Team KOF vs Team Various

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colonelf40
who wins outta this 6 on 5 Battle!

team kof roster:

Kyo Kusanagi
Terry Bogard
Ryo Sakazaki
Kim Kaphwan
Joe Higashi
Rock Howard

vs

team various roster:

Ryu
Jin Kazama
Akira Yuki
Ryu Hayabusa (he is the reason that there are only 5 on his team)
Liu Kang

SteelEagle
To make you happy, I'd say Team Various, with them doing 5-on-1 on Kyo. big grin

colonelf40
Originally posted by SteelEagle
To make you happy, I'd say Team Various, with them doing 5-on-1 on Kyo. big grin

dude thats not funny!
i told everyone no more kyo/doa hating from now on
as for the fight lets match them up in h2h combat only!

Kyo vs Ryu
Tough call but i say ryu has more experince, strength, is more skilled and has more will than kyo. Dont get me wrong is like kyo but ryu should take this maybe 7/10

Terry vs Jin
another tough call but this goes to Terry cause he's got way more experience than jin, other than tht they are both even i guess
terry maybe 8/10

Ryo vs Akira
both are cool, both are about even in almost everything but im gonna go with akira due to the fact that he beaten more skilled fighters to get to where he is at now
both get no respect at all but akira should take this maybe 8/10

Rock vs Liu Kang
Rock is cool but is STILL A ROOKIE! compared to his fellow kof teammates and liu kang is the mk champion after all
liu kang maybe 9/10

Joe/Kim vs Ryu Hayabusa
well as powerfull as hayabusa is, i doubt he could take out a tkd champion and a mt champion at the same time. his only advantage would be speed/reflexes but if gets into a fist fight with joe, kim would just kick him in his jaw and its lights out!
kim/joe maybe 8/10

Lana
Read the rules. This is against them.

Do not continue to make threads that are breaking them.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.