Iceman vs. Shocker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Explain

jasonk3
iceman

guy222
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Explain

bobby

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Shocker

Wonder Man
Ya. Wouldn't Shoker just wipe him away with Electricity.
Which is a good show for someone else like Maggie against people.
He's a bad ass with complete Electromagnetic control.

Tyrant
I mean, it's not like Iceman has any feats to show him capable of defeating a low level Spider-Man villain, or anything...

Ah, who am I kidding?
Shocker "shocks" him 10/10.

starlock
Ya. Wouldn't Shoker just wipe him away with Electricity.
Which is a good show for someone else like Maggie against people.
He's a bad ass with complete Electromagnetic control.

Maybe i have been sleeping for 20 or so years...but is not shockers power....vibration controll? i might have watched too much spidey and his amazing friends lol

Iceman for the win

Thanos_THOTU
Omega Iceman thinks, Shocker's temprature sinks to absolute zero he falls to the ground shattering to a million pieces.

Wonder Man
i've heard rave reviews about the upgraded Shocker. Can't he control a body's electricty much like Iceman's control of others bods

starlock
i've heard rave reviews about the upgraded Shocker. Can't he control a body's electricty much like Iceman's control of others bods

See you might be right..it shows i dont know about a new shocker's power set..so i apologize i dont know who would win...i would have to check it out,or if someone is nice enough to enlighten us

guy222
bumprav

KK the Great

Wait, what?

Are you sure you're not thinking of Electro?

Shocker is a guy who wears an insulated costume and gauntlets that emit a vibrational pulse. Unless I really missed something.

Juk3n
KMC Iceman flash freezes Shocker at the 'go'

illadelph12
I believe KK is right, Shocker is being confused with Electro.

KK the Great
Originally posted by Juk3n
KMC Iceman flash freezes Shocker at the 'go'

Probably the real comic book Iceman, too.

Scoobless
Originally posted by KK the Great
Probably the real comic book Iceman, too.

I dunno ... the guy walks around in a form fitting bed quilt all day, it'd take a while to get his temp down.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Scoobless
I dunno ... the guy walks around in a form fitting bed quilt all day, it'd take a while to get his temp down.

nah, frozen through the eyes and into the brain, at the speed of thought ftw (not literally at the speed of thought - but you get the idea)

Mindset
Or Iceman could walk up and stab him.

LordKaos
Originally posted by Mindset

that too I love it laughing out loud at shocker

Faceman
Originally posted by Mindset

Or he could just make the battlefield environment so cold Shocker would freeze to death.

Blair Wind
I think he means the mutant Shocker
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randall_Darby

Juk3n
+1 for investigative skills there pal,

in that case, KMC Iceman flash freezes Shocker at the 'go'?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.