Odin vs. Stranger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
Does the old man has what it takes to punk the greatest (imo) elder in the universe?

Kutulu
Originally posted by tru-marvell
Does the old man has what it takes to punk the greatest (imo) elder in the universe?

Is stranger really an Elder?

tru-marvell
Well yeah....he is listed among them and there arn't anymore of his kind around so my final answer is "Yes, Stranger is an Elder".

norrinradd43
Stranger wins big

guy222

classic or current odin

who said stranger is an elder?

tru-marvell
reeealy....I think Odin has some very high universal effecting showings.

Stranger is definitly no slouch but I don't believe it's a cake walk for him

norrinradd43
Stranger is just too powerful for Odin...as much as i like the all father he cant win this one Stranger is one the the strongest entities in the Cosmos

King Kandy
Stranger struggled to move the moon...

And btw, Stranger is not an Elder... That's BS.

tru-marvell
Has Odin been revived yet? In any case I'm using classic Odin. I don't know anything about his current showings.

My bad....I just read up on Stranger and I had somehow always thought he was an Elder but he isn't...sorry...carry on

norrinradd43
Originally posted by King Kandy
Stranger struggled to move the moon...

And btw, Stranger is not an Elder... That's BS. He took a full blast from the infinity union which is a pretty nice showing is highly thought of enough by LT to be asked to join him, Has never been defeated except by IG, HOTI, and extreme Iceman PIS...He is not an elder, he is better.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by norrinradd43
He took a full blast from the infinity union which is a pretty nice showing is highly thought of enough by LT to be asked to join him, Has never been defeated except by IG, HOTI, and extreme Iceman PIS...He is not an elder, he is better.

Stranger is very powerful as stated. He has a few jobber showings, but he obviously considered a Cosmic entity, with the respect of the other Cosmics, like displayed when combating the IG and meeting with Eternity and the IG etc. I think his power is greater than Odin.

guy222
Originally posted by norrinradd43
He took a full blast from the infinity union which is a pretty nice showing is highly thought of enough by LT to be asked to join him, Has never been defeated except by IG, HOTI, and extreme Iceman PIS...He is not an elder, he is better.

His showing in Beyond #6

He's quite powerful. He defeats Odin

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by guy222
His showing in Beyond #6

He's quite powerful. He defeats Odin

Which showing is that guy?

celestialdemon
Stranger should be able to defeat current Odin (before he died). However, if this is classic Odin, he would win hands down.

norrinradd43
stranger wins against any odin even if he has gonnoreah

guy222
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Which showing is that guy?

Recreated Secret Wars

Implied he has faught Uatu and the Watchers

Mr Master
Stranger teleported a contaminated Planet from the New Universe (outside the Multiverse)

into a sector within the Multiverse, the LT had to interfere.

Grinning Goku
Has Odin been revived yet? In any case I'm using classic Odin. I don't know anything about his current showings.

My bad....I just read up on Stranger and I had somehow always thought he was an Elder but he isn't...sorry...carry on

I know this may seem like a moot point, but I hate how your 'Location' information fuc.ks the entire page format up. That is all. ninja

guy222
stranger

llagrok
Stranger is a part of the cosmic order, which speaks in volumes.

guy222
thumb up

llagrok
Guy approves.

Utrigita
Tiamut has passed his judgement...

guy222
big grin

Have a great weekend, eternal friend. Check ur pm

Stranger FTW

occultdestroyer
Stranger is like a high abstract being.
Stranger wins more often than not.

Bentley
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Stranger is like a high abstract being.
Stranger wins more often than not.

I wouldn't say high abstract.

guy222
Good character. Mysterious. Should return

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.