darthgoober's Amalgam Tourney- Entity vs King Kandy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Entity vs King Kandy

Dark Rage
1.(Mind) Black Panther
2.(Body) Sabertooth
3.(Powers) Northstar

vs

1.(Mind) War Machine
2.(Body) Abomination
3.(Powers) Emma Frost

Location- The Hyrule Temple map from Super Smash Bros. except it has been blown up proportionally to make the map roughly a mile long. It has also made the trasition to 3-dimensions. Takes place in the kindgom of Hyrule.

darthgoober

SpunkySmurph
Good luck to both of you.

guy222
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Good luck to both of you.

I second that

grey fox
Question : Is this an EXACT replica of the SSBM Field ? As in hanging within Mid-air ?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by grey fox
Question : Is this an EXACT replica of the SSBM Field ? As in hanging within Mid-air ?

Yeah, but in 3-dimensions..so you have a full castle structure. At one point I thought goober ret-conned it into regular Hyrule, but if it's the original battlefield, then those are the stipulations.

King Kandy
Unofficial Post:

Goob turned it into regular Hyrule at Ill's suggestion... And yet he posted the SSBM field as the battlefield.

Entity
Sorry guys but I'm gonna have to forfeit this match. I really just don't have the time and energy this week to put into this thing. Plus I have like zero preparation since I honestly thought our match was next week. sad

My bad sorry for the disappointment and congratulations King Kandy. wink

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Entity
Sorry guys but I'm gonna have to forfeit this match. I really just don't have the time and energy this week to put into this thing. Plus I have like zero preparation since I honestly thought our match was next week. sad

My bad sorry for the disappointment and congratulations King Kandy. wink

I'll fill in for him If I can get a day or two to prepare

thats if Kandy is okay with it
smile
wouldn't want anyone to get a free ride this round

King Kandy
I'd rather have a free ride out of the match... sad

Roldz
Ohh man, i was expecting a good fight.. Too bad..

Tyrant
Originally posted by King Kandy
I'd rather have a free ride out of the match... sad Weak...

Scoobless
Just make a 5 minute post each day KK, it doesn't have to be genius, just don't back out completely.

leonidas
yeah, that's not really cool especially since a couple others who lost may well have wanted the chance to advance. erm

i say let dl have the spot if he wants it. walk-overs are not cool. no

Devil Lance
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, that's not really cool especially since a couple others who lost may well have wanted the chance to advance. erm

i say let dl have the spot if he wants it. walk-overs are not cool. no

yes

I guess we'll have to get a final ruleing from DG wink

King Kandy
No, i'm fine with that... give me your best shot.

I just don't like the idea of Entity getting credit for something Devilance did, but I can avpid that by just not losing.

Tyrant
No, i'm fine with that... give me your best shot.

I just don't like the idea of Entity getting credit for something Devilance did, but I can avpid that by just not losing. Devil Lance already has your battle plan...

King Kandy
Yeah, that was another thing that made me a bit squemish... Things like this suck in a tourney.

leonidas
Originally posted by Tyrant
Devil Lance already has your battle plan...

yah, his shouldn't have been posted til entity posted. i mentioned that already -- it's like giving an additional post.

i'm sure goob wouldn't care if you came up with a different opening, kk. especially as you'll be going against someone new. maybe. erm

has anyone pm'd goob to find out for sure if it's all right?

Devil Lance
Originally posted by leonidas
yah, his shouldn't have been posted til entity posted. i mentioned that already -- it's like giving an additional post.

i'm sure goob wouldn't care if you came up with a different opening, kk. especially as you'll be going against someone new. maybe. erm

has anyone pm'd goob to find out for sure if it's all right?

Well it doesn't matter anyways since he's going to be up a againnst a differnt amalglam so his battleplan will have to be changed. wink

oh and just so everyone remembers my team consists of

Mind- Guardian
Body- Wonder Man
Powers- Invisble Woman

King Kandy
Hold on, I thought you'd be arguing for Entity's amalgam...

I'll just wait until Goob gets on and do whatever he says is best.

Devil Lance
Hold on, I thought you'd be arguing for Entity's amalgam...

I'll just wait until Goob gets on and do whatever he says is best.
1.errr no I'd be using my team I'd be replacng entity from the tourney entirely
2. that might take a while sad

King Kandy
Oh... Yeah, that would work. I still want goob's opinion though.

Ethereal
Originally posted by Devil Lance
1.errr no I'd be using my team I'd be replacng entity from the tourney entirely
2. that might take a while sad

you should probably have a write-up pre-prepared just in case you can take his spot wink -although this is assuming you did fairly well first round, as for the next general replacement - but I don't see anyon else wanting to be one, you should be fine there.

leonidas
seriously, both do up the write-ups and plan on getting it started. anything is better than a walk-over. erm

Devil Lance
I pm'd DG a bit ago asking him what we should do hopefully he gets on soon

Roldz
I wouldnt mind taking a crack on KK as well but guess DL beat me to it.. big grin

Tyrant
Originally posted by Roldz
I wouldnt mind taking a crack on KK as well but guess DL beat me to it.. big grin Ya, me too...
Even though I'm not even in this thing...

King Kandy
Actualy, it looks like from the looks of my schedule I might have trouble making this fight too... But I'll try to get something to put against DL.

Scoobless
What the f**k?

King Kandy
Okay... I'll have something in by tommorow, then I'll be able to debate on saturday, and then I'll be gone for two weeks.

So this will work.

SpunkySmurph
Actualy, it looks like from the looks of my schedule I might have trouble making this fight too... So Entity backs out of a match with KK, who then backs out of a make-up match with DL?

I love it.

We could need a fourth loser.

Tyrant
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
So Entity backs out of a match with KK, who then backs out of a make-up match with DL?

I love it.

We could need a fourth loser. Not Trickster...

If I have to watch another of Trickster's half baked plans go down the drain again...

leonidas
any reason this is still pinned . . .? confused

Scoobless
What's going on with this then?

Entity
This battle is so incredible your feeble minds can not even withstand it or understand it if they could. cool
All it can do is shield your conscienceless form this altogether! smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.