Sub-Mariner vs. Aquaman.(Swim Race)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Who can swim from Japan to San Fransico the fastet?

guy222
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Who can swim from Japan to San Fransico the fastet?

namor

Lucid Lui
Eh, hard to say. Aquaman, i believe, has the faster swimming feats. But not by much. Pretty sure there are times in the Golden Age when Aquaman's covered insane distances in very little time, but that is the Golden Age, which is somewhat ridiculous.

Juntai
I believe it's about the same.

Deathstroke
Doesn't Aquaman's respect thread have him at about 1150 mph? I don't know what Namor does.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Namor

Lucid Lui
Probably Aquaman's two best swimming speed feats...

1. http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/1876/aquamanswimmingat10000fps3pd.jpg
2. http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/5793/aquamanspeedfeat02kn0.jpg

Hitman911
Superman

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Doesn't Aquaman's respect thread have him at about 1150 mph? I don't know what Namor does. Darkcrawler would know that for certain.

Lucid Lui
IIRC, Namor's covered 15,000 ft in a few seconds. And in the upcoming issue of his mini he's clocked at 300 knots. Also other feats such as swimming and creating huge tidal waves (Aquaman also has these, but the waves weren't as big).

I'm sure DC will post any others feats of note.

guy222
Originally posted by Hitman911
Superman

batman big grin

grey fox
Pretty sure Batman once estimated Curry going at 60mph at best.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by grey fox
Pretty sure Batman once estimated Curry going at 60mph at best.
And Aquaman himself has speculated he could swim faster than Superman. Doesn't mean either statements are true. Especially Batman's one, since i've already shown in this thread that Aquaman faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar exceeds 60mph.

Hitman911
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
And Aquaman himself has speculated he could swim faster than Superman. Doesn't mean either statements are true. Especially Batman's one, since i've already shown in this thread that Aquaman faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar exceeds 60mph.

....faster that Superman!?!?!?!? laughing laughing out loud

DarkCrawler
Namor's swimming feats are rarely clocked, but like said, he went 15,000 MPH in seconds.

Then there are of course the crazy, gigantic city-sized whirpools he creates in few city when swimming in circle. He also seemed to be pretty much equaling the combined swimming vortex Northstar and Aurora did together when they defeated Plodex. I don't think I have ever seen Aquaman doing whirlpools with his swimming speed, so I don't know if those feats put Namor above him in speed.

Juntai
like I said earlier, I'm pretty sure it's about even.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I don't think I have ever seen Aquaman doing whirlpools with his swimming speed,
He has several, though i wouldn't say the whirlpools were quite on the same scale as Namor's.

Originally posted by Juntai
like I said earlier, I'm pretty sure it's about even.
I'd agree.

King_Mungi
Bah! Marrina has them beat in the water

shifty

grey fox
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Bah! Marrina has them beat in the water

shifty

Yeah , until she get's all feral and webby stick out tongue then Namor has to b*tchslap his wife back into her place. Pym style cool

King_Mungi
Ha! not even Thor could ***** slap her, damn ebony blade!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.