Ayane vs Geese Howard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
This is be a war of wills.

The King of Southtown vs the Female Tengu.

Kobujutsu and Hakkyokuseiken vs Hajinmon Ninjitsu.

Tritower Destroyer vs Raising Storm.

DOA Fanboys vs KOF Fanboys.

The only blemish on Genra's (pre-Omega) fighting record was that he was unable to defeat Geese Howard. Too bad he died at the hands of his greatest pupil before he could rectify the situation.

However, to honor her late master/foster father's memory, Ayane decides to challenge Geese himself. Some say she was crazy brave, others say she has a death wish.

Geese is in Japan, at his private retreat (which is the original temple, whereas the one in Geese Tower was a copy). Even a reputed mobster/martial artists needs a break from half of Southtown's martial arts hiearchy who wants his ass on a platter.

Ayane finds him there...after taking out Billy, Ripper and Hopper without breaking a sweat.

Geese is shocked to see a petite, buxom kunoichi with purple hair dressed in a ninja uniform instead of the Bogards, standing in the midst of his fallen bodyguards. Good thing he is wearing his fighting uniform (KOF '06 default)

Ayane: Are you Geese Howard?

Geese: What's it to you, little girl?

Ayane: You defeated my master in combat.

Geese: I have defeated many. What are you talking about?

Ayane: Master Genra.

Geese: Genra...ah, the Hajinmon whelp. I remember him. I didn't know he was taking in runts to teach. (Looks at his men) You obviously have some skill, otherwise, you wouldn't have made it past my men.

Ayane: I came here to fight you and redeem my master. You will not speak of him in that manner.

Geese: You wish to fight me? Very well, I accept your challenge.

They both square off.

Ayane: Get ready to lose, old man!

Geese: I will stain my hands with your blood.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
DOA Fanboys vs KOF Fanboys.The hell?

And are you on crack again?

Superboy Prime
Oh man...this is bound to get ugly.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Xenogears
The hell?

And are you on crack again?

No. Drinking beer. Went through half a case already, and I got a nice buzz going.

Xenogears
I should've known.

StyleTime
This has been done before more or less....by YOU Snafu lol.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=445722& amp;highlight=Ayane+and+Kasumi+vs+Geese+and+Krause
r+forumid%3A85

colonelf40
there is no way some doa inbred skank is gonna beat the boss of south town!

NOT A ****ING CHANCE!
HELL NO!

geese will bitchslap her ass back to bangkok or where ever the f*ck she comes from!

only hayabusa has a chance against geese!

Xenogears
When Geese's able to destroy a tri-tower complex in one attack, call me.

StyleTime
Originally posted by colonelf40

NOT A ****ING CHANCE!
HELL NO!

geese will bitchslap her ass back to bangkok or where ever the f*ck she comes from!

I didn't want to start anything in this thread since it's pretty much been done with me and Triple Six in the other thread I posted.

However, I need to inform you that Kasumi, Ayane, and Hayabusa can all take Geese for a majority. Only Hayate would lose and he would still last a bit if he fought defensively.

colonelf40
these doa characters are so overhyped i mean its starting to get really stupid!
jann lee can match hayabusa but cant beat that chinese chick with huge juggs
bass cannot defeat his own daughter
zack is not in the top tier but won doa3
hayate/ein is the only cool one outta them!

i hope that in doa5 they will be some major changes like killing iof some chicks like helena/christie/tina/chinese chick and replace them with some real cool fighters that can be on the same level of hayate/ein

hayate/ein>the rest of doa cast

colonelf40
Originally posted by Xenogears
When Geese's able to destroy a tri-tower complex in one attack, call me.

well geese did destroy 40 acres of forest does that count?
he did it with his raging storm

StyleTime
jann lee can match hayabusa but cant beat that chinese chick with huge juggs
bass cannot defeat his own daughter
zack is not in the top tier but won doa3
hayate/ein is the only cool one outta them!

Jann Lee didn't match Hayabusa. He just impressed him.

How does this mean....anything?

Zack IS in the top tier. He hasn't gotten a shot at the ninja yet.

Hahaha. The only character you like is the most overhyped character in Dead or Alive. Ironic.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by StyleTime
This has been done before more or less....by YOU Snafu lol.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=445722& amp;highlight=Ayane+and+Kasumi+vs+Geese+and+Krause
r+forumid%3A85

Yeah, but that was a tag battle. This is 1-on-1.

well geese did destroy 40 acres of forest does that count?
he did it with his raging storm

That does count...and Ayane's Tritower Destroyer Ninpo caused massive damage and destroyed the bridge. If Ayane destroyed the Tritower, then Helena would have died in the blast, rather than get rescued by Zack.

And Geese can unleash the Raising (not Raging) Storm faster than Ayane can use her T.D. ninpo.

As as much as I hate to admit, Geese's Raising Storm in the Fatal Fury anime was more badass than Ayane's ninpo in her ending.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Yeah, but that was a tag battle. This is 1-on-1. So technically, you're right and wrong.
True, it's just that any points that will be brought up here were probably brought up there.

I'm just too lazy to go through it again lol.

Lazy MFer

NOT A ****ING CHANCE!
HELL NO!

only hayabusa has a chance against geese! Bangkok!? laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Your awesome!

Sado22
he's secondmost awesome
*gets defense about his position as most awesome poster on KMC*
mad

anyway i know next to nothing about Ayane, except that her last name oughta be DD

so i'll stick to two words:
*geese is about to kill her with raging storm but turns around to get a facefull of*
POWER GEYSER!!!!

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Geese takes the majority.

FortressXRuler
If Ayane can mke Geese tired, she may still have a chance if she can use that tri-tower destroying move on him.

TricksterPriest

NOT A ****ING CHANCE!
HELL NO!

nosweat Ignoring the swearing, he's absolutely correct. Geese rips her apart. evil face

Superboy Prime
Call me when Geese survives falling off a skyscrapper.

Emperor Ashtar
I don't believe he'll rip her apart TP, but he'll defeat her soundly IMO.

Superboy Prime
i agree. He can do it. Geese is no pussy. It's just a shame Terry's jobber aura does not help his case.

Emperor Ashtar
The Jobber Aura in SNK doesn't help any of the bosses cases.

Superboy Prime
Now...what would happen if Kyo turned evil...became the ultimate KOF Boss...and Terry was to fight him? Whose jobber aura would tirumph supreme?

Emperor Ashtar
They tried the whole evil kyo thing, with the clones and illusions created by the Kagura's mirror. Honestly, SNK would never pitt the two against each other for fear of the fanbase.

Superboy Prime
True.

At least Capcom has the balls to say that Ryu has the better win record against Ken, and even have it's new protagonist lose to Ryu.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
True.

At least Capcom has the balls to say that Ryu has the better win record against Ken, and even have it's new protagonist lose to Ryu.

Sado is going to have a fit when he reads this. laughing smile

Superboy Prime
That was the idea. angel_not

StyleTime
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
nosweat Ignoring the swearing, he's absolutely correct. Geese rips her apart. evil face
no no
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I don't believe he'll rip her apart TP, but he'll defeat her soundly IMO.
no

I personally see all the top tier of most fighting games taking Geese. Jin, Terry, Kyo, Heihachi, Ayane, Kasumi, Ryu(SF), etc. What has the guy done to show that he take this level? Geese is strong but it's like he was made to get beat.

Sado22
Ryu and Ken have the same win record against each other: 2-2 between them.

the new protagonist who is not even half as popular as Ryu? not saying too much about balls there.

nah wink

~Sado

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Sado22
Ryu and Ken have the same win record against each other: 2-2 between them.

the new protagonist who is not even half as popular as Ryu? not saying too much about balls there.

nah wink

~Sado

So who said Ryu & Ken have the same record? Excuse me but I'll take Ryu's words over you given the fact Ken did not even bother to correct him.

Sado22
SFA2: ken beat him (though ryu was unfocused)
SF2: Ken beat him
SF3:3rd strike : Ryu won

and according to rumors and unconfirmed stuff,
Ryu beat Ken before SF1 to decide who will enter the tourny.

and when did you have this conversation with Ken and Ryu anyway? confused

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Ryu was stated to be beter than Ken and their in game dialogue from Third Strike confirms that Ryu has a better win record.
Originally posted by StyleTime
no no

no

I personally see all the top tier of most fighting games taking Geese. Jin, Terry, Kyo, Heihachi, Ayane, Kasumi, Ryu(SF), etc. What has the guy done to show that he take this level? Geese is strong but it's like he was made to get beat.

I don't believe jobbing is applicable in matches, this isn't CBR.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Sado22
SFA2: ken beat him (though ryu was unfocused)
SF2: Ken beat him
SF3:3rd strike : Ryu won

and according to rumors and unconfirmed stuff,
Ryu beat Ken before SF1 to decide who will enter the tourny.

and when did you have this conversation with Ken and Ryu anyway? confused

~Sado

Did you ever play SF3 Third Strike? You get their dialogue when Ken & Ryu are about to fight in it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.