will soem1 plz?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maham
Will some1 plz expain the story of the 1st POtC film to me?I didn't get it.Might sound dumb es. for the fans but I dunno I just didn't get teh idea of the story n I want to know what it's abt.I did understand some of it though but I don't get the story of the ghost pirates,y were they so n wat does Jack want from them or is it the other way around?n y do tehy take Elizabeth? y do they want her blood? I'll appreciate it some1 will give a full answere to all my qs.Thanx!

ivebeendepped43
ok the story is,
Jack was captain of the Black Pearl 13 years ago, but he was mutinied against by Barbossa, his first mate. They wanted to find the Chest of Cortez for themselves. But the treasure was cursed so if anyone removes a piece, they will become cursed and at moonlight they become skeletons (or the living dead). So Jack wants his ship back. The Pearl crew wants to become uncursed, which to do that you have to restore all the pieces of Aztec gold to the chest and give back some blood from the person that kept them cursed, Bootstrap Bill (Will's father). Bootstrap was upset by Barbossa mutinying Jack, so he kept a piece of the Aztec gold so they could never become uncursed. But Elizabeth stole the coin from Will as a child. Then Bootstrap sent the piece of gold to Will. When they capture Elizabeth, she says that her name is Elizabeth Turner so as the crew would not suspect that she is the governor's daughter. So the crew assumes that she is the daughter of Bootstrap (Bootstrap was killed by Barbossa). So they try her blood, but it doesnt work because she is not really Bootstrap's daughter, the real blood they need is Will's. So they capture Will and he uses his blood to lift the curse JUST in time for Jack to kill Barbossa and have it ACTUALLY kill him because without the curse being lifted, he would not be even phased by the gunshot. So Will had to lift the curse for Jack so he could kill Barbossa and get vengence for Barbossa mutinying Jack. And so he could get his ship, which he does.

Does that help at ALL?

maham
Jeez! thanx alot! that really helped! Confusing story though,but yes now I got it.thanx!

!!tangerines!!
you think thats confusing! have you seen no.3??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.