All highfathers vs team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

llagrok
Every single highfather has been gathered on one planet, or two. You guys can decide that one. The team gets 2 weeks of prep. Unfortunately they're not allowed to come up with a weapon that will kill all the highfathers, doomsday weapons and etc. Theyre only allowed to come up with devices that can power up themselves.

Can they win?

Team

Reed Richards w/power gem
Thanos
Adam Warlock
Dr.Strange
Rune King Thor
Silver Surfer (current)
Red Shift
Pip the Troll
Odin

Takion
Team rapes the high fathers.

Takion
This is actually spite too.

Symmetric Chaos
Well since there's only one Highfather and you gave the team Odin and RKT this seems rather pointless.

llagrok
I thought there were tons of DC Highfathers?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by llagrok
I thought there were tons of DC Highfathers?

Highfather is a specific individual in DC. He serves as the counterpart to Darkseid.

llagrok
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Highfather is a specific individual in DC. He serves as the counterpart to Darkseid.

I was thinking of the new gods, damn!

guy222
Originally posted by llagrok
Every single highfather has been gathered on one planet, or two. You guys can decide that one. The team gets 2 weeks of prep. Unfortunately they're not allowed to come up with a weapon that will kill all the highfathers, doomsday weapons and etc. Theyre only allowed to come up with devices that can power up themselves.

Can they win?

Team

Reed Richards w/power gem
Thanos
Adam Warlock
Dr.Strange
Rune King Thor
Silver Surfer (current)
Red Shift
Pip the Troll
Odin

team

quanchi112
team absolutely crushes skyfathers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.