Ronan vs. Ares (w/ Gaunlets of Ares)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimbus006
Ronan as Supreme Public Accuser

Equipment: Cybernetic Armor and Cosmic Hammer/Rod (Ultimate Weapon)

Armor: enhances his natural abilities. The armor can generate electrical charges and allows the wearer to cryogenically freeze a target. Also increases his strength six-fold, and grants him certain abilities, such as heat vision.

Cosmic Hammer: Allows the user to control vast cosmic energy through mental command.

Ares:

Equipment: Gaunlets of Ares (grants him 100 x his normal strength), and for this fight he has a an axe made of Uru from asgard.

Axe: All the properties that Eric Mastersons (A.K.A Thunderstrike) mace had

Both are incredible battle strategist... Fight takes place in neutral battle ground.

llagrok
Ronan's versatility is amazing, I'm not sure if Ares has the stamina to deal with him. Or take a full blow from Ronan's hammer.

guy222
Originally posted by nimbus006
Ronan as Supreme Public Accuser

Equipment: Cybernetic Armor and Cosmic Hammer/Rod (Ultimate Weapon)

Armor: enhances his natural abilities. The armor can generate electrical charges and allows the wearer to cryogenically freeze a target. Also increases his strength six-fold, and grants him certain abilities, such as heat vision.

Cosmic Hammer: Allows the user to control vast cosmic energy through mental command.

Ares:

Equipment: Gaunlets of Ares (grants him 100 x his normal strength), and for this fight he has a an axe made of Uru from asgard.

Axe: All the properties that Eric Mastersons (A.K.A Thunderstrike) mace had

Both are incredible battle strategist... Fight takes place in neutral battle ground.

ares

nimbus006
Originally posted by llagrok
Ronan's versatility is amazing, I'm not sure if Ares has the stamina to deal with him. Or take a full blow from Ronan's hammer.

I agree, thats why i have Ares Gaunlets and Uru Axe (which can fire bolts, and do many of things Ronan's hammer does, plus i think it grants the user enhanced abilities such as stamina) ... still I think Ronan can take small majority here.

Come on fellas i put in alot of thought to this one, lets here it.

llagrok
It enhances Ares' durability as well? Well, then it's a little different. Ares is more durable than Ronan now which means that Ronan has to get creative.

nimbus006
Originally posted by llagrok
It enhances Ares' durability as well? Well, then it's a little different. Ares is more durable than Ronan now which means that Ronan has to get creative.

Well Uru has magical enhancements which grant the user enhanced physical abilities. So yeah he has increased Durability, stamina, etc...

but on the other hand so does Ronan's armor

guy222
I agree, thats why i have Ares Gaunlets and Uru Axe (which can fire bolts, and do many of things Ronan's hammer does, plus i think it grants the user enhanced abilities such as stamina) ... still I think Ronan can take small majority here.

Come on fellas i put in alot of thought to this one, lets here it.

Isn't Ares CL 80+ before the gauntlets

nimbus006
I think like 70. Ronan can deal with strength

guy222
I think like 70. Ronan can deal with strength

The gauntlets amplify his strength. Ares should win

nimbus006
Originally posted by guy222
The gauntlets amplify his strength. Ares should win

But the armor amps Ronan strength as well just not as much.

guy222
But the armor amps Ronan strength as well just not as much.

Is it a stalemate?

Ronan has faught Thor, FF, and Inhumans etc.

Ares has always lost to Thor, Herc and Pluto

I am now reading his mini

nimbus006
Is it a stalemate?

Maybe a stalemate... True Ares loses to all those guys, but he didnt have any of the enhancements ive given him.

Regular Ares loses 10/10 to Ronan, but with the Gaunlets and a weapon almost on par with Mjolnir i think he can take 4-5/10.

nimbus006
Is it a stalemate?

Maybe a stalemate... True Ares loses to all those guys, but he didnt have any of the enhancements ive given him.

Regular Ares loses 10/10 to Ronan, but with the Gaunlets and a weapon almost on par with Mjolnir i think he can take 4-5/10.

nimbus006
So no one wants to dispute that even with the Gaunlets of Ares and a weapon which rivals Mjolnir Ares still loses the majority to Ronan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.