Werehulk vs. Zombie Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Takion
I Think Werehulk takes this. Why?

Werehulk anger increases because of the anger a wolf has, werewolves also tend to have a healing factor, so hulks healing factor added to that maybe invincible. His durability may be increased as well seeing as how werewolves take knife to their bodies and feel almost nothing, same with bullets. I don't believe Zombie Hulk biting Werehulk may make him weaker but maybe a ton stronger.

Symmetric Chaos
Currently ZombieHulk can fly and shoot energy beams. WereHulk is screwed.

superkronick92
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Can't werehulk too? He did just eat big G after all?

Takion
Yeah but thats thanks to the cosmic power of Galactus, Werehulk also ate Galactus.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Takion
Yeah but thats thanks to the cosmic power of Galactus, Werehulk also ate Galactus.

WAH?

Takion
WAH?

http://i79.imagethrust.com/images/57KP/view-image/marvel-zombies-pg-20--21.html

Scan thanks to Galan007

Superherovandal
Galactus doesn't have a physical body to eat. Its composed of power cosmic right?

guy222
I Think Werehulk takes this. Why?

Werehulk anger increases because of the anger a wolf has, werewolves also tend to have a healing factor, so hulks healing factor added to that maybe invincible. His durability may be increased as well seeing as how werewolves take knife to their bodies and feel almost nothing, same with bullets. I don't believe Zombie Hulk biting Werehulk may make him weaker but maybe a ton stronger.

werehulk

Takion
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Galactus doesn't have a physical body to eat. Its composed of power cosmic right?
Yeah.

Originally posted by guy222
werehulk
thumb up

Symmetric Chaos

Hulk can punch though that limitation.

quanchi112
werehulk

grey fox

Alternate Universe.

basilisk
Cosmic Werewolf Hulk probably, since Marvel werewolves tend to have healing factors (traditional werewolves not so much) and the zombie durability is low. The cosmic powers might give them both healing factors though.

I'd hate to see the result of this fight if they infected each other... I guess they both end up with the same stats (cosmic zombie werewolf hulk SMASH puny cosmic werewolf zombie hulk!!!!) and it's a draw. What's next up, bitten by a vampire then infected by the phalanx virus?

Anyone notice how in that issue zombie Thor seemed to have his real hammer, instead of the wooden one he had in other MZ series? (due to being unworthy in cannibal zombie form). Among the numerous other continuity errors...

Kutulu
That's what's funny about these mini-non continuity series, is that if they really did peel back Galactus' armor, he would explode into a sun which would easily engulf the planet earth and destroy everybody on it instantly.

Too bad writers nowadays don't seem to do much research.

Cosmic Cube
Does anyone else find the Marvel zombie/werewolf thing boring? And just maybe a bit stupid?

Is it just me? erm

SumOfAllFear
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Does anyone else find the Marvel zombie/werewolf thing boring? And just maybe a bit stupid?

Is it just me? erm
when did marvel werewolfs start?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by SumOfAllFear
when did marvel werewolfs start?

Dunno. I try not to read to many Marvel comics.

Besides, Marvel seems to be more into making stupid, horrible, and innacurate movies and movie based games that are even more stupid and horrible than they are into making good in-continuity comic book series.

Priest

Scan thanks to Galan007
yep thats pretty damm disturbing.
cool scan

Wolverine2006

Scan thanks to Galan007

WTF wheres that from?

basilisk
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
WTF wheres that from?

Marvel Zombies Vs Army of Darkness.

Looks like it's time for the return of CAP-WOLF!!!

Merlyn
Galactus doesn't have a physical body to eat. Its composed of power cosmic right? In the Zombie-Verse, this doesn't hold true. smile

Takion
Originally posted by Merlyn
In the Zombie-Verse, this doesn't hold true. smile
Doesn't Galactus just seem like some very tall man, probably below 616 Surfer level?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.