DVD Comes out in December!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IheartPocky
I was looking through the Movie Gallery magazine thing and they had a little section about renting like Shrek 1, Shrek 2, and Pirates 1 and 2 and so on. And under each one they said when the third comes out and it said "Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End available in December"

smile

ivebeendepped43
WOOT!!!! NOT TOO LONG!!

CaptinJackLover
YAY! just in time for my bday!

darthivader
Cool! Happy Dance But will there be a boxset with more extra stuff? I am dying for one of those eek!

!!tangerines!!
YAY CANT WAIT!! wooo eek! eek! eek! eek! Happy Dance

Jaeh_JediPirate
WHAT?! I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!!

!!tangerines!!
lol

tee_pirategirl
WOOOOOOT!!! Just in time for my bday too. Not THAT long...hope we get more commantaries and also deleted scenes...we got neither in the DMC DVD...

Jaeh_JediPirate
I can't wait! 1: i need the bloody box set! 2: I haven't got one POTC disc(bloody hell. i'm depprived.)

ahh well... i learned a new song today, from a fan fic i was reading...

*sings, while wating for the dvds*

100 bottled of rum on the wall, 100 bottled of rum, you take one down, pass it around, 99 bottles of rum on the wall.......

miss_swann
lol, i love the song if i had time i'd sing it too! December... My birthday is in March sad

and I have to share my birthday and presents, only problem the preson i share MY presents with doesn't share HIS presents with me! I asked for King Arthur and so did he, guess who's still not watched the DVD? It's so unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got the lost disc though it's so cool! I think CotBP has the best extras because I can't find any amusing commentaries on dmc. Although the gag reel is better.

tee_pirategirl
Agreed...the gag reel is better!! There are more commanteries on COTBP but then there's "Captain Jack from head to toe" and those hidden clips on DMC.

COTBP was stil better though...deleted scenes and the lost disc was a blast too.I loved the parts about Barbossa and Jack.

But I think Orlando Bloom should do a commantary too.

potcfan2003
My mom is buying me the DVD when it comes out... she promised me that she would no matter how much it costs, because she told me that I couldn't see AWE a 3rd time. I'll probably get it for my birthday. Hope it's out by the 13th. Hope my B-day's not on a Friday!!!

Jaeh_JediPirate
GAH! SO UNFAIR! I WANT A DVD NOW!!!!

sparrowlady68
Wow I m going to buy it when its out big grin Happy Dance

potcfan2003
97 more days!!!

Mrs Fish
I'll probably buy it myself...
But there's always Christmas, if you can't afford it!

potcfan2003
There's a video store near my town, and it sold DMC on DVD last year for 7$. Probably will happen for AWE too.

miss_swann

Tramps Lady
Originally posted by miss_swann
lol, i love the song if i had time i'd sing it too! December... My birthday is in March sad

same o well, my mum is gettin it for xmas lol

miss_swann
Lucky! I don't celebrate Christmas until 7th January. grrr!

!!tangerines!!
why??

miss_swann
i have noooooooooo idea! Excpet it has something to do with christian calendars and church splits and junk like that. *shrugs* Ask my grandmother! lol

Jaeh_JediPirate
SOMEONE START A DVD COUNTDOWN THREAD! hehe.

IheartPocky
http://www.amazon.com/Pirates-Caribbean-Worlds-Two-Disc-Collectors/dp/B00005JPFX/ref=pd_sim_m_shvl_img_2/002-6284702-2772839

How exciting is that!?

darthivader
Very Very Very exciting smile

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
so soo near!

I think I'm making it a bday present for mehself, provided i have the money and it doesn't cost too much(which, I'm betting it would.)

texgodiva2s
Hahahaha--I braved the internet and every thing that I don't understand (which is mostly how the heckydo any of this works) and ORDERED mine already AND I haven't tanked my budget!! Also, a friend of mine found a little garage sale dvd place and they had a bootleg copy of AWE, which she gave me for my birthday.

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
.. did i say bday? i meant Christmas. lol.

*sigh* i don't think I could afford an original. erm

potcfan2003
DECMEBER 4TH IT"S OUT ON DVD!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.