Can galactus eat Ego?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
If it came down to it could he eat the living planet?

Tyrant
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
If it came down to it could he eat the living planet? Sounds erotic...

cyber tuff guy!
Originally posted by Tyrant
Sounds erotic...

Actuallly very funny laughing out loud Maybe I misjudged you.

Caps Conscience
Seriously does he have enough power to eat him. Please keep your dirty little minds out of this thread.

Endless Mike
I don't know if Ego has useful energy that Galactus can absorb. Some planets don't.

Thanos_THOTU
Actually Ego is afraid of Galactus, he even have a camoflage (turning invisible) to avoid controntation with the Devourer of Worlds.

Beings such as Thanos has been a threat to Ego, Galactus would eat him with minimal effort, though he shoulden't attack the Living Planet in a starving mode, considering that even though weak in comperasion he can fight back.

shksprtx
Galatus' devouring of Ego would mean killing it.

Ego is an Elder of the Universe.

Death has banned the Elders from her realm.

Therefore, Galactus cannot devour Ego.

I think...

Kutulu
Ego has driven off Galactus before in the past using psionic / telekinetic attacks, but that was when Galactus was weak and hungry.

If Galactus was recently fed with a couple planets and had a little bit of prep instead of going in blind, I believe that he could take Ego with minimal effort.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Kutulu
Ego has driven off Galactus before in the past using psionic / telekinetic attacks, but that was when Galactus was weak and hungry.

If Galactus was recently fed with a couple planets and had a little bit of prep instead of going in blind, I believe that he could take Ego with minimal effort. Wasn't Thor around to help in that instance when Galactus was weakened?

Even if Ego has Elder status and is banned from Death, that doesn't mean that Galactus can't consume him. Ego could still be consumed, though his essence/spirit would not move to Death's realm.

charlemagne9746
Sounds erotic...

Ego gettin' a damn mustache ride...not that's just freakin' sick

laughing

quanchi112
i think galactus could take ego

shksprtx
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Even if Ego has Elder status and is banned from Death, that doesn't mean that Galactus can't consume him. Ego could still be consumed, though his essence/spirit would not move to Death's realm.

Good point. If Galactus were to consume Ego's energies, or "life force," they would be going into Galactus rather than Death's realm, so I guess the Big G could probably do it...

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by shksprtx
Good point. If Galactus were to consume Ego's energies, or "life force," they would be going into Galactus rather than Death's realm, so I guess the Big G could probably do it...

Still doesn't make sense though. If you're just a spirit roaming around...you're still Dead. Is Ego banned from Dying itself...or just banned from the afterlife where most all spirits go when they die, Heaven or Hell if you will.

shksprtx
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Still doesn't make sense though. If you're just a spirit roaming around...you're still Dead. Is Ego banned from Dying itself...or just banned from the afterlife where most all spirits go when they die, Heaven or Hell if you will.

Ego and the other Elders are barred from Death's realm, thus banning them from dying and effectively making them immortal.

Badabing
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Seriously does he have enough power to eat him. Please keep your dirty little minds out of this thread. My mind isn't little! mad durfist

Grinning Goku
He'd eat him like a giant ball of KIX.

Wonder Man
Ego can produce 100ton class people like Galactus can. Of course theyre are threats to him from people like Thanos but then maybe Thanos could be a threat to Galactus too.
I forsee Ego forming a union of plantes and starving the devourer.LoL

Acrosurge
Originally posted by shksprtx
Ego and the other Elders are barred from Death's realm, thus banning them from dying and effectively making them immortal. Do these images from the Galactus respect thread settle the matter?

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/6340/silversurfer198801004kp0.jpg

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5213/silversurfer198801005tf4.jpg

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4854/silversurfer198801006yn3.jpg

Sure looks like Galactus can eat those banned from Death's realm.

Tyrant
Also, I don't think Ego is banned from Death's realm either...

quanchi112
Also, I don't think Ego is banned from Death's realm either... anyone being banned from deaths realm shouldnt even be considered for a versus debate. if its current or not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.