Harry Potter Petition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Phantom
http://home.bellsouth.net/s/editorial.dll?fromspage=ch/c.htm&categoryid=&only=y&pnum=3&bfromind=7766&eeid=5294457&_sitecat=1141&dcatid=0&eetype=article&render=y&ac=8&ck=&ch=en

People. Let her write her own books. God. So immature.

SouthernGirl814
wow forreal omg i mean i dont want him 2 die but i wouldnt start a petition over it

siriuswriter
Ummmm.... no.

Besides, the book is already written, edited, and published. What do they want to do, go to every single copy and cross out "And Harry died," with a sharpie?

Yeah, that'd work.

whiterose
IF Harry really die and the petition works, then it will be as ridiculous as Sherlock Holmes brought back to life after "accidentally not dead".

The Phantom
Originally posted by whiterose
IF Harry really die and the petition works, then it will be as ridiculous as Sherlock Holmes brought back to life after "accidentally not dead". We can do it. We have the technology... but I don't wanna spend a lot of money.

LadyofLight
If JK Rwoling kills off Harry then so be it....I mean this series has always been her vision, her dream. So why not let her end it the way that she wants to?

Nightingale14
Yeah..

Crimson Phoenix
The book hasnt even been released! This petition is so disgustingly stupid!

darthsith19
That petition isn't really going to work. If Rowling wants to kill off Harry, she wil, if she doesn't, she won't, and no online petition is going to change her mind. Books will seel the same no matter what.

Unicor777
ppl, the book is coming out in 10 days. It means that she has completed the book at least two-three months ago. and now the book is being printed.
So bad luck with the petition and as Lady of Light has pointed, its her book

whiterose
Originally posted by Unicor777
ppl, the book is coming out in 10 days. It means that she has completed the book at least two-three months ago. and now the book is being printed.
So bad luck with the petition and as Lady of Light has pointed, its her book

There's a possibility that she will release a side book.. u know like that guide to monster thing. otherwise, where else can she obtain $ from?

goddess_susu
hahahahahahahaha
this is the silliest thing I have ever heard of.
WHO DOES ANYONE THINK THEY ARE, TO TELL JK ROWLING, THE CREATOR OF THIS CHARACTER EVERYONE LOVES SO MUCHM THE ONE WHO EMAGINED THE WHOLE MAGICAL WORLD FIRST AND SHARED THAT WONDERFUL PLACE WITH ALL OF US, THAT SHE CAN'T DO WITH IT WHATEVER SHE WISHES?
it's like saying
"God, from now on, you don't just kill people. WE will tell YOU who to kill, ok?"

SouthernGirl814
lol I agree with that she has a right to end the series the way she wants cause people need to think what if she never wrote them wow I know I couldn't live without Harry Potter its freakin awesome it was her choice to write em and now its her choice to finish em

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.