Dan Hibiki vs Shingo Yabuki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
The self-proclaimed master of the Saikyo style takes on Kyo's number-one fan.

If Dan can't win against a teenager, then Dan just needs to quit fighting.

Shingo: Whatever's strongest.

Dan: SvC version.

SteelEagle
The Kyo wannabe is actually a formidable opponent, while Dan's still kinda uh...weak. So Dan loses this fight, unfortunately. sad

Emperor Ashtar
SVC Dan

Superboy Prime
Dan already lost to a teenager. A schoolgirl at that.

Emperor Ashtar
This is SVCbig grinan

FortressXRuler
Dan lost to a schoolgirl, if he has any chance of beating Shingo, there isn't any smokin'

Emperor Ashtar
Dan lost to Sakura who would own Shingo as well, but it seems as my Arch-Rival Sado has sent his minions.

FortressXRuler
Yeah, what happened to Sado? And who are his minions?

lightness
shingo is actually considered useful by his teamamtes.

SteelEagle
And Dan is considered useful by.....no-one. (Surprised?)

Sado22
shingo is pretty tough, and he's got raw power. he just lacks confidence in himself and maturity as a fighter (and a person...an 18 year old wannabe...wtf?!). Dan has too much of confidence but that's about it. Shingo was tough enough to last in KoF97 for as long as he did despite being a single entry. his performance HAS to be pretty good since Kyo gave him his gloves due to his performance. Its not clear how far he went but he must have AT LEAST taken down a team. that's pretty impressive for a fighter.
shingo=9/10

I don't know about Sakura. she did defeat Ryu but only cuz he took a dive (or at least that's what he says laughing ). she managed to get her butt handed to her by Ken as well. but then that's pretty stiff competition and she DID impress them both.
hmm...
power: has to be shingo, sexism aside.
speed: clearly sakura
experience: both have been fighting for a while but as of KoFXI i guess Shingo's been doing it for longer

IMO, if Shingo can turn this into an in-fight then Sakura doesn't have much hope against a power-puncher like shingo since all her moves take a long time to start off and are more speed based...not to mention usually require her to run or charge up. Shingo on the other hand has good speed and power at close range. at far range both are about as good as the other since both have moves that are slow on pick up.
I'll say Shingo, 6/10 due to being better at in-fights.

bring it on, darth ashtar! mad
starwars

lol, nothing happened to ore-sama. i'm still here, pwning emp for free wink

~Sado
P.S. yeah emp, who ARE my minions.

Violent2Dope
Dan turns into Dark Dan and pwns the shit out of him!(If you have played Mugen and played with Dark Dan you would know why, he's almost invincible).

Sado22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3l1rqG6L58
laughing

~Sado

FortressXRuler
Originally posted by Sado22
shingo is pretty tough, and he's got raw power. he just lacks confidence in himself and maturity as a fighter (and a person...an 18 year old wannabe...wtf?!). Dan has too much of confidence but that's about it. Shingo was tough enough to last in KoF97 for as long as he did despite being a single entry. his performance HAS to be pretty good since Kyo gave him his gloves due to his performance. Its not clear how far he went but he must have AT LEAST taken down a team. that's pretty impressive for a fighter.
shingo=9/10

I don't know about Sakura. she did defeat Ryu but only cuz he took a dive (or at least that's what he says laughing ). she managed to get her butt handed to her by Ken as well. but then that's pretty stiff competition and she DID impress them both.
hmm...
power: has to be shingo, sexism aside.
speed: clearly sakura
experience: both have been fighting for a while but as of KoFXI i guess Shingo's been doing it for longer

IMO, if Shingo can turn this into an in-fight then Sakura doesn't have much hope against a power-puncher like shingo since all her moves take a long time to start off and are more speed based...not to mention usually require her to run or charge up. Shingo on the other hand has good speed and power at close range. at far range both are about as good as the other since both have moves that are slow on pick up.
I'll say Shingo, 6/10 due to being better at in-fights.

bring it on, darth ashtar! mad
starwars

lol, nothing happened to ore-sama. i'm still here, pwning emp for free wink

~Sado
P.S. yeah emp, who ARE my minions.

Ther you Are! Shingo owns Dan

shin_remy
SVC Dan wins

he gave Ryu some trouble in Snk vs Capcom tournament

Dan was winning actually

Dan wins!!!

Lazy MFer
Dan gets his ass kicked but as far as Shingo VS Sakura, Sakura pwns the hell out of Shingo.

Unlike Shingo, Sakura's not a joke and she's got him beat in EVERY aspect.

FortressXRuler
OOOOH!!! Sakura pwns both Dan and Shingo, and she's a schoolgirl! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Emperor Ashtar
SVC Dan is very strong, I don't see how shingo can beat him.

Violent2Dope
Dark Dan in Mugen is God and he pwns existence.

lightness
sakura's a natural so shingo can't go against her. she manages to teach herself ryu's moves whie training by herself and even manages to throw hadokens. shingo just thinks he can throw flames.

shingo was partnered with goro/ben? he was never single entry

SteelEagle
well, he was a single entry in KoF97 and in '98. And from then on, any appearances he had, were with a team.

Sado22
Shingo even managed to burst flames despite NOT being of the bloodline. THAT alone pwns everything Sakura has done.
besides Shingo is a natural too and he mimicked Kyo's move on his own too. and seriously speaking Kusanagi ryu is pretty technical with its footwork and especially the punches. Ryu's ansatsuken is relatively easy to mimic. Kusanagi ryu isn't and there are the chain attacks that speak for themselves.
i'm surprised with all the anal probing Sakura is getting here. the day sakura takes on an entire team by herself, i'll take her seriously.

Oh and dare i say, the fact that NONE of you are actually replying to my breakdown of the fight....it speaks for itself. the bias is obvious.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
I'm not responding because you've made an assesment of a character that isn't even in said match. Not to mention that your assesment ignores sakura's stats, and overplay's shingo bursting a flame.

Sado22
okay then...we'll take this to Sakura/Shingo thread then big grin

~Sado
P.s. how am i downplaying Sakura? i mentioned her beating ryu and took nothing away from Ryu by clearly stating that he took a dive for her. and her performance against Bison with Ken isn't really revealed. in her ending Bison smacks her down with a simple move...and i didn't bring that up either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.