Darkseid vs. Spawn (4th age)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
How this goes?

is this god spawn

King Kandy
Originally posted by guy222
is this god spawn
That's what Fourth Age Spawn means...

Rewmac
Spawn recreated the life on earth...

Also not stated which DS but still DS is above Spawn in powerset...

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy
That's what Fourth Age Spawn means...

big grin

Spawn FTW

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Darkseid once again gets his ass beat up.

Goddess Kali
God Spawn wins this quite easily, please be realistic.

charlemagne9746
Spawn gets erased with the OE

TheGame17
i don't know a whole lot about god spawn. can he have a power that is equal to a blast from the spectre?

Takion
Originally posted by TheGame17
i don't know a whole lot about god spawn. can he have a power that is equal to a blast from the spectre?
He was equivalent or even stronger than God and Satan
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
No. Spawn can only be hurt since he is valuable to time, but I highly doubt that too. Spawn would do to DS what he did to Zera.

P.S. This was done before.

Takion
Originally posted by guy222
big grin

Spawn FTW
Word.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by charlemagne9746

Not at all, God Spawn is immortal. He was the equal of god and satan, Darksied gets fried.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Takion
He was equivalent or even stronger than God and Satan

No. Spawn can only be hurt since he is valuable to time, but I highly doubt that too. Spawn would do to DS what he did to Zera.

P.S. This was done before. I highly doubt that Spawn would even have powers in other galaxies. Darkseid and Spawn are two other things. It was a big thing for Spawn to do what he did (recreations) but Darkseid can do that too...And his powers are beyond Earth's heaven and hell. Spawn is low level to Darkseid.

Takion
Originally posted by Rewmac
I highly doubt that Spawn would even have powers in other galaxies. Darkseid and Spawn are two other things. It was a big thing for Spawn to do what he did (recreations) but Darkseid can do that too...And his powers are beyond Earth's heaven and hell. Spawn is low level to Darkseid.
Spawns are also. This is actually just spite.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Takion
Spawns are also. This is actually just spite. Or not. I don't see it as a spite. People just so overrate Spawn because in his own stuff he is always stronger and stronger. But DS...DS Avatar's can be beaten true. But Darkseid himself cannot. If we go by that this is KMC not comic, Darkseid won't be getting his ass kicked by Simmons.

Rewmac
I hope you read Seven Soldiers....

quanchi112
Or not. I don't see it as a spite. People just so overrate Spawn because in his own stuff he is always stronger and stronger. But DS...DS Avatar's can be beaten true. But Darkseid himself cannot. If we go by that this is KMC not comic, Darkseid won't be getting his ass kicked by Simmons. no way u can say ds cant be beaten. that is not true. ds can lose. i see him beating all spawn versions. i could be wrong on this but i give it to ds.

quanchi112
I hope you read Seven Soldiers.... seven soldiers isnt canon.

guy222
poor darkseid

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by LatinoStallion
God Spawn wins this quite easily, please be realistic.

leonheartmm
is this like 8th day spawn, with power from MoM? then this is an absolute cumberstomp and any1 who thinks otherwise is silly. that version of spawn not only recreated everything but was nearly supreme in the universe and even god and the devil cudnt stop him and hate him for it. thanos with teh ALE cant even directly destroy the source if im not mistaken.

~The Wickerman~
I'm just gonna add a reply cause I feel cool cause people use my terminology "4th age" psssht smile

DestinyGuy678
Spawn ca nalwasy stop time and then vaporize darksied

~The Wickerman~
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
Spawn ca nalwasy stop time and then vaporize darksied

No he can't you fanboy! prove that he can!!!

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by ~The Wickerman~
No he can't you fanboy! prove that he can!!! funny guy smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.