Killer Croc/Vermin/Lizard Vs. Bane/Kraven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
I was pissed when Bane beat the hell out of croc. Wanted to make a thread of Bane vs. Croc, but I dont think Croc gets enough respek around here. So here it is. My favorite three animal based villains versus Bane, and my favorite spidey oldschool villain: Kraven. Fights in a newyork city sewer system. Go!

tkitna
Bane and Kraven more often than not. 7/10

guy222
Originally posted by Muck101
I was pissed when Bane beat the hell out of croc. Wanted to make a thread of Bane vs. Croc, but I dont think Croc gets enough respek around here. So here it is. My favorite three animal based villains versus Bane, and my favorite spidey oldschool villain: Kraven. Fights in a newyork city sewer system. Go!

does killer croc ever win

team two takes the majority

grey fox
Originally posted by tkitna
Bane and Kraven more often than not. 7/10

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/Meme-1.jpg

G-Mafia
The Lizard wrecks the other team by himself 5-7/10. Team 1 FTW!

grey fox
Originally posted by G-Mafia
The Lizard wrecks the other team by himself 5-7/10. Team 1 FTW!

thumb up cool

strengthkills
Originally posted by grey fox
thumb up cool co-sign,did you guys read feral(spectacular spiderman series like thing)

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Bane/Kraven 10/10. Seeing as Bane would break their backs and Kraven would simply put the all in cages.

grey fox
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Bane/Kraven 10/10. Seeing as Bane would break their backs and Kraven would simply put the all in cages. Originally posted by grey fox
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/materiaall/Meme-1.jpg

guy222
bumprav

Starscream M
Team 1

lizard destroys bane and kraven

The Heap
If this is in an enclosed space, then I'd say Kraven/Bane would take this atleast 6/10.

DeathKap
Im thinkin kraven an bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.