K.O.S.M.O.S. vs Pyron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/92/KOS-MOS_XS4.jpgvshttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/90/Pyron-blue.jpg

Both characters are fighting at full power. PIS/CIS is off. Bring it on.

Violent2Dope
Pyron cause I don't have a clue who the other person is and he's cooler.big grin

Lazy MFer
I'm pretty sure Pyron. I don't know much about the Xenosaga but she looks kinda small.

And Pryon can grow so large to the point an entire solar system is the size of a pea. Plus he's made of energy.

He could crush her in the palm of his hand. From what it looks like.

Superboy Prime
Too bad there is not a hardcore Xenosaga fan in this forum to explain KOSMOS in more depth but needless to say she is quite powerful. She posesses the Animus power and I believe she busted a galaxy in battle.

Who else?
How many solar systems are in an average galaxy? Does anyone know?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Who else?
How many solar systems are in an average galaxy? Does anyone know?
100 billion.

FortressXRuler
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
100 billion.

Damn that's alot

Who else?
So just how big can Pyron get?

Superboy Prime
As big as a Galaxy.

Who else?
Just big enough for her to destroy, possibly, if she really can destroy a galaxy.

then again, pyron can destroy galaxies too.

Superboy Prime
Aye. I will start my search and find out the truth of the matter. Just made the thread hoping I woudn't have to go through the trouble of finding out myself, but...what am i gonna do? *Searches*

FortressXRuler
So, what did you find?

Violent2Dope
Pyron is still cooler. F*ck Jedah.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
So, what did you find?

It's going to take a while. Xenosaga is not that popular...(although it's story is epic)

Superboy Prime
I am going to sacrifice myself and read Xenosaga III's script....prayers will be helpful in keeping my sanity....But it is men's goal to seek answers and investigate the unknown.

Superboy Prime
Holy shit the story is a lot deeper than I thought...

In any case from what I've been able to gather KOSMOS by herself will not be beating Pyron at full power. Her top feat is overcoming a solar system vaporizing weapon. She did take the blast and survived. But she, by her lonesome, does not posses the power to destroy an entire Galaxy aka "Full Power" Pyron.

However if KOSMOS was tagged with:

chaoshttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0c/Chaos3.jpg

They could very well WTFOWN Pyron. chaos posesses the Anima power and only KOSMOS(Mary Magdalene) can unleash his power.

Here is what chaos has to say about his power and how it affected the universe the moment he came to existence.

chaos "Shion, you're not the one who guided this universe to destruction. Ever since the moment I've existed... my power of Anima has caused the universe to tread the path toward destruction."

FortressXRuler
Originally posted by Superboy Prime

In any case from what I've been able to gather KOSMOS by herself will not be beating Pyron at full power. Her top feat is overcoming a solar system vaporizing weapon. She did take the blast and survived. But she, by her lonesome, does not posses the power to destroy an entire Galaxy aka "Full Power" Pyron.

They could very well WTFOWN Pyron. chaos posesses the Anima power and only KOSMOS(Mary Magdalene) can unleash his power.

Wow. Xenosaga seems like a cool game. KOSMOS may even beat Pyron.

Here is what chaos has to say about his power and how it affected the universe the moment he came to existence.

chaos "Shion, you're not the one who guided this universe to destruction. Ever since the moment I've existed... my power of Anima has caused the universe to tread the path toward destruction."

FortressXRuler
Wow. Xenosaga seems like a cool game. KOSMOS may even beat Pyron.Sorry I replied within the post

Emperor Ashtar
When did Pyron destroy a Galaxy in one shot?

FortressXRuler
I heard he did that, but I forgot when that happened.

Violent2Dope
When did Pyron destroy a Galaxy in one shot? I don't know if he has, but he could grow as large as a Galaxy, so it would only make sense that he'd be able to release enough energy to destroy one.

Superboy Prime
When did Pyron destroy a Galaxy in one shot?

No idea. But according to his loyal fanbase he is quite powerful. I don't even know if he can destroy solar systems.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I don't know if he has, but he could grow as large as a Galaxy, so it would only make sense that he'd be able to release enough energy to destroy one.

Hopeful thinking. Just because someone weights 500 pounds it does not mean he/she/it can benchpress 500 pounds.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
Wow. Xenosaga seems like a cool game. KOSMOS may even beat Pyron.Sorry I replied within the post

Yeah Xenosaga has, indeed, a kickass/badass/cool story. There are 3 Xenosaga games released for the PS2.

I gave it a try once, but the lengthy cut-scenes killed it for me. That and the fact there were multiple blackouts when I started playing it, and I had to rewatch them again since I didn't know how to cut them....yeah...noobishly I know.

FortressXRuler
Just because you know a little bit of Xenosaga and some of it's problems dosen't make you a Colonelf40.

Emperor Ashtar
Well, I remeber that his ending for DS 3 hinted he destroyed a galaxy worth of planets. But, it seems he did it gradually, and not in shot. Pyron is over 100 million years old I believe, So, it's not surprising for him to do said feat.

Violent2Dope
Hopeful thinking. Just because someone weights 500 pounds it does not mean he/she/it can benchpress 500 pounds. No, he is able to GROW to the size of a galaxy, and someone with 500 pounds of muscle not fat can bench press in excess of 500. If he can expand his mass to the size of a galaxy, with one swipe of his arm he should be able to destroy a large chunk of one, and while that size he could shoot some kind of blast or sumthin and destroy one.

Who else?
Well, I remeber that his ending for DS 3 hinted he destroyed a galaxy worth of planets. But, it seems he did it gradually, and not in shot. Pyron is over 100 million years old I believe, So, it's not surprising for him to do said feat. If I remember correctly, he left the galaxy, then came back when earth was ripe, beat everyone and then destroyed the galaxy. Then moved on to Andromeda.

I think he one shot the galaxy or at least destroyed it quickly. I think the guy had galaxies for rings, if I'm not mistaken.

Superboy Prime
I read somewhere that at full power he was as big as the andromeda galaxy.

Superboy Prime
No, he is able to GROW to the size of a galaxy, and someone with 500 pounds of muscle not fat can bench press in excess of 500. If he can expand his mass to the size of a galaxy, with one swipe of his arm he should be able to destroy a large chunk of one, and while that size he could shoot some kind of blast or sumthin and destroy one.

I was being dumb.

Xenogears

chaos "Shion, you're not the one who guided this universe to destruction. Ever since the moment I've existed... my power of Anima has caused the universe to tread the path toward destruction." Yep.

Violent2Dope
I'm mad. Pyron is cool and yet he's still second rate to Jedah.

Nikkolas
The original KOS-MOS Archetype did battle with U-DO, the God of Xenosaga.

Her attack matched with his and destroyed everything around them.

That's her highest feat.

Superboy Prime
Is that the attack that destroyed several galaxies?

I read about that on wikipedia, but since wiki is wiki...I decided to ignore it.

So is it?

Nikkolas

Superboy Prime
Yes. Finally KOSMOS feats. Thanks.

Superboy Prime
Apparentely KOSMOS in Dina or some other version of her can travel at sublight speeds. Damn. KOSMOS is so ****ing badass.

Xenogears
I LUVS KOSMOS! hug

Violent2Dope
I have an off topic question, why is wiki unreliable? Just wonderin.

Emperor Ashtar
I have an off topic question, why is wiki unreliable? Just wonderin.

Because it can be edited easily by anyone, and certain users hate having there post edit even if it's for the good. This leads to editing wars, and a whole slew of B.S.

Violent2Dope
Because it can be edited easily by anyone, and certain users hate having there post edit even if it's for the good. This leads to editing wars, and a whole slew of B.S. Oh. Well I can understand that, on Ganon's page I posted something and despite it being true it was deleted.

Superboy Prime
You know...I have yet to learn everything about KOS-MOS...but I take back my previous statement. KOSMOS at her best will bring pain to FP Pyron like he has never felt before.

Who else?
How will she hurt Pyron, he is made of energy. Any none H2H attack, Pyron will be able to eat, literally.

Superboy Prime
How did Demetri defeat Pyron?

Who else?
He was was strong enough to absorb him.

Violent2Dope
Demitri would have died if he wasn't able to absorb energy.

Superboy Prime
KOS-MOS can replicate that feat with relative ease might I add.

f_VZMLfAY7QKOS-MOS' X-buster

KOS-MOS creator states her power comes from U-do using the Zohar as a door. She can absorb Pyron's energies no problem.

Xenogears
Wouldn't KOS-MOS's X-BUSTER absorb Pyron, or would she do that with some other attack?

Edit: I see you just answered that question.

Who else?
What, absorb Pyron?

Superboy Prime
What, absorb Pyron?

KOS-MOS can replicate that feat with relative ease might I add.

f_VZMLfAY7QKOS-MOS' X-buster

KOS-MOS creator states her power comes from U-do using the Zohar as a door. She can absorb Pyron's energies no problem.

Yes.

Who else?
And Pyron is going to let her do that?

He can like, grab the sun and hurl it at her.

Superboy Prime
Of course he will put up a fight, but you can't argue that she does not have the means to pull it off. Not to mention I doubt Pyron was enthusiastic about being absorbed by Demetri either.

KOS-MOS can travel at sub-light speeds. I am pretty sure she could evade it.

I wasn't kidding when I said KOS-MOS is more than capable of putting him down.

Besides with the Tertiary Weapon System she can either blast the sun out of existence or simply shield herself from it.

Who else?
Of course he will put up a fight, but you can't argue she does have the means to pull it off. Not to mention I doubt Pyron was enthusiastic about being absorbed by Demetri either.

KOS-MOS can travel at sub-light speeds. I am pretty sure she could evade it.

I wasn't kidding when I said KOS-MOS is more than capable of putting him down.

Besides with the Tertiary Weapon System she can either blast the sun out of existence or simply shield herself from it. Your comparing KOSMOS to Demetri. Unfortunatly your going to need more than a galaxy destroying attack ot kill Demetri.

So how is she going to defeat Pyron?

Xenogears
Easy. She'll just absorb him or destroy him as S. Prime explained a number of times now.

Superboy Prime
Your comparing KOSMOS to Demetri. Unfortunatly your going to need more than a galaxy destroying attack ot kill Demetri.

So how is she going to defeat Pyron?

KOS-MOS's power comes from the Zohar. The Zohar is basically the God of Xenosaga's energies. With that said I stand with my statement that she can absorb his energies without too much trouble.

I already told you how she can defeat him. The same way he was defeated by Demetri. Are you in denial?

Who else?
KOS-MOS's power comes from the Zohar. The Zohar is basically the God of Xenosaga's energies. With that said I stand with my statement that she can absorb his energies without too much trouble.

I already told you how she can defeat him. The same way he was defeated by Demetri. Are you in denial? I'm not in denail, I just don't beleive she has enough power to absorb Pyron. Has she ever absobed any galaxy destroying aliens before?

Superboy Prime
I'm not in denail, I just don't beleive she has enough power to absorb Pyron. Has she ever absobed any galaxy destroying aliens before?

Did you press play on my video? The G-nosis are the terror of the universe. She draws energy from the infinite source of energy that is the Zohar. Pyron's energy is nothing compared to the Zohar.

Emperor Ashtar
Pyron has abosrbed a Galaxy worth of planets, and unless Zohar has the exact same amount of energy as Pyron or more. KOS-MOS, will not be able to absorb him.

Xenogears
And what gave anyone the impression Pyron starts off as big as a galaxy? Does he really start off this way here?
Pyron has abosrbed a Galaxy worth of planets, and unless Zohar has the exact same amount of energy as Pyron or more. KOS-MOS, will not be able to absorb him. You didn't get that "infinite" part?

Superboy Prime
It has more energy than Pyron, Emp.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Xenogears
And what gave anyone the impression Pyron starts off as big as a galaxy? Does he really start off this way here?

Where did this big as a galaxy thing start off, because I never heard of such thing.

Who else?
Did you press play on my video? The G-nosis are the terror of the universe. She draws energy from the infinite source of energy that is the Zohar. Pyron's energy is nothing compared to the Zohar. The computer I'm on dose not play videos. Well I guess Pyron loses.
I'm still not so sure though but I guess he loses for now.

If she can defeat Pyron so easily, then maybe she can. . .

Xenogears
Then never mind about that part.

Does he start off bigger than his initial size?

Emperor Ashtar
I believe he can reach the size of a planet, but that's it.

Superboy Prime
Where did this big as a galaxy thing start off, because I never heard of such thing.

Both characters are at full power for this match up. People asked how big Pyron could get. I responded that at FP he can be as big as the andromeda Galaxy--unreliable source. It was proven KOS-MOS can wipe out galaxies with the Tertiary Weapon System. People then began adressing that you can't just blast the crap out of Pyron because he is energy--kind of a moot argument IMO. I asked how Demetri beat Pyron. They anwered he did it by absorbing Pyron. I gave prove that KOS-MOS can pull that stunt off. I also commented on how KOS-MOS' power comes from the Zohar.

That is basically it for now.

Xenogears
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's over.

KOS-MOS wins.

lockd

Who else?
Pyron wears rings with Galaxies in them, that's why I thought he could become so large.

Emperor Ashtar
Pyron dies. . .he's just a planet buster, and look how much hype he gets.

Violent2Dope
Well Prime one thing I would like to point out is you said that she gets her power from something called the Zohar. You make it sound like she is the Zohar, but a good example would be that Zant may of gotten his power from Ganon, but his power comes nowhere close, so I must ask how much of this Zohar's power does she possess?

Xenogears
An infinite amount.

Violent2Dope
So basically she is God.

Superboy Prime
So basically she is God.

No...she is not a god. She is an android. She just happens to tap her power from an infinite source of energy. And as we know a part of infinite is still infinite.

FortressXRuler
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand it's over.

KOS-MOS wins.

lockd

I love that dancing lock. LOL Happy Dance laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing

Violent2Dope
No...she is not a god. She is an android. She just happens to tap her power from an infinite source of energy. And as we know a part of infinite is still infinite. No Prime, if what Xeno says is right and she can hold an infinate amount of energy from whatever her source was, she's God. What an unfair game character.

Superboy Prime
No Prime, if what Xeno says is right and she can hold an infinate amount of energy from whatever her source was, she's God. What an unfair game character.

Her source of power is the Zohar, but that does not mean she is God because she is far from indestructible. So although she does have an enormouse output of energy she can still get destroyed.

Guilty Gear
Did you get a pm from me Prime?

Violent2Dope
Well, according to Xeno she can use an infinate amount of power from an infinate f*ckin power source. Which would make her effectively omnipotent, which would make her the strongest game character ever, maybe even strong enough to curbstomp Galactus.

Superboy Prime
Well, according to Xeno she can use an infinate amount of power from an infinate f*ckin power source. Which would make her effectively omnipotent, which would make her the strongest game character ever, maybe even strong enough to curbstomp Galactus.

That's not the case because she has in fact been destroyed.

Violent2Dope
By another omnipotent game character? And Prime, this is off topic(don't go Supercroyt on me, please) but why did you make the Kratos vs. Link topic without debating. Emp has retired debating and now I'm lonely.sad

Superboy Prime
By another omnipotent game character? And Prime, this is off topic(don't go Supercroyt on me, please) but why did you make the Kratos vs. Link topic without debating. Emp has retired debating and now I'm lonely.sad

Because I haven't played God of War/GOW 2 and I didn't know much about Kratos. I decided to let those who knew argue about it.

She can be destroyed by someone capable of destroying her. Her body, while durable as hell, can be destroyed. Herald level characters like Silver Surfer or Superman could easily destroy her with their faster than light speed, class 100 + strength and their inmense durability. Heralds are not omnipotent. And just because she can output Galaxy destroying blasts it does not mean she will do it in every single instance. Problem is characters in her range of power are hard to come by in Video Games, but trust me they exist. Shit she ain't doing too good in the Jedah versus thread, and he is not omnipotent nor omniscient.

Violent2Dope
Oh okay. I was confused by Xeno's comment that she had infinate energy.

Superboy Prime
You're just not getting it. She does have a source of infinite energy. However she can still be destroyed. Infinite Energy does not equal being invincible.

Violent2Dope
Well, whatever. I can't say who will win since I know so little about her, I'm off to bed.

Lazy MFer
I think the guy had galaxies for rings, if I'm not mistaken. Originally posted by Who else?
Pyron wears rings with Galaxies in them. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

You said that twice, yet you ignored your own words, and then everyone else ignored your words too.

So seriously, Pyron wins, with out a doubt

destroying a galaxy < wearing them as small jewelry

Pyron could destroy a dozen galaxies by closing his hand and that's the minimal.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Lazy MFer
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

You said that twice, yet you ignored your own words, and then everyone else ignored your words too.

So seriously, Pyron wins, with out a doubt

destroying a galaxy < wearing them as small jewelry

Pyron could destroy a dozen galaxies by closing his hand and that's the minimal.

Nice way of ignoring KOS-MOS X-buster.

Guilty Gear
Nice way of ignoring KOS-MOS X-buster. Well it isn't surprising that he did.

Also, if Pyron doesn't start off "as big as he can get" then he would easily get absorbed and/or destroyed by KOS-MOS.

Lazy MFer
Nice way of ignoring KOS-MOS X-buster. So can that destroy the universe?

KOSMOS destroying galaxies with the X Buster < Pyron destroying galaxies just by making a fist.

Pyron of all people is really being underrated.

Guilty Gear
KOS-MOS can at least destroy two galaxies within 1 second with an attack, and absorbed an entire fleet of ships with the X-BUSTER.

Once again you're making the BIG assumption that Pyron starts off as big as a galaxy in this fight, let alone the fact that you or anyone else have yet to prove he can become that large in the first place.

Superboy Prime
So can that destroy the universe?

KOSMOS destroying galaxies with the X Buster < Pyron destroying galaxies just by making a fist.

Pyron of all people is really being underrated.

You haven't even bothered to watch the youtube videos I linked to explain why KOS-MOS beats him. Had you done that you would have probably found out why she beats him. Now I am forced to take the kids glooves off and end this discussion. I will go in depth and explain why KOSMOS was made to own Pyron.

Lazy MFer
My computer is too slow to see the videos, I would be waiting an hour just for them to load. I love watching vids, if it wasn't such a hassle, I would've done so.

Superboy Prime
SBP "This is Superboy Prime. Can anyone hear me, over?"

Commander "Isolate that signal. Superboy Prime you mind telling me what you're doing on this thread?"

SBP "Sir finishing this fight."

---

Pyron

Do note I will be discussing non-canon material here. Pyron never achieved this level of power in the Darkstalkers canon.

The wearing galaxies as rings picture from Pyron's Darkstalkers ending.
http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/arcade/d/nwpyr.htm

Pyron Darkstalkers 3 ending. Pyron can be seen side by side with the andromeda galaxy. Note how in the last picture the Andromeda Galaxy cannot be worn as a ring.
http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/c/ds3vspyr.htm

He is wearing dwarf galaxies as rings.
A dwarf Galaxy is a small galaxy that orbits bigger galaxies like the Andromeda galaxy--nearest spiral galaxy to our own the Milky Way galaxy.

He states in Darkstalkers 3 that his next target will be the Andromeda galaxy. Which would imply after growing big enough to wear the dwarf galaxies as rings he sets his crosshair on the Big Fish aka Andromeda.

---

KOS-MOS

KOS-MOS with Tertiary Weapon system vs U-Do Possible Future
http://youtube.com/watch?v=v6N2zkMGBQA

Allow me to stress how KOS-MOS onscreen destroyed several galaxies, but in fact she destroyed everything. This is the reason why the girl showed them that premonition. She wanted them to stop that from happening for the future of humans, non-humans and all matter of living consciousness.

"But that's just a possible future! She never did it...you can't say that she can do it because she has not!"

That would be true if KOS-MOS did not have the Tartiary Weapon system in every version of her besides version 1. Not to mention she has used this system to protect the party from U-do as well. And that if she was not capable of doing something like that then the lil girl would have had no reason to warn the party about that possible outcome.

By the way U-do is the Xenosaga god.

"How can KOS-MOS possibly match those godly energies?"

Simple. U-do's energy is the infinite Zohar. Kevin, the original creator of KOS-MOS, has stated that KOS-MOS source of power is the Zohar as well.

---

It is genrally accepted that Pyron was defeated by Demitri because Demitri absorbed Pyron.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=f_VZMLfAY7Q
KOS-MOS' X-buster. She absorbed a giant fleet of G-nosis as Mary Magdalene--that is why her eyes turn from blue to red after she is done with them. Blue Eyed KOS-MOS used the Zohar emulators(which are 3rd rate copies of the real Zohar) to accomplish this feat.

"But she is no Demitri! She can't possibly absorb all of Pyron's energies!"

A Zohar Emulator malfunctioning absorbed the planet Ariadne. Zohar Emulators are eclipsed by the actual power of the real Zohar. It is a fact her source of energy is the infinite Zohar. She can handle Pyron's energies no problem.

This would be the hierarchy of power: Zohar >>>>> Demitri > Pyron = Zohar Emulator

---

I know it is hard to accept defeat when we're discussing our favorite characters. Trust me I have been there and I have done that. *Flashback to Hayabusa vs Urien & Gill* I am not trying to make you guys think KOS-MOS wins 10/10 against Pyron. But I wish to make you guys understand that she has the means to take Pyron down and Pyron supporters have yet to put up a convincing argument explaining why & how Pyron can beat KOS-MOS even 1 time.

-=Mortal Kombat theme plays in the background as Shao Kahn's voice is heard FINISH HIM! SBP quickly presses a combination on his keyboard and the screen fades black. All of a sudden SBP pulls out a talking SuperCroyt Prime action figure with exclusive puerto rican accent & profanity.=-

FRIENDSHIP?

Sandai Kitetsu
I just want to state that those rings around pyron's fingers do not appear to be galaxies.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
I just want to state that those rings around pyron's fingers do not appear to be galaxies.

Yeah. I was going to point that out, but I decided not to out of fear of starting World War 3 on this thread. So I decided to let Pyron have that under his belt while still proving how KOS-MOS can overcome that.

Darkstalker canon makes Pyron a planet buster. Nothing more.

Sandai Kitetsu
If KOS-MOS is backed by an infinite amount of energy than it's reallly not hard to see why she cannot lose to pyron.

KOS-MOS 10/10

Superboy Prime
KOS-MOS is just tailor made to defeat Pyron.

Violent2Dope
*Fanboy pride is hurt* Fine, I admit KOSMOS beats Pyron, meany.

Guilty Gear
SBP "This is Superboy Prime. Can anyone hear me, over?"

Commander "Isolate that signal. Superboy Prime you mind telling me what you're doing on this thread?"

SBP "Sir finishing this fight."Wait for me!

Superboy Prime
*Fanboy pride is hurt* Fine, I admit KOSMOS beats Pyron, meany.

You didn't accept my action figure....! *Bursts out crying*

dur

Guilty Gear
What action figure?

Superboy Prime
-=Mortal Kombat theme plays in the background as Shao Kahn's voice is heard FINISH HIM! SBP quickly presses a combination on his keyboard and the screen fades black. All of a sudden SBP pulls out a talking SuperCroyt Prime action figure with exclusive puerto rican accent & profanity.=-

FRIENDSHIP?

Violent2Dope
F*ck your action figure.

Guilty Gear
I just thought of the Galactus cloud...and I LOL'D

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Guilty Gear
I just thought of the Galactus cloud...and I LOL'D mad

Guilty Gear
Oh 13jockey

Superboy Prime
F*ck your action figure.

I love you man. Don't hate me for giving an example of a serious debate dur

Violent2Dope
I love you man. Don't hate me for giving an example of a serious debate dur kisses

Superboy Prime
Here is a video proving chaos' importance to the Xenosaga world. He is a failsafe system implanted in the universe. chaos unveiling his power would be even more dangerous then the situation Wilhen and Kevin tried to stop.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KkCw1ORO594&mode=related&search=

Superboy Prime
chaos's existence doomed the xenosaga universe.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bFBl68_TEpw

Lazy MFer
Okay, I can admit that KOSMOS beats Pyron, but she goes no further then that in the DS universe.

And for the record, I would just like to say that even though Pyron is VERY badass, he is not a DS, he is an alien from the Planet Hellstorm. (even his planets name is badass)

Burning thought
pfff i hate characters like Pyron and jedah, Jedah looks ridiculous and Pyron looks quite cool but rather plain but the fact people invent "i can grow to the size of a galaxy and smash it with my arm" ridiculous nonsense sort of characters, his size would mean all planets/suns and so on would be sucks into him because of his gravity, hed prob end up becoming a galaxy sized solarsystem

ill give it to the cute chick, i read that when she battled this dude, several galaxies were destroyed

Sandai Kitetsu
KOS-MOS has infinite energy, and could possibly defeat the entire cast of Vamoire Savior. But, with prep Vampire savior characters are really tough.

Lazy MFer
KOS-MOS has infinite energy, and could possibly defeat the entire cast of Vamoire Savior. But, with prep Vampire savior characters are really tough.

That's a bit outrageous, because infinite energy isn't everything you know, you got to have everything else about you be infinite as well.

Bison had infinite energy but I doubt he could go toe to toe with Pyron

Sandai Kitetsu
That's a bit outrageous, because infinite energy isn't everything you know, you got to have everything else about you be infinite as well.

Bison had infinite energy but I doubt he could go toe to toe with Pyron

No, Bison has an infinite supply of energy, but he cannot use it all at once. KOS-MOS seems like she can use all her power at once.

Also, I wanted to add something about Belial. He seems to be close to abstract level cosmic at best because the Makai realm is part of his body.

Lazy MFer
Yeah but how much is all her power at once, it seemed to me to be limited to galaxy destroying power? Mean while the playable S Class DS can erase a dimension if no one gets in the way.

Sandai Kitetsu
Yeah but how much is all her power at once it seemed to me to be limited to galaxy destroying power? Mean while the high the class S DS can erase a dimension if none gets in the way.

Well, Jedah was able to create his own universe. But, he's a noble of makai.

Also, KOS-MOS destroying a Galaxy is pretty high up.

Lazy MFer
Well, Jedah was able to create his own universe. But, he's a noble of makai.
Created his own dimension and Even though we were all wrong about his ending, you know, erasing all of existence at once. He still erases all of existence just not at one time

He destroys Makai and then that baby tells him to move on to the human world.

Now if he can destroy Makai filled with demons and devils, why wouldn't it be easy to destroy a plan filled with nothing but humans?

KOSMOS is damn powerful but still...

dimension making and destroying power > galaxy destroying power.

Sandai Kitetsu
Created his own dimension and Even though we were all wrong about his ending, you know, erasing all of existence at once. He still erases all of existence just not at one time

He destroys Makai and then that baby tells him to move on to the human world.

Now if he can destroy Makai filled with demons and devils, why wouldn't it be easy to destroy a plan filled with nothing but humans?

The Negative consciousness in human being combined have the power to rival the three nobles of Makai.

Lazy MFer
The Negative consciousness in human being combined have the power to rival the three nobles of Makai. Yeah, but there are alot of goody two shoes. Everyone wont be able to summon such negative power.

Sandai Kitetsu
Yeah, but there are alot of goody two shoes. Everyone wont be able to summon such negative power.

Not really.

Lazy MFer
Yeah really.

Sandai Kitetsu
Yeah really.
Where does it say that humans are goodt two shoes?

Lazy MFer
They are though.

I never seen a regular human take a soul before in DS.

Sandai Kitetsu
They are though.

Look at human history, and tell me what makes us goody two shoes?

I never seen a regular human take a soul before in DS.
What does that have to do with anything?

Lazy MFer
Look at human history, and tell me what makes us goody two shoes? Well, okay you've got a point some of us are bad, but some of us are good too.

What does that have to do with anything? What I mean is, the humans in DS don't compare to the DS, there is nothing stopping them from getting their souls snatched by the DS.

Superboy Prime
I actually think she will have trouble taking on Jedah because of the abilities he showed, but that's for another thread.

Superboy Prime
Well, okay you've got a point some of us are bad, but some of us are good too.

What I mean is, the humans in DS don't compare to the DS, there is nothing stopping them from getting their souls snatched by the DS.

...Jedah appeared to be afraid of Anita's awakening. That would lead me to believe there is more to humans than what we currently know.

Sandai Kitetsu
Anita is the future emperess of mankind.

Superboy Prime
Perhaps she could unleash mankind's potential? Will there ever be another Darkstalkers game? great characters, story and power level...shame 2d ain't popular anymore.

Sandai Kitetsu
Perhaps she could unleash mankind's potential? Will there ever be another Darkstalkers game? great characters, story and power level...shame 2d ain't popular anymore.

I'll answer trhis in the off-topic thread.

IdiotGod
Since Pyron starts off at full power, he squishes KOS-MOS iwth his galaxy-sized fingers.

Burning thought
you dont know hardly anything about any of the game characters your debating so far it seems, firsy you say "galaxy" sized fingers, why would his fingers be so much larger than himself which his full size is just over the size of a sun? and furthermore you say Kain gets killed by Pyron?

lol if you removed the "God" from your name, your username would suit you to the ground

Diamond Kisses
Actually being the God of idiots is a level worse than being an idiot stick out tongue

Burning thought
good point

IdiotGod
Incorrect.

1C-LHzDOTl4

Which he can, most easily.
As a person who is a fan of Legacy of Kain but not a raging retard like yourself, I can see that.

Wow.
I NEVER heard that one before!

If you two halfwits knew anything you'd know my username is a nod to Azathoth, God of Lovecraft.

Oh and he'd kill Kain too.

Burning thought
no correct, you dont have a clue

wow, a video of pyron referring to a galaxy in the distance how lovely

no, you probably played one game like soul reaver and started blabbing on about him, you are not a fan at all, otherwise you would realise Kain cannot be killed, theres nothing Pyron could do possibly, except have his Soul complety taken by Kain ofc

IdiotGod
In the distance?
I'd like to see you prove this.

No Limits Fallacy = Fail.
Kain can be killed. Just not by anything in Nosgoth.
Things far stronger in the wider fictional omniverse could kill Kain with a thought.

Burning thought
youve just posted the video that does.....

theres no "no limits fallacy" that ive just said, you dont seem to understand the LOK, ofcourse in all of Fiction there are beings who would blink him from excistence like omnipotent entities, pyron however has no such power

IdiotGod
No, it shows Pyron right near Andromeda...there's no large distance or anything.

He does however hav epower greater than anyone in LoK.
Nosgoth = One Planet. Kain can't be killed by anything on that one planet.
Pryon eats planets no problem.

Burning thought
no it shows him referring to it, just like he did Makai in the pictures before, however you will be able to judge distance if you wear a pair of glasses i belive, ofc thats if you have not lost your other eye completly, then ime sorry for you lost

No because time in LOK is immutable, Pyron would end up deleted from excistence just by being there, Kain simply cannot be killed, as its stated, he would just reform as anyone with the smallest grasp of LOK knowledge could understand, unfrotuatley for you, you do not have a grasp

IdiotGod
Alright then, my visionary fellow.
Tell me the distance between Pyron and Andromeda.

He was killed in the original timeline.
Oh and that sort of thing means nothing in these threads.

Burning thought
Originally posted by IdiotGod
Alright then, my visionary fellow.
Tell me the distance between Pyron and Andromeda.

He was killed in the original timeline.
Oh and that sort of thing means nothing in these threads.

long behind him, if its even there, like Makai was there, then suddenly Andromeda, its likely not even there at all, his thinking about them

There is only one timeline because time is immutable, which means it cannot be changed, he was always meant to die, show me him being killed in the "original" timeline as you say, theres no such thing as "original timeline", since theres really just one and yes it does, if the status is around a character and its excistence, thats like saying magic doesn matter because its invisible or we cant see its forces.

Project Jedah

Superboy Prime
Why have the very same threads been bumped twice?

Diamond Kisses
No, it shows Pyron right near Andromeda...there's no large distance or anything.

This shows Master Chief right near Earth...there's no large distance or anything.

IdiotGod
Been over this.
Your analogy fails.

Diamond Kisses
So does yours

Burning thought
yeh weve all been over it 100 times before you even started foolishly trying to debate Pyron as Galaxy sized

IdiotGod
I'm still waiting for someone to prove there's a large distance between Pyron and Andromeda.
Though i suspect there will be no proof forthcoming from "debaters" such as yourselves.

Diamond Kisses
I'm still waiting for someone to prove there's a large distance between Pyron and Andromeda.
Though i suspect there will be no proof forthcoming from "debaters" such as yourselves.

Do you have any proof that he is near it? Because that is primary objective in any debate. Prove that he IS, before others have to prove that he isnt.
Though I suspect there will be no proof forthcoming from debaters such as yourself.

IdiotGod
Proof besides the obvious visual fact he's near it?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>