SBP vs Quasar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Who wins?

llagrok
My spitey sense is tingling

quanchi112
sbp wins this all day.

starlock
Quasar will win this, BFR -the quantum zone is a trackless realm..he is not punching thru it hehe,and energy drain is an option for a expert energy drainer like quasar...again speedblitz is the only option for sbp...

Quasar 7/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by starlock
Quasar will win this, BFR -the quantum zone is a trackless realm..he is not punching thru it hehe,and energy drain is an option for a expert energy drainer like quasar...again speedblitz is the only option for sbp...

Quasar 7/10 quasar died to annihilus. annihilus was amped up but really smoked quasar. quasar goes down hard.

boriquaking55
Quasar dies.

SBP > Annihilus, at least from what I've seen

starlock
Originally posted by quanchi112
quasar died to annihilus. annihilus was amped up but really smoked quasar. quasar goes down hard.

Oh boy..i dont debate that kind of logic but more power to you and those that do

Quasar has so many more options to beat sbp and sbp only way to win is speedblitz...i will go with quasar for the majority..i do think that speedblitz will earn him a win or two but thats about it

quanchi112
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Quasar dies.

SBP > Annihilus, at least from what I've seen quasar does die. quasar is good but not good enough to hand with sbp for long. wink

Tyrant
quasar died to annihilus. annihilus was amped up but really smoked quasar. quasar goes down hard. Didn't realize SBP gained the power to absorb limitless amounts of energy, like nothing. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tyrant
Didn't realize SBP gained the power to absorb limitless amounts of energy, like nothing. smile well u did realize quasar sleeps with the fishes now, right. laughing poor quasar a hero to the bitter end. right before he was crushed by annihulus. laughing

starlock
well u did realize quasar sleeps with the fishes now, right. laughing poor quasar a hero to the bitter end. right before he was crushed by annihulus. laughing

Now we see your true debating skills,it not long before you revert to true form...

quanchi112
Now we see your true debating skills,it not long before you revert to true form... my true form. quasar got worked by annihilus. no two ways about it. sbp would be all over him like flies on shit. this fight wouldnt last long. did u see what sbp was capable of. hes a damn monster. an adolescent montser. laughing

xjustice69x
quasar for the win via energy drain

starlock
Originally posted by xjustice69x
quasar for the win via energy drain

Dont forget BFR- it is an option... a very good one smile

hush
SBP FTW.

Tazer
Yo.

Quasar 7/10

only prob with a BFR is that: 1) pre-C kryptonians traversed dimensions easily like U or I would walk to the bathroom in our respective homes, 2) in order to BFR anyone IIRC Elvis would have to be in close proximity to said person.......and said proximity would be *very* unhealthy for him given his lvl of SPR-STR. SBP would/could likely bust out of any containment he put him in to hold him initially, and even an energy drain would take some time to work seeing how even when pre-C Supes would get draind by Parasite he wasnt left completely dry (not casually anyways).

I dont see how Elvis wins

Tazer

nvrbeenwthagirl
SBP. Speed Kills. And Planet moving strength Kills.

starlock
Well i am not convinced..the only option for sbp is speed and strength
Quasar even if we take low and high showings from his constucts..we get a very very strong construct able to fend off sbp and drain him and or bfr him..i am not seeing any evidence to change my view...but i am only one person with a view on this.....sbp will win some but not the majority

TricksterPriest
This is rare, but Quasar's Q-bands are essentially useless against SBP. I just don't see him being able to stop SBP from getting close and ripping his head off. whistle

starlock
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
This is rare, but Quasar's Q-bands are essentially useless against SBP. I just don't see him being able to stop SBP from getting close and ripping his head off. whistle

I can understand sbp winning some thru speedblitz...but how are the Q-bands useless?Quasar has shown he is an expert at draining a characters energy source..and has shown numerous BFR tactics

His shields have held back galactus blast, numerous class 100 characters at once..and yes he has some low showings with constructs.i have every appearence of quasar and every appearence of sbp from the original crisis and the newest infinite crisis...i just dont see it...but please Q-bands useless...cmon trickster he is(was) a protector of the universe who delt with alot of cosmics and the rules of these fights give quasar the advantage...IMO

DARKLORDCAEDUS
A sad day as Wendell or is this Phyla who dies.

Tazer
Yo.

I can understand sbp winning some thru speedblitz...but how are the Q-bands useless?Quasar has shown he is an expert at draining a characters energy source..and has shown numerous BFR tactics

His shields have held back galactus blast, numerous class 100 characters at once..and yes he has some low showings with constructs.i have every appearence of quasar and every appearence of sbp from the original crisis and the newest infinite crisis...i just dont see it...but please Q-bands useless...cmon trickster he is(was) a protector of the universe who delt with alot of cosmics and the rules of these fights give quasar the advantage...IMO

the highs & lows of Elvis's shields give us an average that SBP can *easily* break; if the young'un can plow right thru a 300mile-wide wall of GE (granted this was him hauling ass to **** w/Oa) then I dont see Elvis putting up much to hold him back.

as well as the fact that he hasnt fared too well when going up aganst similarly-powered opponents (total package bricks like Glads), AS WELL AS not having foght many of them to boot.

as for the "held back a Galactus-blast" -line, all that was was him holding back *energy*, not a punch. if this were HV, Id agree w/ya.

Tazer

batdude123
SBP every time.

Fanboy
SBP Easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.