What Godzilla Monsters Can Beat Movie Superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Pick any monsters to go ONE-ON-ONE WITH THE GREAT ONE. And no, not The Rock. That's another thread entirely.

Anyway, any canon Godzilla monster is allowed. Can any of them beat on Movie Superman? According to Comixtreme people, no. But they also said Godzilla used fire breath and since he beats up all his opponents with "a variety of punches and kicks" that Supes could take them all on at the same time and win.

Takion
None. Movie Superman was almost like Pre-Crisis Superman.

Nikkolas
He sneezed away solar systems and moved planets with his breath?

Highest feat I've heard is lifting an island, IIRC.

Takion
Originally posted by Nikkolas

Highest feat I've heard is lifting an island, IIRC.
Turning back time by moving Earth?

Nikkolas
Which one was that?

Takion
Which one was that?
Movie Superman.

Juntai
Originally posted by Takion
Turning back time by moving Earth? I think that was more artistic depiction of him flying fast enough to time travel like in the old comics. I don't think he actually spun the Earth backwards with his G-forces and by it spinning backwards, caused time to roll back as well. But still, time travel and Faster than light speeds are part of the powerset due to that feat.

Juntai
Then in Superman 2, he was using telekinesis beams from his hands, and so were the other kyrptonians.

Badabing

Highest feat I've heard is lifting an island, IIRC. He also lifted the San Andreas Fault.

Takion
Originally posted by Juntai
I think that was more artistic depiction of him flying fast enough to time travel like in the old comics. I don't think he actually spun the Earth backwards with his G-forces and by it spinning backwards, caused time to roll back as well. But still, time travel and Faster than light speeds are part of the powerset due to that feat.
Word. Since D.C is going into more science, will they make it as if Superman himself went back in time? Just like how the Surfer did in his first couple of comics.

Takion
The island he lifted was made from Kryptonite.

Juntai
Word. Since D.C is going into more science, will they make it as if Superman himself went back in time? Just like how the Surfer did in his first couple of comics. I don't quite understand what you're asking here, can you clarify?

Takion
I don't quite understand what you're asking here, can you clarify?
IF Superman supposedly did move the earth backwards, wouldn't he kill more people, no people in D.C in my opinion are becoming realistic as possible so maybe they would say he went back in time.

In a very old Surfer issue I had Galactus puts a barrier that Surfer can't escape through, Surfer wanted to see his love so he went to Earth seeking help but all he found was humans only come close to the speed of light, then it hit him, if he travelled around the earths rotation at almost twice the speed of light he may go back in time, and he did that and there was no barrier.

Juntai
IF Superman supposedly did move the earth backwards, wouldn't he kill more people, no people in D.C in my opinion are becoming realistic as possible so maybe they would say he went back in time.

In a very old Surfer issue I had Galactus puts a barrier that Surfer can't escape through, Surfer wanted to see his love so he went to Earth seeking help but all he found was humans only come close to the speed of light, then it hit him, if he travelled around the earths rotation at almost twice the speed of light he may go back in time, and he did that and there was no barrier. Like I said, I don't think he actually spun the Earth backwards, it was just artistic depiction of him flying fast enough to time travel. Obviously spinning the Earth like did would have probably destroyed the planet altogether.

Takion
Like I said, I don't think he actually spun the Earth backwards, it was just artistic depiction of him flying fast enough to time travel. Obviously spinning the Earth like did would have probably destroyed the planet altogether.
O.k thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.