asgard vs new gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
asgard and all its enemies(surtur,loki,desak,set,seth,etc.)
vs all new gods (yuga khan is not in this fight)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
asgard and all its enemies(surtur,loki,desak,set,seth,etc.)
vs all new gods (yuga khan is not in this fight)
the New gods in a stomp. the guardians could beat the likes of asgard, and they couldn't even defeat apokolips alone. To bring all the new gods into this is a stomp in favor of the Gods.

llagrok
Marvel Asgard had some really powerful enemies.

Still, it completely depends on whether or not the New Gods' powers would work on Desak.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It amazes me that he would put all of Asgards enemies in the battle but Not let Yugah or his opposite fight. Oh well. The New Gods still have s'ivva they could just let out. End the whole fight right there.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by llagrok
Marvel Asgard had some really powerful enemies.

Still, it completely depends on whether or not the New Gods' powers would work on Desak.

i thought the only gods that Desak slays are "pantheon" gods...

since there's Set and all, can we consider Atum?

he and Thor have the same mother anyways...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
i thought the only gods that Desak slays are "pantheon" gods...

Yeah. DS already has shown he can pwn Pantheon's of Gods. he spit the Greeks and Romans right down the middle.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah. DS already has shown he can pwn Pantheon's of Gods. he spit the Greeks and Romans right down the middle.

Asgard and enemies ftw...

darthgoober
Who's animating the Destroyer?

Endless Mike
Thanos w/HOTU was an enemy of Asgard

draxx_tOfU
so were the Celestials...

lordboo
as were the casket of ancient winters and twilight sword were used by asgards enemies.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Thanos w/HOTU was an enemy of Asgard no thanos doesnt count. the thanos clone doesnt count i mean enemies that were mainly asgardian enemies first and foremost. now that i think about it since asgard has atum,set,mangog,etc. it does seem king of unfair not to give new gods yuga. without yuga i see the new gods getting stomped. we all saw what doomsday did to apokolips and that was one brainless guy. yuga counts now.

quanchi112
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
so were the Celestials... no to powerful. celestials and promethian giants dont count. but yuga does.

quanchi112
Originally posted by lordboo
as were the casket of ancient winters and twilight sword were used by asgards enemies. yes this count as to me its mainly asgardians enemies stuff.

quanchi112
Originally posted by darthgoober
Who's animating the Destroyer? any asgardian or enemy u see animating it. u can make the call. hell if u want darthgoober u could put odin in there.

lordboo
if asgard has atum, to save himself wont he just start devouring people to make himself stronger.once he turns into demongorge he potentiol is almost limitless.

quanchi112
u basically have beta ray bill the thor corps. u have seth and all his forces. the death troops. i count bes to. the god of luck i believe. i really see asgard as having very powerful enemies. imagine desak showing up on apokolips. he would pretty much have the same effect as doomsday. i can see the bodies hitting the floor. imagine surtur with the twilight sword... u have kurse...malekith...yimir...etc.

quanchi112
if asgard has atum, to save himself wont he just start devouring people to make himself stronger.once he turns into demongorge he potentiol is almost limitless. thats why i gave the new gods yuga khan. i still dont see them having a chance. but yuga is powerful indeed. he made ds crap his pants. yuga is a serious player.

lordboo
thats why i gave the new gods yuga khan. i still dont see them having a chance. but yuga is powerful indeed. he made ds crap his pants. yuga is a serious player.
yuga is a bad ass indeed but i reckon asgard for win.
atum/surtur w/tw/sword,destroyer etc is to much for the new god imo.
but does darkseid get the ale?

nvrbeenwthagirl
So you don't think the new Gods' have a chance yet you make the thread? I tell you what, DS stalemated the Guardians on his own with no help from highfather. And I am for damned sure the guardians could beat the crap out of Asgard. There's the verdict right there. NG for the win. One Geneisis Box wins the fight as well.

quanchi112
yuga is a bad ass indeed but i reckon asgard for win.
atum/surtur w/tw/sword,destroyer etc is to much for the new god imo.
but does darkseid get the ale? no ale.

quanchi112
So you don't think the new Gods' have a chance yet you make the thread? I tell you what, DS stalemated the Guardians on his own with no help from highfather. And I am for damned sure the guardians could beat the crap out of Asgard. There's the verdict right there. NG for the win. One Geneisis Box wins the fight as well. i saw raker beat down ds. ds had no hits in before was saved. i saw what doomsday did to apokolips. supes had to save ds. without supes interference. ds would have never regained apokolips. he was dying. imagine mangog on apokolips. now imagine betay ray bill, the frost giants along with ymir, loki, and the destroyer. yeah i left out loads of enemies and apokolips would be in trouble.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i saw raker beat down ds. ds had no hits in before was saved. i saw what doomsday did to apokolips. supes had to save ds. without supes interference. ds would have never regained apokolips. he was dying. imagine mangog on apokolips. now imagine betay ray bill, the frost giants along with ymir, loki, and the destroyer. yeah i left out loads of enemies and apokolips would be in trouble.

You are a ****ing broken record. The point is, the guardians tried to erase apok out of existance and couldn't. They had to truce becuz they couldn't do it. I can imagine Mangog getting his ass kicked on apok. I can also imagine Ds creating Thousands of Brimstones. Did you forget he can do that? Yup you did. He makes them at a whim. Or all those Superman lvl parademons. ANd let's not forget about the Father boxes. A grand father box somewhere and a genesis box. Also, let's not forget, DS now has the power to seriously upgrade his Gods. New Gods for the win.

Superherovandal
Genesis Box ftw.

KRS-Brandon
i saw raker beat down ds. ds had no hits in before was saved. i saw what doomsday did to apokolips. supes had to save ds. without supes interference. ds would have never regained apokolips. he was dying. imagine mangog on apokolips. now imagine betay ray bill, the frost giants along with ymir, loki, and the destroyer. yeah i left out loads of enemies and apokolips would be in trouble.

They are called lowshowings. I saw Thanos getting arrested by cops(cuffed and everything) and i saw Thanos chasing Mantis in a Helicopter that said Thanos on the side. I saw Thanos getting owned by smoke but that doesnt mean i bring it up everytime i debate someone.

You really hate Darkseid dont you?

quanchi112
Originally posted by KRS-Brandon
They are called lowshowings. I saw Thanos getting arrested by cops(cuffed and everything) and i saw Thanos chasing Mantis in a Helicopter that said Thanos on the side. I saw Thanos getting owned by smoke but that doesnt mean i bring it up everytime i debate someone.

You really hate Darkseid dont you? no i dont hate darkseid. darkseid losing to superman on more than one occasion and thanos flying around in a chopper robbin banks are two totally different things. i dont bring up darkseid stalking people in barns do i? its utter crap darkseid shouldnt act like jason voorhees while thanos shouldnt act like some bank robber. him losing to superman isnt pis. its the way supes is portrayed over in dc. supes is always taking down powerful characters. so why excuse just darkseid. i do like darkseid as a character. i think hes very cool. i see darkseid for what he is. thanos's inferior. laughing

quanchi112
You are a ****ing broken record. The point is, the guardians tried to erase apok out of existance and couldn't. They had to truce becuz they couldn't do it. I can imagine Mangog getting his ass kicked on apok. I can also imagine Ds creating Thousands of Brimstones. Did you forget he can do that? Yup you did. He makes them at a whim. Or all those Superman lvl parademons. ANd let's not forget about the Father boxes. A grand father box somewhere and a genesis box. Also, let's not forget, DS now has the power to seriously upgrade his Gods. New Gods for the win. why did darkseid get raped by doomsday then. why didnt someone use a genesis box. why was his whole planet and him raped by doomsday. u cant argue facts. darkseid in theory is tough on paper. but when he gets involved physically he usually gets tko'd.

Symmetric Chaos
no i dont hate darkseid. darkseid losing to superman on more than one occasion and thanos flying around in a chopper robbin banks are two totally different things. i dont bring up darkseid stalking people in barns do i?

Actually you do bring that up pretty constantly.

its utter crap darkseid shouldnt act like jason voorhees while thanos shouldnt act like some bank robber. him losing to superman isnt pis. its the way supes is portrayed over in dc. supes is always taking down powerful characters. so why excuse just darkseid.

Good point. You've just admited that nobody is immune to Superman's jobber aura.

What you miss is that there's no reason he would fight someone like Thanos in the same way he would fight Superman. DS has a fecking lot of power (he's taken down gods under his own power whether you like it or not). The way he fights depends on his opponent which is why he loses to Superman nowadays.

When he fights more powerful people he fights on a different level. Thanos or Odin or Highfather or what have you are noticeably more powerful than Superman and as such will get a different response from him. His pseudo-honor is a weakness against Superman and it hardly applies when he's fighting people who operate on a different level.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Actually you do bring that up pretty constantly.

Good point. You've just admited that nobody is immune to Superman's jobber aura.

What you miss is that there's no reason he would fight someone like Thanos in the same way he would fight Superman. DS has a fecking lot of power (he's taken down gods under his own power whether you like it or not). The way he fights depends on his opponent which is why he loses to Superman nowadays.

When he fights more powerful people he fights on a different level. Thanos or Odin or Highfather or what have you are noticeably more powerful than Superman and as such will get a different response from him. His pseudo-honor is a weakness against Superman and it hardly applies when he's fighting people who operate on a different level. well there have been so may posts on this topic. i keep bringing up ds low showings while ds fans bring up high showings. i dont get this jobber aura thing. when superman lost to ds in the past where was his jobber aura then. i admit dc is ridicuolus sometimes with superman. but what has happened we cannot change. the reason ds lost to superman is becuz it came to blows. with powers, ds has supes beat but if his omega or his powers fail to do what he intended to do then ds can be beaten down physically. his psuedo honor? i dont get that in apokolips now it was fair. are u saying that ds needed to cheat to beat supes. they fought a fair faight one on one. couldnt be any more legit than that. that is when ds admitted he lost and was humiliated. i understand what ur saying but u have to agree supes is tougher than ds with regards to hand to hand. supes wouldnt have a thing with hand to hand over thanos. thanos is a monster with his fists while ds avoids fistacuffs.

Symmetric Chaos
well there have been so may posts on this topic. i keep bringing up ds low showings while ds fans bring up high showings. i dont get this jobber aura thing. when superman lost to ds in the past where was his jobber aura then. i admit dc is ridicuolus sometimes with superman. but what has happened we cannot change. the reason ds lost to superman is becuz it came to blows. with powers, ds has supes beat but if his omega or his powers fail to do what he intended to do then ds can be beaten down physically. his psuedo honor? i dont get that in apokolips now it was fair. are u saying that ds needed to cheat to beat supes. they fought a fair faight one on one. couldnt be any more legit than that. that is when ds admitted he lost and was humiliated. i understand what ur saying but u have to agree supes is tougher than ds with regards to hand to hand. supes wouldnt have a thing with hand to hand over thanos. thanos is a monster with his fists while ds avoids fistacuffs.

People aren't bringing up just his high showings. DS's average just happens to be very high.

Darkseid "honor" makes him fight on the level of his opponent which is why he goes H2H with Superman or fires the OE to match Superman's HV rather than going around it. Superman is almost unstoppable in a H2H fight, he's good enough that he could take Thanos or Darkseid or Drax or whoever in such a match up.

Darkseid simply won't go h2h with Thanos (or Odin roll eyes (sarcastic) ) because he's not an idiot. He would lose that match up currently. He still has a great number of other powers that he can and would use against people more powerful than Superman.

quanchi112
People aren't bringing up just his high showings. DS's average just happens to be very high.

Darkseid "honor" makes him fight on the level of his opponent which is why he goes H2H with Superman or fires the OE to match Superman's HV rather than going around it. Superman is almost unstoppable in a H2H fight, he's good enough that he could take Thanos or Darkseid or Drax or whoever in such a match up.

Darkseid simply won't go h2h with Thanos (or Odin roll eyes (sarcastic) ) because he's not an idiot. He would lose that match up currently. He still has a great number of other powers that he can and would use against people more powerful than Superman. some people do just bring up his high showings. superman isnt good enough to beat thanos in a hand to hand fight no way in hell. im saying with thanos vs darkseid it would boil down to a close encounter. and thanos would win hands down. i wish ds would get more physical and not rely on his omega as much as he does.

quanchi112
symmetric what do u think about this thread. asgard or the new gods?

Symmetric Chaos
superman isnt good enough to beat thanos in a hand to hand fight no way in hell.

Sure he is. Wanna try comparing feats? smile

im saying with thanos vs darkseid it would boil down to a close encounter. and thanos would win hands down. i wish ds would get more physical and not rely on his omega as much as he does.

How can you say that he overuses the OE and would get into a physical fight?

quanchi112
Sure he is. Wanna try comparing feats? smile

How can you say that he overuses the OE and would get into a physical fight? well who has beaten down thanos physically. who using their fists has just beat him down? i wish ds would get more physical. why have him fire that omega all the time. have him beat some people down. not hand waves. beatdowns.

quanchi112
start a thread if u want hand to hand supes vs thanos and we will see what happens.

Symmetric Chaos
start a thread if u want hand to hand supes vs thanos and we will see what happens.

I'd rather see a feat war smile

quanchi112
I'd rather see a feat war smile could we start a feat war thread. would it not get shut down. superman might have more feats than thanos sinces hes been in 20 times as many comics. but thanos has bigger feats than superman. go read kingdom sequel to kingdom come. great book on supes. laughing

Symmetric Chaos
could we start a feat war thread. would it not get shut down. superman might have more feats than thanos sinces hes been in 20 times as many comics. but thanos has bigger feats than superman. go read kingdom sequel to kingdom come. great book on supes. laughing

Better feats? I think not smile

You mean where the guy with the power of 5 gods killed Superman over and over? How the hell does that say anything bad about him? Gog would destroy Thanos or current DS.

quanchi112
Better feats? I think not smile

You mean where the guy with the power of 5 gods killed Superman over and over? How the hell does that say anything bad about him? Gog would destroy Thanos or current DS. has supes ever taken over the universe. i think not. thanos has. stick out tongue i love that story. he killed supes over and over again. laughing i loved the cover. i have always hated superman. but i give him the credit he deserves.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Genesis Box ftw.

Co-signed.

has supes ever taken over the universe. i think not. thanos has.

ermmnone

kevdude
are u counting Black Racer in this as well?? If hes in it New Gods win

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by kevdude

he's a new God right?

darthgoober
Black Racer would likely have his hands full with Hela.

kevdude
he's a new God right?

Yup he is, just seems that Q forgets there are a lot of New Gods, and forgets about Black Racer confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
Black Racer would likely have his hands full with Hela.

I thought She wasn't that Uber. Black Racer can even kill the Skyfather's right?

darthgoober
I thought She wasn't that Uber. Black Racer can even kill the Skyfather's right?
I'm pretty sure she's at least low Skyfather level. And what's more she'd be bringing her legions of the dead and her army as well. I don't really see Black Racer being able to handle all that.

Also, he may be having to deal with Mephisto and his demons since he's an enemy of of Odin and Thor's, and he's a direct rival with Hela.

quanchi112
Yup he is, just seems that Q forgets there are a lot of New Gods, and forgets about Black Racer confused when did i say black racer didnt count. hela can match him. she punked mephisto down once.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm pretty sure she's at least Skyfather level. And what's more she'd be bringing her legions of the dead and her army as well. I don't really see Black Racer being able to handle all that.

Also, he may be having to deal with Mephisto and his demons since he's an enemy of of Odin and Thor's, and he's a direct rival with Hela.

Those are valid points. But The new Gods have not only insane natural power, But the most advanced tech around. Even thier kids are powerful. the legions of parademons, brimstones, and nameless new Gods is insane. I'd say he should make the new God's enemies available as well. But megeddon/yugah khan, and S'ivaa would be OVER KILL. What ever DS has, it was enough to stalemate the entire Gaurdians of the Galaxy and call a truce. Just my two cents. Asgard for the win cuz everyone else thinks so too. stick out tongue

quanchi112
I'm pretty sure she's at least low Skyfather level. And what's more she'd be bringing her legions of the dead and her army as well. I don't really see Black Racer being able to handle all that.

Also, he may be having to deal with Mephisto and his demons since he's an enemy of of Odin and Thor's, and he's a direct rival with Hela. no mephisto isnt allowed here.

quanchi112
demogorge,set, desak,surtur,ymir,odin,destroyer,mangog,thor,beta ray bill, seth,hela two gods of deatth with armies to crush black racer. i could name more but why asgard beats down the new gods.

Symmetric Chaos
demogorge,set, desak,surtur,ymir,odin,destroyer,mangog,thor,beta ray bill, seth,hela two gods of deatth with armies to crush black racer.

Like as a team or individually?

quanchi112
Like as a team or individually? as a team. i just named some asgardians and enemies who paired together could wreak havoc on both planets. i didnt name all the asgardians but i named enough to strike fear into the new gods.

nvrbeenwthagirl
as a team. i just named some asgardians and enemies who paired together could wreak havoc on both planets. i didnt name all the asgardians but i named enough to strike fear into the new gods.

And yet you left out The new gods enemies and the New Gods Tech which could pwn all of the opposition in one fell swoop. Spite Thread?

TricksterPriest
This is bullshit. Quanchi gave the Asgardians access to all their enemies to use as potential allies. thumb down

He knows Asgard wouldn't have a prayer in hell of winning this on their own. Hell, they don't need Yuga Khan. And there's no way Hela could stop the Black Racer. That guy is capable of ending a universe if it's death is called for.

Even all the new gods couldn't take down every single enemy who's tried to destroy Asgard. Annihilus, Galactus, Mephisto, Demogorge, Mangog, etc.

But on their own with only asgardian based foes/gods, they're going down. And by Asgardian, I mean resides in Asgard or are regular foes. Like Surtur, Mangog and Hela. (I don't consider Mephisto a regular, he bothers everyone.)

quanchi112
And yet you left out The new gods enemies and the New Gods Tech which could pwn all of the opposition in one fell swoop. Spite Thread? nope. how is this spite. new gods tech couldnt even stop doomsday. ur overrating it. it couldnt stop doomsday until they saw an opening and desaad acted. didnt cyborg take over all apokolips systmes like that. and run the show. did darkseid need superman to save him with a motherbox? eek!

nvrbeenwthagirl
nope. how is this spite. new gods tech couldnt even stop doomsday. ur overrating it. it couldnt stop doomsday until they saw an opening and desaad acted. didnt cyborg take over all apokolips systmes like that. and run the show. did darkseid need superman to save him with a motherbox? eek!

Genesis box ftw. You realize H/P is old. The new Gods have tech feats AFTER that story. Keep the time line in order freind.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
This is bullshit. Quanchi gave the Asgardians access to all their enemies to use as potential allies. thumb down

He knows Asgard wouldn't have a prayer in hell of winning this on their own. Hell, they don't need Yuga Khan. And there's no way Hela could stop the Black Racer. That guy is capable of ending a universe if it's death is called for.

Even all the new gods couldn't take down every single enemy who's tried to destroy Asgard. Annihilus, Galactus, Mephisto, Demogorge, Mangog, etc.

But on their own with only asgardian based foes/gods, they're going down. And by Asgardian, I mean resides in Asgard or are regular foes. Like Surtur, Mangog and Hela. (I don't consider Mephisto a regular, he bothers everyone.) did u read how many foes i turned down. mephisto doesnt count read my answers. roll eyes (sarcastic) just dont show up and think i rigged this or soemthing its fair. annihilus,galactus dont count either. seth and hela and their armeis woud beat down black racer.

quanchi112
Genesis box ftw. You realize H/P is old. The new Gods have tech feats AFTER that story. Keep the time line in order freind. genesis box wasnt that used in a noncanon alternate story that i havent read yet. rock of ages. so how does that count here. unless im wrong.

nvrbeenwthagirl
genesis box wasnt that used in a noncanon alternate story that i havent read yet. rock of ages. so how does that count here. unless im wrong.

it's actually just a mother box reprogrammed. So the tech is always there.

quanchi112
it's actually just a mother box reprogrammed. So the tech is always there. well until they do it in continuity it doesnt count.

starking
well until they do it in continuity it doesnt count. It was in continuity no expression

quanchi112
Originally posted by starking
It was in continuity no expression prove it. laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by starking
It was in continuity no expression
in a way your right. it was the jla in thier current spirits. It's odd.

quanchi112
in a way your right. it was the jla in thier current spirits. It's odd. in a way. no its either in continuity or it isnt. in this case it isnt.

Superherovandal
yeah it kinda does. cause they could still do it in regular continuity. The thing with you quanchi is you get stuck on the new gods bad feats that you forget their new ones. their tech stopped an uber powered ares. recreated a universe. was used in conjunction with brainiac tech to bring imperiex to a split fraction of a second after the big bang. and time was frozen.

quanchi112
yeah it kinda does. cause they could still do it in regular continuity. The thing with you quanchi is you get stuck on the new gods bad feats that you forget their new ones. their tech stopped an uber powered ares. recreated a universe. was used in conjunction with brainiac tech to bring imperiex to a split fraction of a second after the big bang. and time was frozen. im saying that a genesis box wasnt used in continuity so it doesnt count. yes new gods tech and old gods from previous worlds also. it was a joint effort right. i didnt see new gods tech doing anything to doomsday. geez all u have to do is strp him to an asteroid and they had nothing on their whole planet that could deal with him. but they stop time whenever they want, right? laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
im saying that a genesis box wasnt used in continuity so it doesnt count. yes new gods tech and old gods from previous worlds also. it was a joint effort right. i didnt see new gods tech doing anything to doomsday. geez all u have to do is strp him to an asteroid and they had nothing on their whole planet that could deal with him. but they stop time whenever they want, right? laughing

Quanchi. You are a bit slow aren't you. What we are saying is new Gods tech after HP has shown superior attributes. Try and keep up kid.

TricksterPriest
im saying that a genesis box wasnt used in continuity so it doesnt count. yes new gods tech and old gods from previous worlds also. it was a joint effort right. i didnt see new gods tech doing anything to doomsday. geez all u have to do is strp him to an asteroid and they had nothing on their whole planet that could deal with him. but they stop time whenever they want, right? laughing

WRONG. It IS in continuity, you stupid mother****er.

http://groups.msn.com/ultimatespidermanonlinecomic/sf014.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=35636

Now shut the **** up. miffed

Superherovandal
see thats your problem...your stuck on that one bad feat...You'll be limited in your pov by that.

quanchi112
Quanchi. You are a bit slow aren't you. What we are saying is new Gods tech after HP has shown superior attributes. Try and keep up kid. if their tech is so advanced why couldnt they just get him the hell outta there. thanos teleoported champion away like that. why could dakseid have just teleported him away. did they hit their technological age in last ten years of comics? laughing

quanchi112
WRONG. It IS in continuity, you stupid mother****er.

http://groups.msn.com/ultimatespidermanonlinecomic/sf014.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=35636

Now shut the **** up. miffed this proves what? laughing out loud

Superherovandal
if their tech is so advanced why couldnt they just get him the hell outta there. thanos teleoported champion away like that. why could dakseid have just teleported him away. did they hit their technological age in last ten years of comics? laughing did you not read my post at all. And DS and Apok as well as all the new gods have been teleporting with Boom Tubes since their conception

TricksterPriest
this proves what? laughing out loud

You fail. you are completely illiterate and have no reading comprehension. If anyone else clicks that link, they'll see the point I was illustrating. thumb down

quanchi112
You fail. you are completely illiterate and have no reading comprehension. If anyone else clicks that link, they'll see the point I was illustrating. thumb down i just smoked the darkseid avatar retcon in the other room. the only thing this proves is ur to high to think straight. come here sober mr insult king.

Superherovandal
i just smoked the darkseid avatar retcon in the other room. the only thing this proves is ur to high to think straight. come here sober mr insult king. you smoked absolutely nothing. if anything you proved that you are not very good at connecting a pronoun to what it is referring to. You'll need to do better than incorrect reading comprehension to "smoke" it. wink

quanchi112
you smoked absolutely nothing. if anything you proved that you are not very good at connecting a pronoun to what it is referring to. You'll need to do better than incorrect reading comprehension to "smoke" it. wink says u. i interpeted it the way it was meant to be interpreted.

TricksterPriest
Superherovandal, in your opinion, what does this scan say and prove? JLA #15, third to last page of 'Rock of Ages'.

Superherovandal
no you read the way you wanted to which shows your lack of reading comprehension if anything. why don't you ask another what they make of the scan one that you don't feel is "biased".

Superherovandal
i dunno actually. Metron's words are kinda confusing.

quanchi112
no you read the way you wanted to which shows your lack of reading comprehension if anything. why don't you ask another what they make of the scan one that you don't feel is "biased". no it doesnt. i give darkseid what he deserves credit for and call his failures just that.

quanchi112
i dunno actually. Metron's words are kinda confusing. laughing so it proves confusion.

Superherovandal
no if you did you wouldn't hang onto his loss by DD and mention it in every DS vs thread.

Superherovandal
laughing so it proves confusion. Well the words are confusing. but taht doesn't mean that i'm confused most of the time. that's more of a one time thing.

batdude123
Yeah... that pretty much does prove continuity, actually. erm

Superherovandal
Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah... that pretty much does prove continuity, actually. erm how can you explain the scan. I can't make much of it.

quanchi112
how can you explain the scan. I can't make much of it. i wasnt mocking u i was mocking trickster he insults everyone who disagrees then tries to make me look stupid by asking u to agree with him and then u say it proves nothing. u agreed with me over trickster. that scan proves confusion. it proves not a dman thing but to him it proves well i dont know ask him.

batdude123
how can you explain the scan. I can't make much of it.

Metron is speaking in continuity about the fact that the universe was remade (apparently numerous times), and he and Hourman witnessed it... so it existed. Also, because of the remodeling of that universe thanks to Orion, Darkseid was in the end sent to be imprisoned behind the Source Wall.

quanchi112
Metron is speaking in continuity about the fact that the universe was remade (apparently numerous times), and he and Hourman witnessed it... so it existed. Also, because of the remodeling of that universe thanks to Orion, Darkseid was in the end sent to be imprisoned behind the Source Wall. its not canon. wink

batdude123
its not canon. wink

Have you even read the book? It is indeed canon. wink

Because of those actions, Darkseid was imprisoned behind the Source Wall.

quanchi112
Have you even read the book? It is indeed canon. wink

Because of those actions, Darkseid was imprisoned behind the Source Wall. check ur sources. ur timeline is screwed.

batdude123
check ur sources. ur timeline is screwed.

What are you talking about? Because of those actions, Darkseid was sent to the source wall in the current timeline.

quanchi112
Rock of Ages spanned time itself, from mainstream reality to a possible future where DS had enslaved the Earth. That future was erased by Orion's genesis bomb. at that point time snapped back to the present, that future was wiped out of continuity. Darkseid wouldn't have been imprisoned because he was he wasn't there to imprison. it's like a video cassete where you edit out parts you don't want.

batdude123
Rock of Ages spanned time itself, from mainstream reality to a possible future where DS had enslaved the Earth. That future was erased by Orion's genesis bomb. at that point time snapped back to the present, that future was wiped out of continuity. Darkseid wouldn't have been imprisoned because he was he wasn't there to imprison. it's like a video cassete where you edit out parts you don't want.

Are you f*ckin joking me? Read the book before making such stupid comments.

Because of Orion's actions with the genesis box, he remade the universe so that Darkseid would be imprisoned in the Source Wall when it came back to the current time-line. If it wasn't cannon, then Darkseid appeared inside the source wall for absolutely no reason like magic, which isn't logical at all. And we know that's not the case because his actions were explained by Metron.

Of course, all of this is just going to go WAY over your head, and you'll reply with something incredibly stupid considering you haven't read it at all. So there's almost no point in me trying to clarify this for you. It's like trying to teach quantum physics to a goddamn chimp.

starking

Because of Orion's actions with the genesis box, he remade the universe so that Darkseid would be imprisoned in the Source Wall when it came back to the current time-line. If it wasn't cannon, then Darkseid appeared inside the source wall for absolutely no reason like magic, which isn't logical at all. And we know that's not the case because his actions were explained by Metron.

Of course, all of this is just going to go WAY over your head, and you'll reply with something incredibly stupid considering you haven't read it at all. So there's almost no point in me trying to clarify this for you. It's like trying to teach quantum physics to a goddamn chimp. thumb up

quanchi112

Of course, all of this is just going to go WAY over your head, and you'll reply with something incredibly stupid considering you haven't read it at all. So there's almost no point in me trying to clarify this for you. It's like trying to teach quantum physics to a goddamn chimp. whatever i was wrong. i was going on secondhand information. i already admitted in other threads i idnt read this book. of course u knew this. once i read this book, ill get back to u about this matter. i can admit when i was wrong.

Symmetric Chaos
It's like trying to explain a comic to a goddamn chimp.

Fixed doped

batdude123
whatever i was wrong. i was going on secondhand information. i already admitted in other threads i idnt read this book. of course u knew this. once i read this book, ill get back to u about this matter. i can admit when i was wrong.

Apology accepted. doped

quanchi112
Apology accepted. doped i thought u knew i hadnt read it. i admitted that many times. my buddy misinformed me about it. i do want to read it. and will read it very soon. now u apologize for calling me a chimp. mad

batdude123
i thought u knew i hadnt read it. i admitted that many times. my buddy misinformed me about it. i do want to read it. and will read it very soon. now u apologize for calling me a chimp. mad

sadwalk

TricksterPriest
i thought u knew i hadnt read it. i admitted that many times. my buddy misinformed me about it. i do want to read it. and will read it very soon. now u apologize for calling me a chimp. mad

http://groups.msn.com/ultimatespidermanonlinecomic/jlalist1.msnw

Read every single JLA title on there. Then you can come back and actually debate from a position of knowledge. Rather than your total bullshit approach. doped

And calling you a chimp was wrong. It's a insult to the chimps. durlaugh

Martian_mind
They mate to form the New Asgardians durfist

quanchi112
http://groups.msn.com/ultimatespidermanonlinecomic/jlalist1.msnw

Read every single JLA title on there. Then you can come back and actually debate from a position of knowledge. Rather than your total bullshit approach. doped

And calling you a chimp was wrong. It's a insult to the chimps. durlaugh this coming from the guy who said read this and this proves u wrong. to vandal saying i dont know its confusing whats it mean. lay off the weed. for all our sakes, but mostly yours. ok. stay sober its the only way to live. wink by the way i admitted i hadnt read the title before. so dont act like i claimed i read it. i will read it anyways. and i guess a genesis box is all i takes to beat ds. so no one really has to worry. they can do it whenever they want to. laughing ill get back to u when i read the story. becuz most of ds fans always tilt things in his favor.

TricksterPriest
Batdude read it. And he understood exactly what Metron was saying. And he called you on your bullshit. Now go away and read before you try to argue with on-panel evidence, 'son'. flirt

And a genesis box would pwn Thanos just as badly. stick out tongue

quanchi112
Batdude read it. And he understood exactly what Metron was saying. And he called you on your bullshit. Now go away and read before you try to argue with on-panel evidence, 'son'. flirt

And a genesis box would pwn Thanos just as badly. stick out tongue if what the panel says is true. then darkseid can never win becuz it will be reset. hes stuck in this eternal battle. poor darkseid and he doesnt even know hell never truly win. laughing

WhiteWitchKing
Skyfather lvl: Odin, Surtur, Ymir, Zelia, Forsung, Those Who Sit Above In Shadows

death gods: Hela, Seth

Brutes: Kurse, Mangog, Durok, Fenris Wolf, Midgard Serpent, Destroyer, Desak

Misc: Thor, Loki, BRB, Norn Queen, Enchantress, Thorgirl, Sif, Ulik, Valkyrie, Thunderstrike, Perrikus, Balder, Marnot

Forces: Darkgods, Enchanters, Asgardians forces, Seth's forces, Fire Trolls, Frost Giants, Hel's dead, Malekith's elves, Ulik's Trolls, Wrecking Crew & Absorbing Man

Weapons: Odin's power rod, twilight sword, casket of ancient winters, amulet of thousand suns, rune stones

Not sure if they should be added: Atum, Set

That's a list I can think of right now.

guy222
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Skyfather lvl: Odin, Surtur, Ymir, Zelia, Forsung, Those Who Sit Above In Shadows

Misc: Thor, Loki, BRB, Norn Queen, Enchantress, Thorgirl, Sif, Ulik, Valkyrie, Thunderstrike, Perrikus, Balder

Forces: Darkgods, Enchanters, Asgardians forces, Seth's forces, Fire Trolls, Frost Giants, Hel's dead, Malekith's elves, Ulik's Trolls, Wrecking Crew & Absorbing Man

Weapons: Odin's power rod, twilight sword, casket of ancient winters, amulet of thousand suns, rune stones

Odinring

Those Who Sit Above in Shadows maybe more powerful than the Gods

quanchi112

Misc: Thor, Loki, BRB, Norn Queen, Enchantress, Thorgirl, Sif, Ulik, Valkyrie, Thunderstrike, Perrikus, Balder, Marnot

That's a list I can think of right now. nice list as they all count. yes atum and set count. do u see asgard as the victors or the new gods?

quanchi112
the new gods would get so stomped here.

there is nothing they could do about it.

Space M ummy
the new gods would get so stomped here.

there is nothing they could do about it.

Too many variables on either side, really. This really, REALLY needs to be pared down a bit to better define who is and isn't in this fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Universal/Multiversal/Galactus/abstract lvl 4th world beings

Yugah Khan
Mageddon
S'ivva
The Black Racer

Skyfather lvl beings
high father
Darksied
Takion
Stayne

Trans lvl beings

Infinity man
Granny goodness
metron
kalibak
And a host of Superman lvl parademons, gods who can control the gravity of a hundred galaxies, herald lvl beings like lightray, Orion, mantis, ect.

And all the tech.

quanchi112
Universal/Multiversal/Galactus/abstract lvl 4th world beings

Yugah Khan
Mageddon
S'ivva
The Black Racer

Skyfather lvl beings
high father
Darksied
Takion
Stayne

Trans lvl beings

Infinity man
Granny goodness
metron
kalibak
And a host of Superman lvl parademons, gods who can control the gravity of a hundred galaxies, herald lvl beings like lightray, Orion, mantis, ect.

And all the tech. do u know what demogorge could do let alone rkt.

nvrbeenwthagirl
do u know what demogorge could do let alone rkt.

You dont' know what S'ivva is do you? Or how powerful maggeddon is. He could make the asgardians destroy themselves all by his lonesome as he was made specifically to kill Gods and I mean Galactus lvl Gods.

quanchi112
You dont' know what S'ivva is do you? Or how powerful maggeddon is. He could make the asgardians destroy themselves all by his lonesome as he was made specifically to kill Gods and I mean Galactus lvl Gods. i know who sivva is and how supes was involved in this story correct?

nvrbeenwthagirl
i know who sivva is and how supes was involved in this story correct?

you also know that superman was much more poweful too dont you? Anyway, Superman didn't save the day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.