What is this for??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

captblack
i found this on rangertalk.com i think its for the online game lots of other people think its pirates 4 movie title i doubt it.

tee_pirategirl
Hmmmmm. Actually a lot of people have told me that "Dead men tell no tales" is the title for the new movie but I'm not sure. I'll look in to it but it could it be that someone just thought that was the new title and made that.

surfchikpir8fan
Pretty cool, but I Think it may a photoshop because

1) I don't think they'd make the title so close to the 2nd movie

2) The wedding ring from the third is still there

3) The shot of Jack is from the third movie

4) And finally where is says Dead Man Tells No Tales it has the ends of a spear sticking out of the scroll like so: <- Dead Man Tells No Tales -> exactly like it does for <- Dead Man's Chest ->. What I mean, although I may be wrong but new letters may be just photoshopped over the top of the original Dead Man's Chest poster.

However against what I said there is some new stuff, like the new sword behind the skull, at least I think it's new and the sort of clothe like material hanging down from the skull symbol!

It's very clever though, but probabley what captblack said, probabley a photoshop or online game.

captblack
Originally posted by surfchikpir8fan
Pretty cool, but I Think it may a photoshop because

1) I don't think they'd make the title so close to the 2nd movie

2) The wedding ring from the third is still there

3) The shot of Jack is from the third movie

4) And finally where is says Dead Man Tells No Tales it has the ends of a spear sticking out of the scroll like so: <- Dead Man Tells No Tales -> exactly like it does for <- Dead Man's Chest ->. What I mean, although I may be wrong but new letters may be just photoshopped over the top of the original Dead Man's Chest poster.

However against what I said there is some new stuff, like the new sword behind the skull, at least I think it's new and the sort of clothe like material hanging down from the skull symbol!

It's very clever though, but probabley what captblack said, probabley a photoshop or online game.
the clothlike matrial is just the back of the bandana

surfchikpir8fan
Oh ... lol, that clears that up!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.