Thor VS Firestorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

draxx_tOfU
Thor (not KT or RKT) VS Firestorm (Ronnie)

fight takes place in Rodeo Drive with both combatants 50 ft apart...

who wins?

embarrasment

guy222
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
Thor (not KT or RKT) VS Firestorm (Ronnie)

fight takes place in Rodeo Drive with both combatants 50 ft apart...

who wins?

embarrasment

thor

nvrbeenwthagirl
FS.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
FS.

how?

and how many wins out of 10 fights?

curious is all...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
how?

and how many wins out of 10 fights?

curious is all...

Just basing it on the fact that FS last showing had him pwing kalibak who trashed Orion. Orion is equal to or better than Thor. he even showed us by putting a whomping on the furies. He has always been better than Kalibak, who could give even WW a run. Kalibak got upgraded and FS still beat him. Thus FS can Take Thor. The Old FS would give Thor fits. This new one would do more. And he seems to use his powers better. Almost like a matter manipulator, green lantern, and energy wielder. 6/10 FS.

draxx_tOfU
Just basing it on the fact that FS last showing had him pwing kalibak who trashed Orion. Orion is equal to or better than Thor. he even showed us by putting a whomping on the furies. He has always been better than Kalibak, who could give even WW a run. Kalibak got upgraded and FS still beat him. Thus FS can Take Thor. The Old FS would give Thor fits. This new one would do more. And he seems to use his powers better. Almost like a matter manipulator, green lantern, and energy wielder. 6/10 FS.

you're talking about Jason...

Thor is fighting Ronnie...

Tazer
Yo.

if its Ronnie just by himself, then Thor would prolly win a majority; if its Ronnie + Stein then Id give them favorable odds.

Tazer

guy222
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

if its Ronnie just by himself, then Thor would prolly win a majority; if its Ronnie + Stein then Id give them favorable odds.

Tazer

thor does take the majority

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Thor

UniOmni
Thor.

A good hammer toss might break his suit...........and we know how that goes.

Lol at anyone beating Kalibak being a high showing.

Kalibak is DC's Ulik, ie the fodder failure.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by UniOmni
Thor.

A good hammer toss might break his suit...........and we know how that goes.

Lol at anyone beating Kalibak being a high showing.

Kalibak is DC's Ulik, ie the fodder failure.

Firestorm is much tougher to take down than you think.

Can someone tell me what's stopping FS from turning Mjolnir into a lead paperweight? confused

UniOmni
Has Firestorm ever transmuted something so magically powerful as a skyfathers weapon?

I mean, could you see FS turning the aegis gauntlets into rubber bands?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
Has Firestorm ever transmuted something so magically powerful as a skyfathers weapon?
He can surround the Hammer in Inertron. then what is thor to do? he could put Thor in it as well seperated from the hammer.

quanchi112
thor

Mr. Slippyfist
Bump.

iceman24567
Firestorm isn't winning this fight ever.

SpiderGauntlet
Originally posted by iceman24567
Firestorm isn't winning this fight ever.

Batman-Prime
Thor 7-8/10

skyfather
thor easy

Thorion

ABC logic doesn't always work, but I agree with you. 'Storm can probably take a slight majority.

Gecko4lif
inertrons > Thor
inertrons > OE

Larceny
Thor.

Priest
Originally posted by Larceny
Thor.

snoopdogg
Didn't Firestorm put Thor on ice in the JLA/Avengers?

Nod
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Didn't Firestorm put Thor on ice in the JLA/Avengers?Not a real victory but they met.

Silent Master
Not any more than Metron did, and Thor broke free of that easily enough when he felt like it.

snoopdogg
The fate of Thor's world was at stake. And Firestorm still got away!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thor doesn't handle Master Matter Manipulators well at all. Lest we all forget Sersi turned Thor into a Frog. I believe Firestorm to probably be one step up over even sersi. Able to manipulate matter, and even uber energy like the Omega Force.

Larceny
Thor doesn't handle Master Matter Manipulators well at all. Lest we all forget Sersi turned Thor into a Frog. I believe Firestorm to probably be one step up over even sersi. Able to manipulate matter, and even uber energy like the Omega Force.

When did Sersi turn Thor into a frog? That was Loki, you know, through magic. However if you have scans or proof then I'll look it up.

Larceny
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Didn't Firestorm put Thor on ice in the JLA/Avengers?

Didn't Thor one shot Doomsday? angel

Lord Prime
Firestorm

nvrbeenwthagirl
When did Sersi turn Thor into a frog? That was Loki, you know, through magic. However if you have scans or proof then I'll look it up.

Could have sworn that was sersi. Not that it matters, Thor is subject to matter manip if he got turned into a frog. FS beats Thor period. He turns Thor's entire suit into adamantium for the win.

Larceny
Could have sworn that was sersi. Not that it matters, Thor is subject to matter manip if he got turned into a frog. FS beats Thor period. He turns Thor's entire suit into adamantium for the win.

It wasn't. That's what happens when you debate of hear say and forget to read the actual comic.

Anyways, Loki did so through magic and trickery. Assuming Firestorm can do the same is completely asinine. Even if he could, what's stopping Thor from deflecting and or redirecting the attack?

nvrbeenwthagirl
It wasn't. That's what happens when you debate of hear say and forget to read the actual comic.

Anyways, Loki did so through magic and trickery. Assuming Firestorm can do the same is completely asinine. Even if he could, what's stopping Thor from deflecting and or redirecting the attack?

There you go assuming. I don't need hear say. I'm rich *****. I probably own more comics than you have even scanned on your puter. IT's called reading and forgetting the details. And If Thor could redirect the attack, how come he doesn't do it all the time? ANyway, The air is turned into super heated plasma and giant constucts attack thor, while his suit is turned into adamantium so that he can't move.

Larceny
There you go assuming. I don't need hear say. I'm rich *****. I probably own more comics than you have even scanned on your puter. IT's called reading and forgetting the details. And If Thor could redirect the attack, how come he doesn't do it all the time? ANyway, The air is turned into super heated plasma and giant constucts attack thor, while his suit is turned into adamantium so that he can't move.

Which is basically what all your arguments are built around. Assumptions.

I bet you are.

How could you possibly mix Sersi up with Loki?

That's the thing, he does redirect, deflect, and absorb attacks all the time. Hence the reason you should read his comics.

What's heated air going to do? Thor's stood in the core of the sun with no ill effects.

You do mean energy constructs? If so they're absorbed.

What's adamantium going to do besides further increase his defenses?

Anyways, since your randomly throwing out powers I'll do so as well. god blast ftw.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Which is basically what all your arguments are built around. Assumptions.

I bet you are.

How could you possibly mix Sersi up with Loki?

That's the thing, he does redirect, deflect, and absorb attacks all the time. Hence the reason you should read his comics.

What's heated air going to do? Thor's stood in the core of the sun with no ill effects.

You do mean energy constructs? If so they're absorbed.

What's adamantium going to do besides further increase his defenses?

Anyways, since your randomly throwing out powers I'll do so as well. god blast ftw.

Superheating the air in his lungs with plasma. Or turning the air in his lungs into lead. Please, show me Thor absorbing an energy construct. Which is not at all the same as just energy. constructs tend to be hard. Did'nt thor have a time with quasar's energy constructs before? ANd Adamantium would render Thor immobile unless he had a molecular converter like ultron does, that makes him able to move. The God blast will do nothing since Thor has to concentrate to use it, and uses it on slower moving targets. FS goes intangible and the blast passes harmlessly thru him, IF thor can even land it.

Nod

Oh shut up idiot.

You may be richer but a 15 year old kid (no offense Larc) knows more about than comics that you.

Why do you even debate here??

Priest
Loki turning Thor into a frog is a reality warp powered by Magic.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Nod
Oh shut up idiot.

You may be richer but a 15 year old kid (no offense Larc) knows more about than comics that you.

You shut the fu ck up Bi tch. He doesn't know jack. And he attacked me first saying I was going of scans and hearsay. So go put your head in a toilet bowl b itch. IF he says something out of pocket, then I have the right to say something equally out of pocket. just like I did to you. Now chew glass.

Priest
I'm rich *****.
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/rickjames.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
Loki turning Thor into a frog is a reality warp powered by Magic. And firestorm using Matter manip is powered by the Red.

Nod
You shut the fu ck up Bi tch. He doesn't know jack. And he attacked me first saying I was going of scans and hearsay. So go put your head in a toilet bowl b itch. laughing out loud

How are you bot banned?

Grow up child.

Priest
And firestorm using Matter manip is powered by the Red.
Reality Warp=/= Matter Manipulation erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Nod
laughing out loud

How are you bot banned?

Grow up child.

And how are you not banned troll. you put your foot in your mouth and pissed me off. Talk what you know.

Larceny
Superheating the air in his lungs with plasma. Or turning the air in his lungs into lead. Please, show me Thor absorbing an energy construct. Which is not at all the same as just energy. constructs tend to be hard. Did'nt thor have a time with quasar's energy constructs before? ANd Adamantium would render Thor immobile unless he had a molecular converter like ultron does, that makes him able to move. The God blast will do nothing since Thor has to concentrate to use it, and uses it on slower moving targets. FS goes intangible and the blast passes harmlessly thru him, IF thor can even land it.

Will do what? he was breathing in the heated fumes of the sun. Heat won't defeat him.

Thor doesn't need to breathe.

Why? It's common knowledge. Thor absorbs energy all the time.

Hard or not, they're still energy, hence capable of being absorbed.

Galactus had trouble with Quasar's energy constructs.

Why then is Wolverine capable of moving? Far, far weaker than Thor yet capable of moving very swift and fast with an adamantium skeleton. A adamantium outer shell will do nothing but provide Thor with extra defenses. If it becomes a hassle, which it wont, he can transmute the adamantium shell to something more convenient.

Grapple, god blast, match over.

Larceny
And firestorm using Matter manip is powered by the Red.

Which isn't magic thus making the comparisons between Loki and Firestorm meaningless.

Larceny
Originally posted by Nod
Oh shut up idiot.

16 embarrasment

Larceny
Originally posted by Nod
laughing out loud

How are you bot banned?

Grow up child.

Forum entertainment. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Will do what? he was breathing in the heated fumes of the sun. Heat won't defeat him.

Thor doesn't need to breathe.

Why? It's common knowledge. Thor absorbs energy all the time.

Hard or not, they're still energy, hence capable of being absorbed.

Galactus had trouble with Quasar's energy constructs.

Why then is Wolverine capable of moving? Far, far weaker than Thor yet capable of moving very swift and fast with an adamantium skeleton. A adamantium outer shell will do nothing but provide Thor with extra defenses. If it becomes a hassle, which it wont, he can transmute the adamantium shell to something more convenient.

Grapple, god blast, match over.

This whole post is a gag. Wolvie moves becuz his bones are covered in adamantium. NOt his muscles. LMAO. Show Thor using transmutation abilities on a regular and with precision and I might be inclined to believe he coudl do such. Thor hasn't absorbed any hard light construct that I"m aware of. So until I see it, he won't be doing it. Thor doesn't need to breathe? Then how did he faint? I thought fainting was caused by a shortness of the breathing passageways. Hmm. Makes me wonder.

Larceny
This whole post is a gag. Wolvie moves becuz his bones are covered in adamantium. NOt his muscles. LMAO. Show Thor using transmutation abilities on a regular and with precision and I might be inclined to believe he coudl do such. Thor hasn't absorbed any hard light construct that I"m aware of. So until I see it, he won't be doing it. Thor doesn't need to breathe? Then how did he faint? I thought fainting was caused by a shortness of the breathing passageways. Hmm. Makes me wonder.

Like your argument?

And Thor will move because he has sufficient strength to do so. I don't even know why I'm arguing this. Firestorm has no knowledge of adamantium thus making your argument useless. That and he's never did so before. I mean turn his opponents insides to metal.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Transmutation1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Transmutation2.jpg

Constructs = energy = absorbed by Thor.

I hope your playing games, like seriously. How do you suppose he survives in the vacuum of space if he needs to breathe? no expression

Nod
And how are you not banned troll. you put your foot in your mouth and pissed me off. Talk what you know. Well because I don't tell people to eat glass. But who cares if I was banned. I wouldn't.

Nod
Forum entertainment. smile Thats exactly what a mod said to me. laughing out loud

TricksterPriest
Again, I fail to see how a non-jobbing Firestorm (or would that be bloodlusted in this case) can't manipulate Thor's body for an easy win. For example, he could go at the sub-atomic level and start from there.

We need Galan. He'd be able to tell us whether FS can just matter-manip Thor ftw.

Priest
edit

Larceny
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Again, I fail to see how a non-jobbing Firestorm (or would that be bloodlusted in this case) can't manipulate Thor's body for an easy win. For example, he could go at the sub-atomic level and start from there.

We need Galan. He'd be able to tell us whether FS can just matter-manip Thor ftw.

Again, I fail to see how a non jobbing Thor can't anti force blast, or god blast FS for an easy win. That, drain his life force, or transmigrate his soul.

Thorion
You shut the fu ck up Bi tch. He doesn't know jack. And he attacked me first saying I was going of scans and hearsay. So go put your head in a toilet bowl b itch. IF he says something out of pocket, then I have the right to say something equally out of pocket. just like I did to you. Now chew glass.

Heh heh, I find it funny that a 31 year old can't debate in a civilised, polite manner and needs to resort to petty namecalling to get his (flawed) point across.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Thorion
Heh heh, I find it funny that a 31 year old can't debate in a civilised, polite manner and needs to resort to petty namecalling to get his (flawed) point across.

I find it funny that you didn't mind your own business. Someone said something stupid to me. I responded. SOmeone else didn't bother read what said person said to me, and only responded to my response. I responded again. Now i'm responding again to yet another stupid person who didn't take the time to read and know that I was simply checking someone for talking BS to me.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Like your argument?

And Thor will move because he has sufficient strength to do so. I don't even know why I'm arguing this. Firestorm has no knowledge of adamantium thus making your argument useless. That and he's never did so before. I mean turn his opponents insides to metal.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Transmutation1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/Transmutation2.jpg

Constructs = energy = absorbed by Thor.

I hope your playing games, like seriously. How do you suppose he survives in the vacuum of space if he needs to breathe? no expression

This post proves nothing. A contruct is not fluid energy. Show thor Absorbing Quasar's constructs and have a case. As for him transmuting the absorbing man, who already is unstable, I fail to see the feat. Let's see thor transmute Ultron. Obviously he can't. ANd no, Thor won't be moving at all if his suit is turned into solid adamantium. He'll in effect be encased in it. How you connect wolvie's bones, and being surrounded by Adamantium I"ll never know.Not remotely the same thing.

Silent Master
You do know that Loki had to use Surtur's twilight sword as a power source in order to transform Thor, right?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Silent Master
You do know that Loki had to use Surtur's twilight sword as a power source in order to transform Thor, right?

Loki has never impressed me as being all that powerful on his own.

Silent Master
Why doesn't that surprise me?

Larceny
I find it funny that you didn't mind your own business. Someone said something stupid to me. I responded. SOmeone else didn't bother read what said person said to me, and only responded to my response. I responded again. Now i'm responding again to yet another stupid person who didn't take the time to read and know that I was simply checking someone for talking BS to me.

Hw d you mind your own business in an open community of posters? Your every post is broadcasted across the boards.

Larceny
This post proves nothing. A contruct is not fluid energy. Show thor Absorbing Quasar's constructs and have a case. As for him transmuting the absorbing man, who already is unstable, I fail to see the feat. Let's see thor transmute Ultron. Obviously he can't. ANd no, Thor won't be moving at all if his suit is turned into solid adamantium. He'll in effect be encased in it. How you connect wolvie's bones, and being surrounded by Adamantium I"ll never know.Not remotely the same thing.

It's proves he can skillfully transmute one element to another.

That's hilarious. You didn't even look at the scans.

Construct = energy = absorbed by Thor.

You fail to see the skill required for him to transmute someone into helium? How does that no surprise me?

How do you know he can't do something he's never attempted to do?

"Thor will move because he has sufficient strength to do so. I don't even know why I'm arguing this. Firestorm has no knowledge of adamantium thus making your argument useless. That and he's never did so before. I mean turn his opponents insides to metal."

snoopdogg
Didn't Thor one shot Doomsday? angel I think so. Not sure what that has to do with Thor/Firestorm.

Anyways I'm not sure who'd win. It won't be easy for either of them as they are each more than capable of taking the other down. I might give Ronnie the edge.

Thorion
Originally posted by The 31 year-old virgin

Oh I did. No need for vulgar language, though. It makes you look like a fool.

Thorion
The 31 year-old virgin

Oh I did. No need for vulgar language, though. It makes you look like a fool. Oh, and while we're throwing out random insults I could've sworn that when someone once asked you whether or not your name should be taken literally, you replied with "When I signed up it was true, but not anymore" Therefore, after a quick look at your profile I have concluded that you were unable to get a girl till you hit 29 eek!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh I did. No need for vulgar language, though. It makes you look like a fool. Oh, and while we're throwing out random insults I could've sworn that when someone once asked you whether or not your name should be taken literally, you replied with "When I signed up it was true, but not anymore" Therefore, after a quick look at your profile I have concluded that you were unable to get a girl till you hit 29 eek! I'm a queer idiot.

Galan007
Ronnie wins.

Jason puts up a damn good fight, but Thor would probably edge out the slight majority.

Barney
When did Thor KO DD?

Larceny
Originally posted by Barney
When did Thor KO DD?

He one shotted him in JLA/Avengers.

llagrok
Originally posted by Galan007
Ronnie wins.

Jason puts up a damn good fight, but Thor would probably edge out the slight majority.

I think Thor would take a bit more than a slight majority.

Ronnie would probably stomp him though.

nvrbeenwthagirl
When did Thor KO DD?

THor never one shot DD. According to some posters only the feats of the DC characters count cuz Marvel hasn't "officially" recognized the events. Even tho It was mentioned in a handbook.

Galan007
Originally posted by llagrok
I think Thor would take a bit more than a slight majority.Well,
In terms of sheer power -- Jason > Ronnie.

What makes Ronnie greater overall,
is his knowledge of said powers, and how to use them in battle. .

Ronnie would probably stomp him though. I agree.

Larceny
THor never one shot DD. According to some posters only the feats of the DC characters count cuz Marvel hasn't "officially" recognized the events. Even tho It was mentioned in a handbook.

Yes he did. If you wish I'll dig for the scans however I'm sure you already know of the instance I'm speaking of.

I don't think it was the handbook. It was Marvels online bios that are open to community edits like Wiki.

Barney
He one shotted him in JLA/Avengers. What issue and where abouts in the comic?

Larceny
Admittedly, I'm not overly familiar with Firestorm and his power. Can someone explain to me why he stomps Thor?

Larceny
What issue and where abouts in the comic?

I'll download it and post the scans later.

llagrok
Well,
In terms of sheer power -- Jason > Ronnie.

What makes Ronnie greater overall,
is his knowledge of said powers, and how to use them in battle. .

I agree.

From what I've read of Jason, they seem to be trying their best to portray him as someone who is really lacking in the knowledge department, yet has the potential to become incredibly powerful.

Galan007
From what I've read of Jason, they seem to be trying their best to portray him as someone who is really lacking in the knowledge department, yet has the potential to become incredibly powerful. Spot on. thumb up

llagrok
His girlfriend is pretty hot.

She can teleport into my bed any day

Barney
I have the issue on my computer. If I can find it I will post it for you.

Larceny
Admittedly, I'm not overly familiar with Firestorm and his power. Can someone explain to me why he stomps Thor?

Badabing
You shut the fu ck up Bi tch. He doesn't know jack. And he attacked me first saying I was going of scans and hearsay. So go put your head in a toilet bowl b itch. IF he says something out of pocket, then I have the right to say something equally out of pocket. just like I did to you. Now chew glass. Nvr, you've been warned time after time for the cursing and bashing. If I see another post like this you'll get a warning from me and I'll alert a Global. If you can't get along with someone, even a sock, then put them on ignore please. Thanks.

llagrok
Originally posted by Passione
Nvr, you've been warned time after time for the cursing and bashing. If I see another post like this you'll get a warning from me and I'll alert a Global. If you can't get along with someone, even a sock, then put them on ignore please. Thanks.

Puppet 313

Barney
I can't find DD getting one shotted by Thor.

Galan007
I can't find DD getting one shotted by Thor. I don't remember them fighting...

What I do remember is a panel in which Firestorm is pwning Molecule Man. shifty

Silent Master
I don't remember them fighting...

What I do remember is a panel in which Firestorm is pwning Molecule Man. shifty

The Thor/Doomsday one was in issue 4, same panel where Superman is blocking a blast from the Grim Reaper.

I however don't recall the panel you're talking about.

Galan007
The Thor/Doomsday one was in issue 4, same panel where Superman is blocking a blast from the Grim Reaper.

I however don't recall the panel you're talking about. Originally posted by Galan007
From the JLA/Avengers crossover...

======

After Sersi aided them in pwning some random characters,
Wasp tells Firestorm to "pick a target" -- At this point, FS appears to "pick" Molecule Man, literally transmuting him into some nearby landscape:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_fs_avengers1.jpg

The trademark yellow 'sparkles' around Molecule Man, as he is being united with the battlefield, seem to give this away -- IMO, of course. shifty

snoopdogg
Looks like that to me.

Priest

PIS son! mad

Galan007
PIS son! mad Canonical PIS. ermmhappy

Barney
We see him hit him then they move onto something else.

OneDumbG0
Oh I did. No need for vulgar language, though. It makes you look like a fool. Oh, and while we're throwing out random insults I could've sworn that when someone once asked you whether or not your name should be taken literally, you replied with "When I signed up it was true, but not anymore" Therefore, after a quick look at your profile I have concluded that you were unable to get a girl till you hit 29 eek!
I'm a queer idiot. While I can't say this totally made my day, since the Giants are in the NFC championships and I just came back from a skiiing trip in Vermont, I'd have to say this utter pwnage by nvr of thorion gave me a 3rd thing that really did contribute to making my day... laughing out loud

P.S. Honest mistake I'm sure, but seriously... virgin jokes really can backfire horribly... laughing out loud

Symmetric Chaos

But MM is transmuted while FS is looking for a target.

Erik-Lensherr
When talking about the Doomsday 'one-shooting' are you reffering to this one ?

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/DoomsdayThor.jpg

laughing out loud

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
But MM is transmuted while FS is looking for a target. How odd that right when FS is told to "pick a target" we see MM being united with the battlefield. shifty

Besides,
Who do you think transmuted MM? Wasp? stick out tongue

Estacado
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
When talking about the Doomsday 'one-shooting' are you reffering to this one ?

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/DoomsdayThor.jpg

laughing out loud
crylaugh

Larceny
Originally posted by Estacado
crylaugh

What's so funny?

Symmetric Chaos
How odd that right when FS is told to "pick a target" we see MM being united with the battlefield. shifty

Besides,

srug

horrorwolf
Thor FTW.

Silent Master
How odd that right when FS is told to "pick a target" we see MM being united with the battlefield. shifty

Besides,

Well, to be fair, Sersi is also able to transmute matter.

Galan007
Well, to be fair, Sersi is also able to transmute matter. Yeah,
but at least FS is in that general vacinity. stick out tongue

Either way,
bad showing for MM.

TricksterPriest

Firestorm is probably one of the best matter manipulators in comics. He's empowered and depowered countless supervillains. He can alter their genetics, molecular structure and more. He's manipulated almost every energy form in the DCU.

Here's an example.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/fs2-2.jpg

In terms of energy, there's very little FS can't do. He's alot like Silver Surfer, but he uses his powers more intelligently.

Like Galan said, Ronnie would win because he understands the powerset better than jason. Jason's too green to take down Thor.

horrorwolf

In terms of energy, there's very little FS can't do. He's alot like Silver Surfer, but he uses his powers more intelligently.

Like Galan said, Ronnie would win because he understands the powerset better than jason. Jason's too green to take down Thor.

What he said.

Larceny
Firestorm is probably one of the best matter manipulators in comics. He's empowered and depowered countless supervillains. He can alter their genetics, molecular structure and more. He's manipulated almost every energy form in the DCU.

Here's an example.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u43/Galan007/fs2-2.jpg

Ok, so why does he beat Thor?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok, so why does he beat Thor?

Turns the air in his body into adamantium. Immobile Thor for the win.

Silent Master

Firestorm doesn't even know adamantium exists, let alone how to make it.

Larceny

Momentarily forgetting the fact that FS has no knowledge of Aadamantium and has likely never done that and won't be able to do it in this battle, Thor godblast him before he does so.

Now, can someone explain why he defeats Thor so easily?

llagrok

Naw man, Thor can probably survive that.

He survived on the sun after all smile

Galan007
Momentairily forgetting the fact that FS has no knowledge of Aadamantium and has likley never done that Make it Promethium then. smile

Bad Ash231
Goldilocks loses. uhuh

Larceny
Make it Promethium then. smile

Which will do what exactly?

Galan007
Same thing as adamantium, pretty much.

llagrok
In Thor's lungs? nothing.

Larceny
Same thing as adamantium, pretty much.

So it won't do anything?

Galan007
So it won't do anything? Why wouldn't it do anything again?

Ohh that's right,
"Thor Godblasts him before he does so."

srsly

xmarksthespot
To play Devil's Advocate... I don't think Thor likes being merged with things in a way described by Galan et al... in that I remember Shadowcat once merging Thor with the ground from the mid-torso down. If it had been more than the mid-torso down then I don't know exactly what he would have done to get out.

Larceny
Why wouldn't it do anything again?

Ohh that's right,
"Thor Godblasts him before he does so."

srsly

What's it gonna do, weigh him down?

It's about as valid an argument as "He turns his lungs into admantium".

srsly

Galan007
What's it gonna do, weigh him down?

It's about as valid an argument as "He turns his lungs into admantium".
Who said anything about weighing him down? confused

I'm talking about immobilization.

llagrok
It takes Thor one swing to knock out Firestorm.

Larceny
Who said anything about weighing him down? confused

I'm talking about immobilization.

Oh....

So how's this any more valid than me claiming Thor god blast him, steals his soul, transmutes him into helium, drains his life force, or some other exotic and unlikely way for Thor to win?

llagrok
Oh....

So how's this any more valid than me claiming Thor god blast him, steals his soul, transmutes him into helium, drains his life force, or some other exotic and unlikely way for Thor to win?

Well, his fanboyism is a lot stronger than yours.

Besides, let's not forget the likeliness of Jason actually doing this. He's a child.

Larceny

Besides, let's not forget the likeliness of Jason actually doing this. He's a child.

Was this supposed to be an insult?

Galan007
Oh....

So how's this any more valid than me claiming Thor god blast him, steals his soul, transmutes him into helium, drains his life force, or some other exotic and unlikely way for Thor to win? Odds are that if FS can redirect the Omega Force, , and transmute the energy blasts of numerous other powerhouses at once into specific types of energy, most, if not all, of the aforementioned Thor abilities would be cancelled out.

Galan007

Besides, let's not forget the likeliness of Jason actually doing this. He's a child. A very immature post.

Reported. smile

llagrok
Was this supposed to be an insult?

Perhaps...

shifty

Larceny
Odds are that if FS can redirect the Omega Force, , transmute the energy blasts of numerous other beings into specific types of energy, most of the aforementioned Thor abilities would be cancelled out.

the same Omega Force that was stalemated and deflected by HV. It's likely Thor could do the same.

Well considering most of the above mentioned attacks of nothing to do with shooting energy, I'm sure he'll be fine and attacks will function properly.

Also, Thor does pretty well with energy.

Larceny
Perhaps...

shifty

Oh.

llagrok
the same Omega Force that was stalemated and deflected by HV. It's likely Thor could do the same.

Well considering most of the above mentioned attacks of nothing to do with shooting energy, I'm sure he'll be fine and attacks will function properly.

Yeah, he absorbed most of the Destroyer's Disintegration beam. Back in the day it cut straight through Mjolnir, like it was butter...

Priest
Yeah, he absorbed most of the Destroyer's Disintegration beam. Back in the day it cut straight through Mjolnir, like it was butter...
Later King Thor threw the Mjolnir right through the D beam without it being damaged.

llagrok
Later King Thor threw the Mjolnir right through the D beam without it being damaged.

That was earlier, I was referring to the current Thor xD

Priest
That was earlier, I was referring to the current Thor xD
I was referring to the back in the day statement when the D beam destroyed the Mjnior

nvrbeenwthagirl

You sure show that you dont' know jack about DS. the Omega force is NOT the omega beams or the OE. It's DS most powerful attack.

Galan007
the same Omega Force that was stalemated and deflected by HV. Not the same at all, actually.

Also, Thor does pretty well with energy. I'm sure he does,
FS simply demonstrates it a bit more.

Priest
Why are we talking about PC Fire Storm?
(IS ronnie PC FS?)

nvrbeenwthagirl
It takes Thor one swing to knock out Firestorm.

Yes, becuz Thor is so Good at hitting intangible opponents.

Galan007
Why are we talking about PC Fire Storm?
(IS ronnie PC FS?) Ronnie is the version most are saying would win, so that's the version I'm talking about.

Newjak
Yes, becuz Thor is so Good at hitting intangible opponents. Actually he has done that before stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ronnie is the version most are saying would win, so that's the version I'm talking about.

But Jason is the more powerful version.

Galan007
But Jason is the more powerful version. More powerful, yes.

But at this point in time,
if Ronnie and Jason were to duke it out -- Ronnie would win every time. ..

Priest
Ronnie is the version most are saying would win, so that's the version I'm talking about.
No dbt.

nvrbeenwthagirl
More powerful, yes.

But at this point in time,
if Ronnie and Jason were to duke it out -- Ronnie would win every time.

How? Jason is the one who can forcibly merge people into the matrix and do that mind control reality control thing. How would Ronnie over come that? And jason can amp himself by merging with more powerful beings. A quick grab of Superman and Ronnie is Done. Correct?

Priest
Originally posted by Newjak
Actually he has done that before stick out tongue
I'm trying to figure out who he hit..
Was is Vison or Loki?

Newjak
Was is Vison or Loki? Vision I think

nvrbeenwthagirl
Was is Vison or Loki?

Which makes no sense. But for the sake of argument, Let's say he is going to try, what stops FS from throwing up a shield, or encasing Thor in prometheum?

llagrok
Which makes no sense. But for the sake of argument, Let's say he is going to try, what stops FS from throwing up a shield, or encasing Thor in prometheum?

What stops Thor from doing the same to FS?

Newjak
Which makes no sense. But for the sake of argument, Let's say he is going to try, what stops FS from throwing up a shield, or encasing Thor in prometheum? The samething that you know doesn't prevent Thor from Teleporting thru the shield or teleport out of the prometheum.

Galan007
How? Jason is the one who can forcibly merge people into the matrix and do that mind control reality control thing. How would Ronnie over come that? And jason can amp himself by merging with more powerful beings. A quick grab of Superman and Ronnie is Done. Correct? Ronnie IS the essence of Firestorm, .

But Jason is climbing the ladder quick.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Newjak
The samething that you know doesn't prevent Thor from Teleporting thru the shield or teleport out of the prometheum.

Yes, becuz Thor is such the thinking combatant.

Newjak
Yes, becuz Thor is such the thinking combatant. It is something he has done before erm

This isn't like Rhino where Thor is too stupid to ever use his powers. He has used them intelligently before in fights.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>