Spiderman vs Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charlemagne9746
Ok...this is Movie Spiderman vs T.V. Hercules(Kevin Sorbo). So, this is a battle between two of Sam Raimi's characters. Fight takes place in a barren wasteland. who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Ok...this is Movie Spiderman vs T.V. Hercules(Kevin Sorbo). So, this is a battle between two of Sam Raimi's characters. Fight takes place in a barren wasteland. who wins?

spidey

charlemagne9746
Herc does have the strength advantage, and if he can break chains forged by Hephaestus, then he can break Spidey's webbing.

jasonk3
Spiderman

guy222
bumprav

Takion
I remember in an Indian film a guy got shot twice and walked and hitched to another city just to tell a girl I love you, then he died. Are we talking about this hercules? ha-som

CaptainStoic
Fun Facts: Kevin Sorbo used to live in Park Extention, in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. He is a very nice guy.

Spidey for the win.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Fun Facts: Kevin Sorbo used to live in Park Extention, in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. He is a very nice guy.

Spidey for the win.

He lives in Montreal? What a man of tastes!

Hercules ftw, then!

Pyron_Knight
Sorbocles can win if he hits Pete I think.

Enyalus
Hercules.

DeathKap
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
Herc does have the strength advantage, and if he can break chains forged by Hephaestus, then he can break Spidey's webbing.
I barely seen him lift bolders that were like only half the size of small cars. an Spidey can lift 15 tons. Plus he wasent that fast. Im sure spidey can easily dodge him.
Spidey ftw

Zack Fair
Was it stated in a bio or anything that movie Spidey can lift 15 tons? I believed he was as strong as classic Spidey.

Not that it matters...Spidey wins.

Pyron_Knight
Sorbocles is too manly to lose.

-K-M-
I can see Hercules winning, as at the end of the series he had vast super speed. He also gained other abilities when he traveled the world, but it's been years since I have seen it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.