Anti-Monitor vs Anti-Life Etinity vs Mxyzptlk vs Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thanos_THOTU
Anti-Monitor is in his prime state, during the crisis on infinity earth.

The Anti-Life Equation as in the living etinity.

Mxyzpltk, the chosen of the 5th dimension.

Current Spectre, Hal. Not allowed to tap into the power of the Logos.

Rank them in he order of the most powerful first followed by the second most power etc.

llagrok
EDIT

Thanos_THOTU
No one?

charlemagne9746
1. ALE
2. Spectre
3. Anti-Monitor
4. Mxy

3 and 4 could be reversed though....that's a tough call to me.

Merlyn
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU

Rank them in he order of the most powerful first followed by the second most power etc. With those stipulations...

AM
Spectre
Mxy
ALE

Captain REX
llagrok, that wasn't really at all relevant...

Endless Mike
1. Mxy. Without the Logoz he defeated Spectre, and he wouldn't have been defeated by destroying a universe to keep him out of the main one like the ALE was. I trust I don't need to explain why he's stronger than the Anti - Monitor.

2. ALE.

3. Anti - Monitor

4. Spectre

Merlyn
Originally posted by Endless Mike
2. ALE.

3. Anti - Monitor What did the ALE do, that was superior to AM in his prime state? confused

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Merlyn
What did the ALE do, that was superior to AM at his prime? confused

Completely pwned Darkseid. As opposed to what Darkseid did to the AM

Merlyn
Completely pwned Darkseid. As opposed to what Darkseid did to the AM 1.) AM was EXTREMELY weakened.

2.) Darkseid had to funnel the power from his tech through Alex Luthor, .

Using that instance to say the ALE > AM, is very faulty logic. erm

llagrok
Originally posted by Captain REX
llagrok, that wasn't really at all relevant...

da ****? sad

batdude123
Completely pwned Darkseid. As opposed to what Darkseid did to the AM

That's your reasoning as to why the ALE is > Anti-Monitor? LOL

Thanos_THOTU
I would make the list like this.

1. Anti-Monitor
2. Ainti-Life Etinity
3. Mxyzptlk
4. Spectre (Hal)

If Spectre was boosted however he would be placed higher up.

Supreme being
I know with the current going ons in DC people have jumped on the bandwagon of the AM but saying his higher than Mxy is a joke.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Spectre
Mxy
AM
ALE

I have spoken. That will be all.

quanchi112
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
1. ALE
2. Spectre
3. Anti-Monitor
4. Mxy

3 and 4 could be reversed though....that's a tough call to me. cosigned

Thanos_THOTU
Where is Galan007?

Juntai

Rank them in he order of the most powerful first followed by the second most power etc. Hal isn't the current Spectre. And the Logoz is what the Spectre's true face is. So none of your post regarding Spectre makes sense at all. This is why people make fun of you when you try to refer to these characters in threads, regardless of your love for them.

Thanos_THOTU
Crispus Allen? - But before DoV he was Hal.

Galan007
Where is Galan007? Watching.

Thanos_THOTU
Meh, make a list! ... Please?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I gave the list. It's very accurate given the portrayals of feats. AM is more durable than Mxy by far since he took the SPectres creation blast and lived. But Mxy's power accomplished what the AM did in one book and over several multiverses.

Nikkolas
Depends.

Would go like this, IMO.

World's Funnest Mxy
Corrigan/Jordan Spectre
Anti-Monitor (peak)
Average Mr. Mxyzptlk
Anti-Life Entity
Hostless Spectre

But yeah, DC's God sucks when The Spectre needs to get help from some random bimbo instead of the Supreme Being. In theory, Spectre should beat almost everyone he fights if God gave him permission. But of course, Presence wouldn't think about giving him permission to beat the thing destroying all Creation.

Being the Spectre is a thankless job.

Galan007
Originally posted by Nikkolas
But of course, Presence wouldn't think about giving him permission to beat the thing destroying all Creation.

Being the Spectre is a thankless job. Are you aware that during COIE, Spectre possessed "infinite energy"?

Juntai
Originally posted by Galan007
Are you aware that during COIE, Spectre possessed "infinite energy"? Doesn't he always?
big grin

Galan007
Originally posted by Juntai
Doesn't he always?
big grin Well....

"Of all the beings in creation, he is by far the most powerful":

http://i79.imagethrust.com/t/1228316/dc52week27003.jpg

big grin

Nikkolas
A lot of cosmic being have infinite power.

And it's about as infinite as the DC Multiverse, which can be ticked off one by one.

Galan007
A lot of cosmic being have infinite power. In Marvel perhaps,

But not in DC. wink

And it's about as infinite as the DC Multiverse, which can be ticked off one by one. The DC Multiverse was infinite, so I'm not too sure what you're getting at...

AM destroying DC's infinite Multiverse, is no different the Reed destroying Marvel's infinite Multiverse with the UN. confused

Nikkolas
Except he did that all in one go. The multiverse wa sall wiped out in a blink of an eye.

A-M was destroying each universe in the multiverse, one by one. If the multiverse is infinite, that should mean the number of universes in it is infinite. Which means A-M was destroying an unlimited number of universes, one by one. Until only 5 remained.

Galan007
Except he did that all in one go. The multiverse wa sall wiped out in a blink of an eye.It doesn't matter if you do something one by one, or all at once when you're dealing with infinity...

Because theoretically it has no end, thus could never possibly be entirely destroyed...

But this is comics man.... Not everything is going to make sense.

I just wanted you to realize that the same thing has happened in Marvel, before you went off on some tangent about how DC is stupid. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Which means A-M was destroying an unlimited number of universes, one by one. Until only 5 remained. Where does it say he had to destroy each Universe one by one?

For all we know he could have released a single anti-matter wave, which just spread outward, destroying all but a few Universes.

Again, it's comics. wink

darthgoober
Originally posted by Galan007
Are you aware that during COIE, Spectre possessed "infinite energy"?
Yes but LT was still himself when Korvac survived what was supposedly LT's most powerful attack also, but it doesn't really mean all that much. A single instance doesn't really say all that much about a character. Spectre jobbed, plain and simple.

Skeets
Spectre's always ended every huge event in DC.COIE,Zero Hour,and I suspect the current Crisis...

chunjacktao
Mxy is the best,

anti monitor is second.

xJLxKing
Mxy
AM
AE
Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.