Ken Masters Roy Browell and Karin Kanzuki VS Ryu Batsu Ichimonji and Sakura Kusagano

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Who else?
Each character is at their best, who wins?

Superboy Prime
Some info about Ryu Batsu Ichimonji would be nice...

So far Sakura > Karin

Who's this Ryu?

Lazy MFer
Roy is pimp

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/roy-new.jpg

TOUCH DOWN!!! Happy Dance

Superboy Prime
That's because Ken is married & Eliza would perfom the Shin Shungokusatsu on Mr. Masters if she ever caught him Pimpin' them ladies.

Lazy MFer
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
That's because Ken is married & Eliza would perfom the Shin Shungokusatsu on Mr. Masters if she ever caught him Pimpin' them ladies. He would never be as good as Roy.

Superboy Prime
He Pimped Morrigan. 'Nuff Said. Then Eliza showed him the power of the Dark Hadou.

Who else?
Originally posted by Lazy MFer
Roy is pimp

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/roy-new.jpg

TOUCH DOWN!!! Happy Dance That's a cool pic of Roy. Yet another fighting game pimp.

Here's Batsu's profile. . .

Sex: Male Birthdate: January 1st
Blood Type: O Three sizes: 95-72-80
Height: 171 cm Weight: 64 kg
Nationality: Japanese

Home life: Living with his mother Shizuku
Dislikes: Dogs, "not straight" things,unfair things
Special talents: Eating fast
School: Taiyo HS (1st year in RS, 2nd year in PJ)
Subjects good at: Physical Education
Subjects bad at: Everything except Physical Education
Club: None
Part-time job: Part time jobs are prohibited at Taiyo, but before he sold newspaper and milk in order to help out his mother.

Story:
Batsu's mother Shizuku, who raised him single since he was a small child, suddenly vanished from her job at Taiyo. In RS1, Batsu transferred to Taiyo HS in order to look for clues about his missing mother, soon joining alongside Hinata and Kyosuke in investigating the student kidnappings. Their search led Batsu not only to find Shizuku at Justice HS, but also to meet and reunite with his father Raizo. Seeing the ambition of his father to change the world through education, Batsu has sworn to take up this cause as his own. A year later in PJ, Batsu participated in investigation once again, looking for answers to both the riot during the Taiyo-Pacific Athletics Battle and an assassination attempt on his father in a race against someone who was impersonating himself! Setting aside personal considerations in face of adversity, Batsu finally brought forth his true power, and became Burning Batsu!

This information was found at Rivalschoolsnetwork.com

Usual Suspect
When I 1st got Rival Shools and played with Roy I started sayin Touch Down every time I did somthin cool or good. Heh, at 1 time, I had got every body on my block sayin Touch Down. No lie laughing

Roy is just that cool

Subjects bad at: Everything except Physical Education
laughing out loud Batsu's a retard

Superboy Prime
Team 2 wins.

Ken curbstomps Batsu. Sakura beats Karin. Ken stops Roy and himself from laying a finger on Sakura because Ken would never hit/forget a lady. Sakura wins by default.

Triple Six
Originally posted by Usual Suspect

laughing out loud Batsu's a retard laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Anyway, I say it's a tie.

Ryu beats Ken after a long fight.

Batsu and Roy will beat the crap out of each other to no end.

And I read some where that karin beat Sakura in a rematch, not sure were though, I'll look it up.

laughing out loud Roy was a racist

Lazy MFer
Originally posted by Usual Suspect

laughing out loud Batsu's a retard Not to mention a cheater.

http://67.19.116.50/~clarin1/rsnet/RS/usawillwin.jpg
laughing

If each character fights their respective rival, Roy and Batsu will be the only ones, not fighting a friendly match

Sado22
she once beat the crap out of him when she found Ken and Morrigan shopping together in a mall laughing

Ken and Ryu have both beaten each other.
Roy and Bastsu...well i'll put my money on Batsu since he's cool
Karin loses to Sakura, again.

the japanese warriors win.
on a side note, Ken pushes Roy out of the way when tiffany tries to give him the life up kiss. laughing

~Sado

shin_remy
the strongest incarnations right ?

then i say team 1

Violent Ken alone pwns the other two and in 1 on 1 with Ryu, Violent WINS!!

so eventually it will end with Ryu vs Ken...

Violent Ken for the win smile

SteelEagle
Okay, Ryu, Batsu, and Sakura win. And I don't think Violent Ken would count, 'cause if it did, then we'd have to take into account Satsu no Hadou Ryu and Sunburnt Sakura.

shin_remy
Sunburt Sakura ? i doubt if she is that special

Evil Ryu would lose from Violent Ken just like the comic no expression far more better showings. Besides Evil Ryu is not the strongest incarnation of Ryu.

Evil Ryu has more destructive powers but 3s Ryu is on the same lvl

Sakura and Karin are nonfactors to this. they will be knocked out very fast.

Violent Ken and Roy vs Ryu and Batsu

Violent Ken wins no expression

Lazy MFer
Violent Ken is not Ken's strongest form. SF2 ryu could have defeated Violent Ken.

Superboy Prime
I don't know about that.

It is believed SF2 Ryu didn't even beat SF2 Ken...so who knows.

shin_remy
Originally posted by Lazy MFer
Violent Ken is not Ken's strongest form. SF2 ryu could have defeated Violent Ken.

SF 2 Ryu lost from Ken!!!

Ken entered only the tournament to beat Ryu just one more time.. if he defeated Ryu then he would marry Eliza

So he beated Ryu

And since Ryu was out of the tournament, Sagat was disappointed. he left the tournament.

Who else?
Yeah, Violent Ken isn't stronger then normal, IMO.

I think if Ryu hadda fought back, he woulda kicked Ken's ass.

Now Ryu kicking normal Kens ass is a no go.

Violent Ken is definetly cool but I don't think he's better then the good old fashioned normal Kennith A. f**kin Masters

shin_remy
no Violent Ken is the strongest incarnation since he was PWNING Bison 2 times

the second time he was pwning Gouki and Bison at the same time !!

brainchild81
This is a pretty even matchup. Roy needs more screentime. He really was a racist back then. They had to change alot of his dialogue in the U.S. version. He stopped hating Japanese after the 1st game.

Who else?
Just thought I'de post this here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLxFJ_wi5NQ&mode=related&search=

One of the greatest Intros ever for a fighting game, cool song too.

ThoraxeRMG
Team 2 takes this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.