JLA starting Line up vs Galactus after he has eaten Ego

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
Two weeks prep. who wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Two weeks prep. who wins.

This one is iffy. They have beaten far superior Opponents but very plot device ish. Who is the starting line up?

complexbrother
After big G has eaten Ego ??? this is a slaughter of the highest order.

Wally West
Doesn't say who the prep is for, I assume its for the JLA but if Galactus gets it as well....

Symmetric Chaos
By starting line up do you mean the big seven?

TricksterPriest
I think even the big 7 would have trouble prepping for Galactus. Give them the reserves however, and Galactus is going down. shifty

Hannibal-Lector
They get 2 weeks prep and right before the fight Galactus gets fed? If so does that imply instead of preping they can attack Galactus 2 weeks before he eats ego?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by complexbrother
After big G has eaten Ego ??? this is a slaughter of the highest order.

Its also spite. There is no possible way the Justice League wins.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
They get 2 weeks prep and right before the fight Galactus gets fed? If so does that imply instead of preping they can attack Galactus 2 weeks before he eats ego?

nope they fight has to take place after the big g feasts. JLA got Bats he can think of something in two weeks.

quanchi112
big g wins

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who's on the Team?

With Two weeks prep,

Batman would likely have

Dr. Fate
Zatanna
and the Phantom Stranger Step in.

Utrigita
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Who's on the Team?

With Two weeks prep,

Batman would likely have

Dr. Fate
Zatanna
and the Phantom Stranger Step in.

I don't think thats allowed Nvr. The way I understand the host a couple of threads above its just Batman alone that have two weeks, and the classic 7.

I say there chances are minimal. But if Batman could drag the persons in you are suggesting it would certainly improve the JLA chances.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Utrigita
I don't think thats allowed Nvr. The way I understand the host a couple of threads above its just Batman alone that have two weeks, and the classic 7.

I say there chances are minimal. But if Batman could drag the persons in you are suggesting it would certainly improve the JLA chances.

Hell yeah. cuz No one is beating galactus after he eats Ego. That is just too much power. They would need magic on a serious lvl.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.