extremely fast learner. he wins this battle.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Gievn the fact that WW and Ronin are extremely intelligent fighters, If WW get's Superman's powers, Or Ronin Get's Thor's Hammer, Thanos will likely fall. They are going to go for him seeing as how he's a big Threat. If he has the flashes powers at that time, He's screwed. He doesn't seem to be able to handle speed well. Tho if He has Firestorms's powers, It's good night to half the team.

nimbus006
Well considering MM knows most of the powers on this list... but this is way to confusing. How much time between powerset changes?

quanchi112
there are los of variables in this fight. that is not in question. but i see thanos as the victor. im sure that surprised none of you. laughing out loud

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Gievn the fact that WW and Ronin are extremely intelligent fighters, If WW get's Superman's powers, Or Ronin Get's Thor's Hammer, Thanos will likely fall. They are going to go for him seeing as how he's a big Threat. If he has the flashes powers at that time, He's screwed. He doesn't seem to be able to handle speed well. Tho if He has Firestorms's powers, It's good night to half the team.

WW with Superman's powers would be almost exactly the same.

Ronin with Thor's hammer wouldn't even know how to use it erm

Thanos has trouble fighting people who use superspeed not using it himself. Hell he'd probably just not go too fast once he got it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by nimbus006
Well considering MM knows most of the powers on this list... but this is way to confusing. How much time between powerset changes?

Random. Becuz someone like Thanos would calculate changes and be able to approximate the next power he would be getting. So I dont' want to give him too many advantages. At one moment someoen could be getting ready to release a PC blast and then switch to heat vision. That would be a hoot. I got the idea from the fan four movie.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
WW with Superman's powers would be almost exactly the same.

Ronin with Thor's hammer wouldn't even know how to use it erm

Thanos has trouble fighting people who use superspeed not using it himself. Hell he'd probably just not go too fast once he got it.

That is why WW with superman's powers would be dangerous. She'd be herself with more offence. I Think Ronin could use Thor's hammer. People pick up the hammer and know how to use it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.